Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyyyyyy the duck is she shoving food in her mouth at 9.15pm at 13 weeks old 😡😡😡😡😡😡
I feel sorry for that child. I actually said she would feed her early as a joke the other week on here but I didn’t think even she would be that stupid to feed a baby at such a young age.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for that child. I actually said she would feed her early as a joke the other week on here but I didn’t think even she would be that stupid to feed a baby at such a young age.
I try not to be judgemental but I just can’t when it comes to people feeding their babies so young just for fun, there is absolutely no reason at all for her to be weaning her at 13 weeks! If she posts those kind of videos on her page then for sure she will get so many messages.

Reactions: 4
I try not to be judgemental but I just can’t when it comes to people feeding their babies so young just for fun, there is absolutely no reason at all for her to be weaning her at 13 weeks! If she posts those kind of videos on her page then for sure she will get so many messages.
Maybe that’s why it isn’t posted on hers because surely she knows what the majority of people’s opinion of it will be...

Reactions: 3
The baby was spitting it out she’s clearly not ready for food at all, she’s not even sat up he’s literally cradling her 🙈🙈 my pet hate, I never understand why people want their babies to grow up so fast!

Reactions: 7
She ain’t got a clue has she! It’s like she wants ocean to hurry up and grow up so she can have number 2 🤷🏻‍♀️
since having the baby she has become a right head!! I really liked her when she was pregnant

Reactions: 4
OMG I just can't understand what goes through people's minds!!!!! That baby needs milk that's it!!!! I used to think she was okay but with this and Herbalife I'm unfollowing

Reactions: 6
The poor baby can barely hold her head up never mind eat! Never thought I would say it but I actually think Marnie is a better mum than Helen from what I have seen. All Helen talks about is her “blue eyed blonde haired baby” 🙄 I hope ocean ends up ginger with brown eyes just to annoy her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The poor baby can barely hold her head up never mind eat! Never thought I would say it but I actually think Marnie is a better mum than Helen from what I have seen. All Helen talks about is her “blue eyed blonde haired baby” 🙄 I hope ocean ends up ginger with brown eyes just to annoy her
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣
I actually think the baby looks like she’s ginger rather than blonde.
I agree that Marnie is a better mum, she’s pretty honest too. If her baby is up at night, she just says it as it is. Not all this pretending your baby sleeps through, Helen needs to make her mind up whether she sleeps 9-9 as she originally said or 10 hours which would be 9-7 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣
I’ve noticed Casey always says “he sleeps in his own cot, never in our bed” which must be a dig at Ocean always being in their bed wrapped in a duvet 🙄

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣
I agree that Marnie is a better mum, she’s pretty honest too. If her baby is up at night, she just says it as it is. Not all this pretending your baby sleeps through, Helen needs to make her mind up whether she sleeps 9-9 as she originally said or 10 hours which would be 9-7 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣
I’ve noticed Casey always says “he sleeps in his own cot, never in our bed” which must be a dig at Ocean always being in their bed wrapped in a duvet 🙄
Not that there is another wrong with being a ginger, it’s actually a stunning hair colour but I just know that Helen is that shallow that she would be annoyed if her baby was a ginge. Ocean is definitely losing the blonde hair!

That’s the main thing that irritates me about Helen, does she not realize that she would be seen as a lot more relatable if she was just honest when it comes to oceans sleeping etc? She’s not easy to relate to therefore this sudden fame if you can even call it that won’t last long if she continues to pretend that everything is perfect when it’s not. On another note... rox is truly a beautiful baby 😫🥰

🤣🤣🤣
in a sleepyhead with a soft warm blanket under her too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Not that there is another wrong with being a ginger, it’s actually a stunning hair colour but I just know that Helen is that shallow that she would be annoyed if her baby was a ginge. Ocean is definitely losing the blonde hair!
Oh yeah I don’t mean that in a negative way but she deffo won’t like it that she’s not blue eyes blonde hair 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.