Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long we giving it her until she’s pregnant again?
Soon no doubt! And this annoys me so so much because it will be rammed down our necks how perfect and planned it all was 😑 And then me and many others who have struggled to conceive will feel even more of a failure than we already do thanks to these bloody influencers 😤😤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Even though she’s ginger?!

Given that Ocean sleeps with them and not in her cot I’d love to see how she would manage a newborn as well 😆
😂 she doesn’t mention the blonde hair as much anymore.
I don’t think I’ve ever said or even thought the phrase “enjoying my last morning without my family” she’s unreal

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel like they used to really like helen but these past few months the new followers and attention has gone to her head?? 🙄

Reactions: 24
clearly hasnt descaled the steriliser 🤢 cleaning it isnt enough! also shes not even sterilising the bottles properly ‘the old fashioned way’ is she? aren’t you meant to boil them in hot water for 5 mins not just soak them in it?!

Anyone else feel like they used to really like helen but these past few months the new followers and attention has gone to her head?? 🙄
Yesss, she can’t go one post/story without mentioning she’s a mum ffs like it’s getting really boring now just repeats herself constantly too

I excepted their house to be something special by way they have spoke about it but from the snippets theve shown (cus.... guyyyyysssssss it's not fully ready yet) it's just a normal house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% !! I’ve defended and praised her on here previously and I don’t think she’s a bar person... but she is INSUFFERABLE

Reactions: 4
clearly hasnt descaled the steriliser 🤢 cleaning it isnt enough! also shes not even sterilising the bottles properly ‘the old fashioned way’ is she? aren’t you meant to boil them in hot water for 5 mins not just soak them in it?!
Yes you’re right you actually have to boil them for 10 minutes not just leave them sitting in a bowl of boiling water. She’s still learning though as she is a first time mum so she will make mistakes as we all have, it’s just her holier than thou attitude that lets her down now. Be real Helen no ones perfect!

Reactions: 8
I find it a tiny bit hard to believe that her latest when you become a mum you could lose yourself post has not one negative comment 🤔🤔 its not even been 4 months! I’m all for having a break but she’s selling weekends away to new mums like its the right thing to do! Everyone now thinks having weekend after weekend away is how it should be done!!! There is no right and wrong but don’t promote needing so many breaks when you are not even 4 months deep!! Jesus !!

And I like Chet! But he’s not had that baby once since he went down there 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I find it a tiny bit hard to believe that her latest when you become a mum you could lose yourself post has not one negative comment 🤔🤔 its not even been 4 months! I’m all for having a break but she’s selling weekends away to new mums like its the right thing to do! Everyone now thinks having weekend after weekend away is how it should be done!!! There is no right and wrong but don’t promote needing so many breaks when you are not even 4 months deep!! Jesus !!

And I like Chet! But he’s not had that baby once since he went down there 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I cannot quite believe she’s spent 5 nights away from her baby. She never gets negative comments on her posts which I find strange, just everyone saying she’s the best mum ever 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

I thought that when she said ‘they had the best weekend together just them two’. What planet is she on?

Reactions: 3
I thought that when she said ‘they had the best weekend together just them two’. What planet is she on?
Exactly my thoughts! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

And If she was telling us how she does things and that it’s all a learning curve.. fine! But she’s advising bad advice!! That’s the scary part

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.