Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Chets stories with ocean last night so cute and none annoying also didn't he get ocean to sleep alot easier than Helen?

Reactions: 5
I wanted to post about that snap but really couldn't find it words. I don't need to see the outlines of her bits and bobs

Reactions: 2
On Chets story u can see she is fully ginger. She’s a gorgeous baby but she’s obviously embarrassed to show her real hair colour or she wouldn’t put filters on her photo to make it look like she’s not ginger

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s cuz she’s ginger.....I honestly think it’s because they like how bright blue her eyes look using that filter
She’s a gorgeous child...she doesn’t need any kind of filter on her bless her 🥰

Reactions: 3
Because she’s ginger and they can’t deal with it. Bet they’ll be bleaching her hair as soon as they can.
Brutal 🤣

I don’t think it’s cuz she’s ginger.....I honestly think it’s because they like how bright blue her eyes look using that filter
She’s a gorgeous child...she doesn’t need any kind of filter on her bless her 🥰
I agree! Orsheeeeen is no longer the perfect little blonde haired blue eyed pudding Helen thought she was getting! Beautiful baby regardless but she is that shallow that she is probably FUMING that her baby is a ginge 🤣

That camel toe is as big as her head omg lol

Anyone see on Chets stories the disgusting noises Helen makes when she eats? The slopping is unreal ! Gotta be put on
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How rude was she to him when he was messing about trying to steal the last bit on her plate too!!! 😱😱

Someone posted on a picture Helen put up of ocean a few weeks ago “awww is she going a bit ginger?” - it was deleted pretty quickly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone posted on a picture Helen put up of ocean a few weeks ago “awww is she going a bit ginger?” - it was deleted pretty quickly 😆
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It’s awful that she’s ashamed of her being ginger. She’s a gorgeous baby and why does hair colour matter 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
There’s another one now asking where she gets the ginger gene from. I don’t understand why they would delete a comment? She’s very clearly a red head. People pay a lot of money in salons having their head dyed red and shades of auburn, so they should show it off 🧡🧡🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion.. (a little bit early and my first ever one so please forgive me.. 😂)
Bleu and Chet.. camel toes and over priced clothes.. am I the only one who does this though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New thread title: Looks like orschennn’s a ginger, while Helen gets a finger up the stinker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.