Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha 18 months and mine is still the same 😂😂🙈🙈
Oh thank goodness, my baby is 18 weeks and sleep is very hit and miss. I’m sick of hearing smug mother’s bragging about how well their babies sleep. I was seriously starting to think I’m doing something wrong!

Reactions: 1
Lol imagine telling ur other half off for talking in their own house so you can talk into your camera to your followers instead! Always hear him apologise to her after I think it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Lol imagine telling ur other half off for talking in their own house so you can talk into your camera to your followers instead! Always hear him apologise to her after I think it’s ridiculous
Promoting her new business which she seems to be mispronouncing 🤣. Also “I don’t need to explain myself, I pay for the products” well it’s still a pyramid scheme hun and your going to make money off whichever poor gullible person believes in this “lifestyle change” 😅

Reactions: 8
She posts that photo but I'm sure she said before it was a day or two after giving birth so she's going to have a very big swollen stomach still and she says she lost 3 stone she must be including the weight of the baby placenta etc surely

Reactions: 3
I dont thimk she photoshops. I think its angles and lighting personally. But i really hate that silly pose they do to get a bloody thigh gap. Ya fooling no one love! Cant do with bleeping herbalife either.

Reactions: 1
They live near me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t know them personally but the house is nice and see them all the time.. was on the market for £250,000.
I also think her advise is bonkers!!

Coral has Rox on her story! The plot thickens 😂 I NEED ANSWERS!
I am glad. It honestly is sad to see two brothers separated especially with them both having new babies.

Hopefully with the sister making up with Casey they will all sort things out soon, but would still love to know what happened 😂

Reactions: 2
Marnie and Coral have just started following each other again too! I know it’s so sad the babies have never met/brothers have never met their niece/nephew! I feel sorry for the parents can’t even enjoy them both at the same time 😩😭

Reactions: 2
Marnie and Coral have just started following each other again too! I know it’s so sad the babies have never met/brothers have never met their niece/nephew! I feel sorry for the parents can’t even enjoy them both at the same time 😩😭
That’s good. I honestly think it’s the two girls (Helen and Marnie) that have the issue and the brothers have oblivious sided with their partners

The more I see of Helen the more I dislike her. I really don’t mind Chet I actually quite like him even though he can be irritating.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.