Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“7 o clock is that how early you’re getting mummy up now”... I count 7am as a lie in 😂 Jesus can this sleep regression pls hurry up I need a bit of reality to hit her 🙄😂
She’ll never show her not sleeping no matter how hard it hits, has to maintain she’s a dream baby 🤣. She’ll post in about an hour saying “how is she sleeping again” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She’ll never show her not sleeping no matter how hard it hits, has to maintain she’s a dream baby 🤣. She’ll post in about an hour saying “how is she sleeping again” 🙄🙄
So true lol. Does she not think other mums know that babies are hard? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Shes getting right on my nerves 🤣 supermum this morning because she’s been on a dog walk. Does she not realise this is a normal everyday task? Most other mums have to get on with normal life with baby in tow! Food shopping, doctors appointments, dog walking etc and I know if I ever wanted to meet a friend I would take my child with me! I wouldn’t have even had the option of constantly going away, going on nights out, getting my hair and nails done all baby free! I know she doesn’t drive but I get the sense that she doesn’t want to do anything on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it normal to still be going on about her pregnancy 4 months on?? Like it’s a daily thing it’s all she talks about ? All she literally talks about is ocean, her pregnancy and Azora bleu??? She has too much time on her hands I really think she needs to get out and actually do stuff?

So patronising too “Only mums understand that” winding me up

Reactions: 5
Andddddd that’s me unfollowing. Can’t cope with all this weightloss tit. “If I can do it anyone can.” NO HELEN NOT EVERYONE CAN! I am bed bound at the moment having a serious arthritis flare in every single joint in my body. I have to be carried to the toilet in the evening by my husband. During the day I have to seriously struggle to move.
Yes you have a moody business with that crappy Herbalife but not everyone wants to hear it day in and day out.
before and after pic is a joke. You were heavily pregnant in the before pic, so you were going to lose weight in the after pic due to you no longer being pregnant!!
rant done...for now

Reactions: 11
Oh my god her latest stories have wound me right up. Supposedly lost 4 stone but all she does is go on 1 hour daily walks. duck right off!!! She’s naturally small you can tell, so she’s just gone back to her natural shape post baby. Jusr be honest and say it’s genetic and not try fobbing everyone off that you “worked hard” so fake!!!!

Oh my god her latest stories have wound me right up. Supposedly lost 4 stone but all she does is go on 1 hour daily walks. duck right off!!! She’s naturally small you can tell, so she’s just gone back to her natural shape post baby. Jusr be honest and say it’s genetic and not try fobbing everyone off that you “worked hard” so fake!!!!
Init how can u say Iv worked so hard then in the same sentence say all you do is go on a 1 hour daily dog walk.. doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 1
Is she actually bleeping joking with this post? Saying she is now “healthy” as if you can’t be healthy at 12 stone, stupid cow. So damaging for all of the young girls who follow her seeing her say that she pretty much wasn’t healthy when she was 12 stone!

Attachments

Absolutely ridiculous that she’s leading people to believe that you can drop 4 stone by walking your dogs and drinking Herbalife. I actually don’t believe she put 4 stone on in the first place 🙄

Reactions: 7
“Does anyone else get asda deliveries?!” Nah babes it’s just you... she seems to think she discovers these things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m considering unfollowing this weight loss crap is doing my head in. Helen, my pre-baby weight was MORE than 12 stone and guess what? I’m way more than that now! Unfortunately some of us have to choose sleep over exercise as it’s the only rest we get!

“Does anyone else get asda deliveries?!” Nah babes it’s just you... she seems to think she discovers these things 🤣
Yeah and now we are being shown how she puts her shopping away.. are people actually interested in this?

She’s going on like she’s discovered fire. Supermarkets delivering shopping?? Whatever next?! Absolute tit. She’s well angling for a sponsorship.

One thing I do wonder about these influencers (I know I'm sad) they always ear out of get their healthy meal prepped good In. Don't they know how to cook?

She’s so bleeping annoying is there any need to record every little thing you do. It’s like she has to prove she’s this super mum. No get off your phone and be a mum instead of doing it to post on Instagram you cretin

She’s so bleeping annoying is there any need to record every little thing you do. It’s like she has to prove she’s this super mum. No get off your phone and be a mum instead of doing it to post on Instagram you cretin
😂😂😂 that’s so true. She apparently doesn’t even have time to have a wee in the morning yet she has time to show us her diced onions in the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do like that pink cardigan.. can anyone point me in the direction of the Ali Express link ? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.