Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #31 She’s taking her fanny pills so Chet keeps paying the bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peach has drawn on everything. How…?! If they watched her she wouldn’t be able to do it to that extent!!!!

Reactions: 11
Poor ocean falls hard on her bum on hard floor.
DONT cry you’re brave! Mate I’d have cried that would have HURT! Let the child cry ffs

Poor ocean falls hard on her bum on hard floor.
DONT cry you’re brave! Mate I’d have cried that would have HURT! Let the child cry ffs
As per usual, filming his kids getting hurt for the content. She’s clearly never had skates on, he knew full well what would happen when he put them on her feet! Lucky she didn’t fall back & smash her head 🤬

• Sad
As per usual, filming his kids getting hurt for the content. She’s clearly never had skates on, he knew full well what would happen when he put them on her feet! Lucky she didn’t fall back & smash her head 🤬
Honestly my biggest fear was she was going to crack her head. He’d have still filmed and laughed disgusting!! My son is same age and still follow him around the park like an anxious mess incase he hurts himself for sure wouldn’t be posting it all over media to try stay relevant

Reactions: 7
All the loose skin from losing weight too quickly, she looks like a melted ballsack. I wouldn’t point these things out on any women usually, but the fact she thinks she’s so perfect, and so super skinny after having 3 kids is her whole personality. She literally starves herself, has had countless amount of surgery and aesthetic procedures. She’s no role model to her kids or to anyone on instagram wondering why they can’t ‘look like her’ after 3 angel baby’s. I don’t even follow her anymore cos I can’t stand her, she’s so agressive too and speaks to everyone (especially Chet) like tit! I hope he cheats and leaves her for another women tbh rant over 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It’s hard to get a screenshot properly but 2+ nose jobs have given her a bend to her nose that I’ve never noticed before 😯

IMG_0065.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s up with her eyelids? Look like they’re being pulled and stretched out
Hadn't noticed that either 🙈 I don't know why so many girls get treatments that they don't actually need (or at least for a few years). It makes them look so much older. This years Love Islanders are a prime example.

Reactions: 7
You forget how young she is because her face has been so messed about with. 35 minimum. I actually came on this thread to say duck me that head of hers and face when he panned the camera. Body’s alright but jump scare it’s a literal boulder

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I just heard Chet’s mate in the back of his story saying “she better be a slut you know”… may have heard wrong but sounds very much like it 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Just seen a tiktok and chets jaw is swinging 😂 @rebeccaclarke410
Good find. And to think Helen is happy for him to behave like that whilst she's sat at home with their Angel babies and a pot of paint whilst cooking a roast for HIS parents and brother 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh egg please show your kids better morals

• Haha
Reactions: 12