Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #31 She’s taking her fanny pills so Chet keeps paying the bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch anymore videos of that spiteful kid smacking others for no reason, whilst Chet sits there giggling & “omg plz watch dis, ocean so scared of Peach” like it’s a flex. Mate your kid will smack the wrong one one day!

Reactions: 13
Helen trying to shovel that "woast dinnoh" down and parent their feral kids while chet is filming and laughing. Nah they're scum. And O drinking coke 😐 no wonder they're wild if they're jacked up on sugar 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Peach is Ocean #2! Remember how she used to batter the duck out of Elvis and he'd be covered in bruises all the time whilst shrimp dick sat recording it thinking it was funny watching him being hit an dragged around crying. He's a bleep.
They the kind of kids you pull yours away from. Bet it causes loads of arguments with Marnies an Caseys kids! Defo say to watch them closely or keep them away when they all get together. As an aunt id soon shout no right at them if they thought it was funny to hurt my child. Then wallop my brother

Reactions: 13
Why's Helen got that stupid look on her face shocked that her toddler has smacked her? I'm so confused lol peach looks at Chet smiling because he's giving her the validation that her lashing out is perfectly OK.... Then she proceeds to cuddle her afterwards..... They really are god awful at disciplining their kids. Not one not two but three kids that are aggressive AF lol

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but I love peach. Oshhhhun finally getting her karma after being the bully for so long. Peach is like the feral third child- I have a third they are a different league. Ahhh hope she just spends her days destroying elluns lovely house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah that new reel has me absolutely pissing. I’m passing the phone to someone who goes gym every single day but still has a flat arse !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I ran here so fast to find comments about chets wonderful screaming child and there is none I’m slightly disappointed guys hahah

Reactions: 1
Oshurnn is absolutely feral chucking the chair over like that. I bet you their friends and family with young children can't stand to be around them as they're worried the Johnson's unruly tribe might smack their kid in the face.