Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These influencers are thick as bleeping tit!!!!! Giving dangerous and patronising baby advice to impressionable new mums..... And I’m sick of it!!! So sick and tired of these Instagram and reality knobs who literally haven’t got a brain cell between them , sell either crappy diet pills and potions or “own” a clothing line , literally gifted their whole life!!! Buy duck off mansions and cars!!! Whilst hard working joe public scrimp save beg and borrow to make a life for themselves and family!! I have a 15 year old daughter and I’m so depressed that she thinks they are everything and this is what she needs to aspire too !!!! Even know I preach to high heaven that this phenomenon is all a load of tit and one day it will all come crashing down!! Hate hate hate today’s society and I’m only 32!!! 😢😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 19
These influencers are thick as bleeping tit!!!!! Giving dangerous and patronising baby advice to impressionable new mums..... And I’m sick of it!!! So sick and tired of these Instagram and reality knobs who literally haven’t got a brain cell between them , sell either crappy diet pills and potions or “own” a clothing line , literally gifted their whole life!!! Buy duck off mansions and cars!!! Whilst hard working joe public scrimp save beg and borrow to make a life for themselves and family!! I have a 15 year old daughter and I’m so depressed that she thinks they are everything and this is what she needs to aspire too !!!! Even know I preach to high heaven that this phenomenon is all a load of tit and one day it will all come crashing down!! Hate hate hate today’s society and I’m only 32!!! 😢😢😢😢😢
Im 29 i dont have kids and im really glad sometimes i get quite bad anxiety from how these morons are veiwed in sociery. I cant imagine how hard it must be to grow up with such an unrealistic standard of living and how all these materialistic things are bloody important. Its so shallow and i feel for youngsters that get sucked in by it all i really do... which isnt their fault either because its thrust into their faces with crappy pathetic programmes like love island.

Reactions: 7
Cannot believe that jacket has sold
Out! Sold for £110 when you can buy from Ali express for £35 🤦🏼‍♀️

and now on her story saying shes worked really hard on the Azora Bleu summer collection:rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

and now on her story saying shes worked really hard on the Azora Bleu summer collection:rolleyes:
I've just seen this. Actually disgraceful, the Robbing bastards. But she has a little following that are lapping it all up doesn't she. 😞

Reactions: 2
On her stories saying her followers cant handle her summer collection blah blah. No they just cant handle you being a massive lying prick.

I wish she wouldnt scrape her hair back all the time as well trying to make her skin look tight across her face. I looked through old photos the other day and she has done a molly mae hague with her fillers and gone too far. Shes got naturally nice features and doesnt need all that shite in her face.

Reactions: 5
Genuine question - How does she get away with claiming those clothes are her own brand? Is there not some sort of copyright issue?

Genuine question - How does she get away with claiming those clothes are her own brand? Is there not some sort of copyright issue?

No, this is what 99% of instagram 'boutiques' do. The sellers on Ali-Express/Alibaba etc are very well aware that their items are resold, you can buy in bulk from them, they'll even stick your 'brands' label in if you pay extra.

• Wow
The "Azorableu" she's sells looks so cheap but on her stories today she's saying she loves the designs on the summer collection-even though she gets them from a cheap site. 😥

Reactions: 3
The "Azorableu" she's sells looks so cheap but on her stories today she's saying she loves the designs on the summer collection-even though she gets them from a cheap site. 😥
It’s so cringe isn’t it and what worse are the morons that believe her and actually think she sits there sketching for hours!!! The nations brain cells really are dying out 1 by 1 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol at her making Chet shot that herbashite stuff . He rolled his eyes lol get a real job Helen or actually design your clothing range rather than getting it off Ali express and ripping people off . The girl has no talent or value to offer

Reactions: 9
The profit she makes on her clothes are a joke too! She’s selling the cheapest looking loungewear sets for £40 🤯

Reactions: 2
Lol at her making Chet shot that herbashite stuff . He rolled his eyes lol get a real job Helen or actually design your clothing range rather than getting it off Ali express and ripping people off . The girl has no talent or value to offer
Didn’t even look like she enjoyed the shot when she did it, trying her best not to pull her face...but remember it cleanses your body and soul 🤣

• Haha
“You really surprised me” why would you put that seriously 😂😂 she always finds a way to put him down !! She probably doesn’t even notice but I just think that’s bad you’re basically saying you thought he was gonna be a tit dad but ay you’ve surprised me !! Imagine he or another man posted that about their gf and motherhood.. I know that’s intended to be a nice post but I just find her so patronising towards him dunno how he puts up with it

“You really surprised me” why would you put that seriously 😂😂 she always finds a way to put him down !! She probably doesn’t even notice but I just think that’s bad you’re basically saying you thought he was gonna be a tit dad but ay you’ve surprised me !! Imagine he or another man posted that about their gf and motherhood.. I know that’s intended to be a nice post but I just find her so patronising towards him dunno how he puts up with it
Omg I know, I would go mad if someone wrote that about me, surely he must find it patronising.
Going out tonight, don’t know if I can deal with “mum on the loose” chants 🙄

• Haha
Please no Mum on the loose chants and no cleaning everything/one with sanitiser.. she’s so bad with germs that her first thought is to film herself for Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.