Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
did someone on here actually post her pics and address or did she make that up
No one posted their address, and if they did it would have been removed immediately.
I hear Chet say about Ellen not liking him film outside their house the other day.

Reactions: 2

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Literally all in the last 3/4 weeks 😅😅😅 grim.
And the sweets from the shop they had their hands over everything.
we've seen these kids mcdonald's nandos donuts donuts and donuts pan au chocolate brioche bread chocolate crisps takeaway pizza gravy jugs not one hello fresh meal i think it all goes in the bin

Farfromtheusual

Dunno about the playroom colours but them fuckin terrifying things hanging on the wall on Elvis’s wall are awful they remind of some weird witchcraft shit and they’re not even nice all flopped over the hay or what ever it is lol
I was thinking how has he not pulled them off the wall? I know both my sons would have had them down as quickly as they were put up!

chocdip

VIP Member
Even Elvis is telling Chet NO! No mum and dad please stop making me look like this with this hair style 🤣🤣

Dollybird

VIP Member
Also remember that weird couple who screenshot photos of ocean and uploaded them to their personal social media and pretended it was their little girl 🤯 but here Ellen was crying over some back of the head shot.
OMG yes I remember that!! So weird

Zebsquad

Same! My Son literally worms his way out of the straps and makes a run for it, so it’s generally safer to have him hold my hand and walk next to me. Or I just let him run about if we’re in a big field with no roads nearby
My son is 14 months and he likes it for 30 minutes and then wants out instantly.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ You cant force them anyway, some like it and even fall asleep and then you have my kid 😂

Dollybird

VIP Member
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a shit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶
Amazing lol

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Remember that 😂
Where exactly was she going though cos she ain’t got shit, imagine he cut her cards off and took the car keys away she wouldn’t be so sassy then.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Have you commented on her Instagram? Or Chet’s?
Or maybe Marnie or Casey’s?
I don’t know why she would of blocked me lmao?
I actually felt a bit sorry for Chet tonight on his story saying happy Mother’s Day seemed a bit cut up about his mum or am I reading too much into it.
I went to look at Marnie to see if she posted Chet’s mum, which I thought she may have cos he posted the boundaries thing up.

caldie76

Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a shit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶
Howling at this 😂😂😂

• Haha

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I know 😂 I had a lunch of @ and couldn’t be arsed to quote everyone back and get accused of having an issue with people again so did one big reply 😆😂

I dunno the situation with the pee but surely that’s not abuse Unless she was throwing it in his face 🤣

It’s never been about never mentioning them, it’s about the people that get all upset whej anyone says things that they think is sticking up for them or never seeing the wrong? Some of us don’t see the wrong we just see what’s on here and why people say, and then get told we’re like m&c superfans and then they go on like Chet and Helen are amazing in contract, forgetting where they are.

Anyway I might go follow m&c to see just how vile they really are 🤣😂

QUOTE="Sticky One, post: 8939127, member: 5351"]
wow that was alot 😂

She wasn’t bedbound when she made Carey pour her piss away, she done it in a car and then was standing at the side of the road with her Mum&stepdad whilst Casey found somewhere to pour it 😅😅
I know this isn’t a M&C thread but they literally beg for clothes for Rox 🤯 and beg for free shit for their house. All of them are the same expect Marnie bores us to death with her stories that people don’t actually watch and miss the begging 😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1