Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
They do that’s why 😂 it’s not an act at all.
They dunno how to look after their kids.
QUOTE="Farfromtheusual, post: 9289553, member: 72965"]
Why does he always do videos that look like he's just walking into the room and finding them up to no good? Gives the impression that they leave their precious babies 13 months apart unattended on their own for extended periods of time 🤷 because no matter how dumb you are, SURELY you are not leaving a 1.5 year old and a 2.5 year old that is Chucky reincarnated, on their own for extended periods of time?!
[/QUOTE]

You’re Forgetting that he’s oceans brother and he’s watching the her climb everywhere and jump off everything, there’s a table right below him, he will be up there playing with the chords and hopefully not falling out that window.

But they don’t need any support on patenting they’re actually perfect parents 😂😂

Feel sorry for the kids they’re feral but it’s not their fault.

QUOTE="windowwatcher, post: 9288850, member: 298622"]
There is no way Elvis just climb on to the window there a space between the kids table and wall and I don’t believe Elvis could pull his body wait on to the tiny space
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Yea yea we know they’re absolutely no need to worry, it’s all normal for young kids so let’s forget it and hope everyone remembers in future this is all just perfect parenting when that book comes out 😂😂

Anyway I LEGIT thought the post with Chet’s trainers were of Ocean in new trainers omg his feet are TINY!!!! Had to watch it a few times cos my brain couldn’t figure out what was happening.

We can't say nothing can we. We weren't saying ss should be called for the child going down a slide the wrong way. Some people just read what they want and cant take other people opinions.lets just wait and see what comes next and hope our opinions don't get jumped in. I genuinely think some people just want conflict in general
Perhaps it was the amount of money they owed the pub that time whenwhen their amazing parenting had them watch and film & laugh at their Angel baby nearly electrocuting himself putting his fingers in the electric socket on that grotty floor.

Yeah what do we think she meant by election, did Alison clear that up?

Elocution lessons?

Surely she didn’t mean electricity
[/QUOTE
Perhaps it was the amount of money they owed the pub that time whenwhen their amazing parenting had them watch and film & laugh at their Angel baby nearly electrocuting himself putting his fingers in the electric socket on that grotty floor.

Yeah what do we think she meant by election, did Alison clear that up?

Elocution lessons?

Surely she didn’t mean electricity
[/QUOTE

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Where its placed on the wall would seriously fuck with me cos I feel like it should be in the middle or in the games garage but yes who put it up ? Chet 😂 QUOTE="*Cherrycola*, post: 9095176, member: 199963"]
Custom made my arse 😂 Who wants to display alcohol as a feature in your kitchen?! I'd say something if it was in his games room with the pool table etc. but it's awful in the middle of the kitchen.
[/QUOTE

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I genuinely thought the other night when she has a kid doing it's a b c on audio that it was Elvis bit bloody hell it was ocean

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s sold the story, I think the papers have just ran with it from the comment on her q&a. It even says in the article that they’ve contacted representatives of M&C and H&C to see if they respond.
That doesn’t mean they haven’t already spoken to her. They could literally say anything. I
Just don’t believe it’s a coincidence they decided to pick that story up after all the other things they could use. Especially so close to them having sold the gender story.

• Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Love the thread title, I’ve done my own rendition for the new thread in the theme of 7 Days by Craig David 🎶 🎵

Said we'd start with a McDonald’s on monday
Gave him a pain au chocolat on tuesday
We were eating cinnamon rolls by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We ate oranges but really they were satsumas on Sunday
Strawberries with a shit load of cream on Monday
Doughnuts on Tuesday
Even more pain au chocolats by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We drank gravy from the jug on Sunday 🎶
Come on Chet, spill those beans….
i came on to talk about that post lol I wonder what gone on now

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
She won’t be doing it whilst pregnant, but she’ll be right back on it afterwards.

Also, the comedowns can last days so explains why she’s always in bed TBF
[/QUOTE]

I’ve always thought her “bladda condishun” was from ket tbf.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
If he wants to share the money he made with his partner then it’s theirs. It’s not difficult lol
Yeah that's why everyone's mocking Helen when she keeps saying "I paid for it" then Chet saying he has then Helen sending him bills etc. I'm honestly confused as to what your point is? Is it annoying you? Is it not? What was your comment about Helen and Chet?

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Ever noticed when Helen’s not about neither is she 👀 her big ass baby was Ill … then no Marnie staying on the thread all day
Clearly is Ellun like literally will say a tiny bit about them but then jumps to their defence armed with a textbook
Marnie slaying even
Ever noticed when Helen’s not about neither is she 👀 her big ass baby was Ill … then no Marnie staying on the thread all day

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Omg I forgot they have dogs I dunno how lol yep that will be why then cos they can’t be arsed with it can they.
Same as can’t be arsed to make sure the kids are safe.

Good points - he could have also have claimed to recover from COVID in the last 6 months and done it that way.
Is that right? I didn’t think that mattered.
Unless he brought a fake NHS pass. I know someone who paid £500 and it’s the same as mine and I’m triple jabbed
Yes I imagine this is what he has done if no vax as I see pages on insta advertising this for as little as £250

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Not Chet saying doing mushrooms in Ibiza is one of the best moments of his life 🙃 She must have been so fuming about not hearing from him for 4 hours. He is pissing Helen off on purpose and tbh I like it lol
I missed this. Did he say he was on mushrooms

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Is he being ironic 😂😂😂😂

QUOTE="SunshineRae, post: 9079636, member: 4115"]
Ohhh the shade…..just spill it all out Chet. You’ll feel so much better afterwards 😉
[/QUO