Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And showing a realistic life on a budget would be helpful.

🙄🙄 Jesus Christ. Give me buttery crumpets over that shite any day of the week ! I think all she cares about is being a ‘hot mama’ / ‘milf’
Rolled my eyes when I saw this was a excuse for look at me back to pre baby body- of course shed have it easy as she makes sure her baby sleeps all day, put in front of the tv with the baby music on you tube or someone else has her.

Reactions: 3
Oh look Ocean is finally 4 months even though she’s been eating solids for about 6 weeks. Who’s betting the baby jars will be out next 4months+.... cue them both gathered round the highchair saying how much she enjoys spaghetti bolognese 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh look Ocean is finally 4 months even though she’s been eating solids for about 6 weeks. Who’s betting the baby jars will be out next 4months+.... cue them both gathered round the highchair saying how much she enjoys spaghetti bolognese 🤣
Claims to be this super amazing mum the only woman in the world to have a baby yet it’s obvious she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing. That babies poor head won’t even be strong enough and I doubt she should be having solids so soon

Reactions: 7
Danielle bleeping Armstrong will be the next one !!! She is peddling her Herbalife crap whilst being 7 months pregnant!!!!! The likes of Helen and her think they are being (in their own words!) “Boss Babes” by selling this dangerous and vile crap!!! They are not empowering anyone of anything they damaging the mental health of young girls and new mums everywhere !! Do they fail to realise the fact they don’t do a normal 9-5 , they are gifted all their worldly goods, they live a “perfect life” add insecurities about weight loss to new mums in the thick of real life and real life problems comparing their lives to these wannabes....and that when mental health issues kick in!! So is this #bekind , no it’s money making and manipulative, different when they are called out on this tit!!

Reactions: 12
Poor ocean is being sent of with a childminder for the day Cos she is soooooo busy! Pathetic and she wants baby number 2??? Madness

Reactions: 16
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 and now baby ocean is going into a childminders for 1 day!!!!!!! She is 12 weeks!!! Ffs!!! I have nothing against women that have no choice to go back to work this soon.... however she doesn’t need too!!!! I find it so bizarre why she is wishing these baby months away treating her older than she is! With the weening early, sitting up, and now this!!!
She can easily Work from home .....she harps on about wanting another child but I think this is all front of course she lives ocean but I don’t think , she can handle her! I don’t think she likes the dependency she wants and misses her freedom especially now she is “hot milf” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Moaning about she has no one around her to look after the baby whilst she is working! That the real bleeping world you egg head 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 duck she is thick as two planks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 and now baby ocean is going into a childminders for 1 day!!!!!!! She is 12 weeks!!! Ffs!!! I have nothing against women that have no choice to go back to work this soon.... however she doesn’t need too!!!! I find it so bizarre why she is wishing these baby months away treating her older than she is! With the weening early, sitting up, and now this!!!
She can easily Work from home .....she harps on about wanting another child but I think this is all front of course she lives ocean but I don’t think , she can handle her! I don’t think she likes the dependency she wants and misses her freedom especially now she is “hot milf” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This is so true. Undoubtedly she loves her child but I think she is definitely struggling with the hard work that comes with it. Why can’t you reply to emails whilst your baby is in the house? I’m pretty sure she has a lot of help too 🙄
It’s like she likes the idea of having children but wants them to be independent at 3 months 😂

Reactions: 8
Ocean naps a lot too! And I don’t know about anyone else, but if I put my baby down for a nap I get about 25 mins max ! Definitely no time for a bath and filming myself mincing about making a herbashite shake

lol she can’t even pronounce the name of the crap she’s pedalling - ‘herbal life’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooooo guysssss. Exciting news *squeek* now perfect baby owwwcceeennnn is 13 weeks old. I've taken my mums advice and started her on Herbalife. It's got all the vitamins and nutirance a 13 week baby will need.
Health visit had strongly advised against it. But mum knows best.
#bossmum
#milf
#Oceansonherbalife

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Feels guilty about a day at the childminders but doesn’t feel guilty about going away for days at a time drinking shots 🧐🧐

Reactions: 17
Ocean naps a lot too! And I don’t know about anyone else, but if I put my baby down for a nap I get about 25 mins max ! Definitely no time for a bath and filming myself mincing about making a herbashite shake

lol she can’t even pronounce the name of the crap she’s pedalling - ‘herbal life’ 😂😂😂
Omg this is absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. Deffo only get time to have a brew in peace, wouldn’t have time to run a bath, never mind get in it. Isn’t being able to work at home the dream, like if I could have a job that allowed me to be at home with my baby I would jump at the chance and she’s packing hers off. Bet the 1 day soon increases....

Reactions: 1
Soooooo guysssss. Exciting news *squeek* now perfect baby owwwcceeennnn is 13 weeks old. I've taken my mums advice and started her on Herbalife. It's got all the vitamins and nutirance a 13 week baby will need.
#bossmum
#milf
#Oceansonherbalife
What is Herbalife? Is it one of those that gives you the 💩s?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
#bossmum
#milf
#Oceansonherbalife
Crying 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Why does she say sorry I’ve not been on for a few days... when she has in fact been posting her shite for the last few days 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Guyyyyyysssss Orrrrrrshen is down to her pre-birth weight I am soooo proud of my little pudding! #bossmum #mumjuice #orrrrrshen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the childminder is kind of her sister in law? 🙄 I’m sure they’ll not be forking out the normal childminder prices !!

Reactions: 6
Had to come on here when I saw she had sent ocean to a childminders 😂 wants another child but can’t even handle a 4 month old 7 days a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to come on here when I saw she had sent ocean to a childminders 😂 wants another child but can’t even handle a 4 month old 7 days a week.
“Just then I can do my shoots and my emails without having to pick Ocean up, feed her, change her” 😶😶😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.