Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 months old, what are they doing
This breaks my heart 💔 why are their parents not saying anything?

and now she is saying ocean is her mini me. Last I saw she was saying she could only see Chet in her? I may have missed something though as I have a week away from social media

Reactions: 3
I think they've removed it maybe alot of people were having a go at them.
It’s on Chet’s sisters stories, I’ve noticed that Helen never puts anything on about feeding her because I bet she had so many messages when she was saying she needed to feed her because she’s “such a hungry baby” and she doesn’t want to give her anymore milk 🙄
Bet Helen is fuming that Chet hasn’t done her big tribute to the worlds best mum yet and Casey has already put something about Marnie 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep going on about baby number 2- I would love a third baby- but on Mother’s Day no way would I post a pic of my two kids and caption it about how my life would be complete with another one and I want another! Today is a day to celebrate with the babies you have now x

Reactions: 9
Helen said that she really wanted a little boy when she was pregnant, I wonder if she doesn’t feel satisfied with Ocean because she is a girl. It makes me feel so sad that all she does is bang on about having another baby, specially on her Mother’s Day post. Bit weird

Reactions: 5
WHY THE duck are they feeding her that when she’s so young. She is clearly not ready, she is spitting it out. I’m sorry that poor baby is being FORCED to grow up and not have her moment because her mother (if you can call her that) is so desperate for another one. My heart ACHES for that little girl. Helen you are bloody horrible 😭

Reactions: 11
I don’t mean this horribly or to offend anyone but, I actually think Chet is on the autistic spectrum. The way he says things so literal and to the point just makes me wonder. I do have a soft spot for him though 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t mean this horribly or to offend anyone but, I actually think Chet is on the autistic spectrum. The way he says things so literal and to the point just makes me wonder. I do have a soft spot for him though 🤣
To be honest I’ve always liked Chet. Is he a bit dim? Yes. But he is harmless and is actually pretty funny, I’ve known of him since like 2014 when his brother was on X factor and enjoyed watching him on ex on the beach. I like Helen on that as well but I can’t stand her now.

Between the constant attention seeking posts, the screechy voice, “mum juice”, “mums on the loose” and the fact that she tries to scam her followers with stupid trading deals I honestly can’t decide what makes me dislike her more 🤣🤣🤣

as people have said... enjoy the baby you have now?! She is legit only 4 months old and Helen seems bored with her already it actually makes me sad 😔

Also... “happy mother’s day to the mother of my child ❤“ omg 😫🤣 Helen will be FUMING at that as Marnie got a whole paragraph dedicated to her 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh that’s s burn with Chet’s M Day post. Definitely seems like there is some tension there. Whereas Casey’s is the opposite, he seems really genuine. I bet that has infuriated Helen. I remember when she found out she was having a girl, she made this big gushing post on Instagram about how this was a really special baby as it the first girl in the Cody family and everyone was overjoyed. This was a couple of weeks after Marnie said she was having a boy. Looking back I think Helens always been really jealous of Marnie.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she has a “clothing line” which is clothes bought from Chinese sites such as Ali express and priced up massively, such a con!

Reactions: 8
Chets edited his mothers day post and added you are so amazing with ocean hahah defo got in trouble for that one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.