Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring it on 😆

Just being pregnant and having a young baby is hard enough! Particularly through the 4m sleep regression.
I can only imagine, hats off to those mums that do have 2 young children, my 6 month old is enough for me right now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Anything to talk about her losing all her bleeping baby weight 🙄 NO ONE GIVES A duck HELEN.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone used to follow Chet when he was friends with Reece? Think he’s called reeceycoco on IG. He used to go out with Chet all the time but now chet doesn’t follow him but casey still does. I wonder if that’s got anything to do with the fall out?

Just thinking the same thing why didn’t they go to London as a family, but someone would have needed to look after ocean...again! So looks like it’s Helen this weekend.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her going back to eating meat either! Each to there own But before her pregnancy she banged on about being a veggie!

Reactions: 1
Why is it always girls and mums? Does she not realise that there men taking care of their kids and sometimes alone... it’s something that has annoyed me about her for s while but have never really posted about it on here as I don’t think she is doing it maliciously and I may just be reaching but it’s still extremely irritating.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Helen, no amount of baby monitoring is gonna make that a safe sleeping situation for ocean...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t understand why ocean is a baby bouncer with a towel shoved behind her! Clearly to small for it in the first place 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.