Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #31 She’s taking her fanny pills so Chet keeps paying the bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1D758BD0-023A-43D0-9D60-DEEE037B1A64.jpeg

He legit looks like a girl 😂 ffs Helen why are you with this man it baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s v quiet on stories considering he’s on a stag and usually posts on everything. Definitely putting it about in shagaluf

Reactions: 11
Not just saying it because I don’t like him but he’s genuinely one of the most disgusting humans I’ve ever seen - inside and out he’s just gross in every way
He looks like my auntie Tracy after she divorced her husband of 30 years. She dyed her hair dark and cut in a pixie cut, started wearing caps and turned lesbian

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh here we go. Peacocking coz she's on the "mUm jUiCe" while Cheat is dipping his wick. Cannot cope with the Turkey tits 🍏🍏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s got the most annoying group of friends. Especially that Lydia girl I’ve never seen such pick me behaviour it’s cringe

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure Lydia is getting married to the guy whose stag weekend Chet is on, so we’ll have a hen weekend to endure yet.

Reactions: 11
I truly think they’re together for convenience at this point. Chet provides the money, and Helen is his personal childcare, cook and cleaner I can’t see Chet being a hands on dad if they split taking them out and looking after them alone multiple times a week so they stay together because it benefits them both. You can’t tell me that there’s actually any genuine love or trust between them

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I truly think they’re together for convenience at this point. Chet provides the money, and Helen is his personal childcare, cook and cleaner I can’t see Chet being a hands on dad if they split taking them out and looking after them alone multiple times a week so they stay together because it benefits them both. You can’t tell me that there’s actually any genuine love or trust between them
He was them for a day and there's 294726 stories about how much harsh work it is and there's slime on the ceiling etc

Reactions: 8
Annnnnnnd.......the pattern continues. Chet the cheat dips his dick but its ok with Helen because she gets to go B&Q for a pot of paint 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 10