Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Does anyone else work with a baby?”
No you bleeping egg head you’re the only one. All hail queen Helen for doing it my god how do the rest of us manage!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine having to pick your baby up and feed them while having all the time in the world to reply to 500 emails! Emails where people are contacting you because they now think you can lose 4 stone in about 11 months by being a hot mamma drinking herbal life shakes and eating Herbal life bars! I’m guessing these people havnt yet realised that in the 11 month of weight loss (AND GAIN) you have been pregnant and then for the final result.. given birth!!

Reactions: 7
Imagine having to pick your baby up and feed them while having all the time in the world to reply to 500 emails! Emails where people are contacting you because they now think you can lose 4 stone in about 11 months by being a hot mamma drinking herbal life shakes and eating Herbal life bars! I’m guessing these people havnt yet realised that in the 11 month of weight loss (AND GAIN) you have been pregnant and then for the final result.. given birth!!
these people are believing she has lost 4stone in 4 months just from drinking a few shakes, having a few bars and a couple of cups of hot water 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh and let’s not forget her going for a walk everyday.
She keeps banging on about being in her size 6 jeans and that is toxic as duck

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell Helen, please appreciate the baby girl you have!!! If I am ever blessed with the children I so desperately want, I will have to go to work sooner than most due to being self employed in the beauty industry. She is in the perfect situation to be able to cherish this time with her baby!
She needs to look at her life and see she has everything!! And did she not choose to do Herbalife?! Don’t do it if it means it’s too much like hard work for you!!

duck sake there influencers having babies for the sake of having them as an accessory is pissing me off! I know I’m more sensitive to the situation due to personal circumstances but still 😠😠😤😤

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell Helen, please appreciate the baby girl you have!!! If I am ever blessed with the children I so desperately want, I will have to go to work sooner than most due to being self employed in the beauty industry. She is in the perfect situation to be able to cherish this time with her baby!
She needs to look at her life and see she has everything!! And did she not choose to do Herbalife?! Don’t do it if it means it’s too much like hard work for you!!

duck sake there influencers having babies for the sake of having them as an accessory is pissing me off! I know I’m more sensitive to the situation due to personal circumstances but still 😠😠😤😤
you’re so right. I’ve had to go back to work early after having my little boy because I can’t afford not to. I wish she knew how lucky she was the bleeping egg head I dislike her

Reactions: 6
I have to say you guys have bleeping KILLED ME on here today/tonight 🤣 had a crappy day and have just came on and laughed out loud at every post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Pretty sure she hasn’t #ad any of the ads Shes doing for this skin sucking thing 🤔

Reactions: 3
Sending her baby to a child minder so she can get work done-big eye roll. Work in a nursery myself and do feel for mum's and the baby that have to go back to work when their baby is 3 months old but she's at home. I can understand when ocean is older then do a couple of sessions a week (be good for the child's social skills and prepare for school.)

Reactions: 2
She said the childminder is a family friend, the lady has a child with Helens brother, so basically a family member is looking after Ocean but you just want to sound like you are such a boss babe and so busy selling tit you need to put you baby in nursery 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Shes sent Ocean to the childminder before shes even taken her to any baby classes etc herself! She’s 4 months old and only place she leaves the house for is a dog walk 🥺 at least she might develop and have fun at the child minders. Helen has a few mummy friends, why do they only get together for wine? No playgroups, baby sensory or just play dates at home! Probably because the baby is for the gram not for doing stuff with!

Reactions: 4
Shes sent Ocean to the childminder before shes even taken her to any baby classes etc herself! She’s 4 months old and only place she leaves the house for is a dog walk 🥺 at least she might develop and have fun at the child minders. Helen has a few mummy friends, why do they only get together for wine? No playgroups, baby sensory or just play dates at home! Probably because the baby is for the gram not for doing stuff with!
Dont forget weekly visits to currys/pc world and sofology!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said her house has 4 bathrooms, everytime she’s been in one they look small, why have 3 small bathrooms on one floor 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.