Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally. I actually find her one of the least relatable new mums. Which is a shame because i quite liked her pre baby. She has a very blessed life but makes out that shes hard done by. I had to buy all my baby products, they werent gifted and the only time i get 'me time' is doing the weekly shop when hubby is off work and takes baby. Probably her posts about 'mum juice' is the most relatable even thoughit is the most cringe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s a size 6.. nor would I want to be so soon after having a baby!.. she’s far more interested in herself and her massive ego (and head) those modelling shoots are beyond embarassing 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why her and Chet are together, she doesn’t even seem to like him! When they were doing those Instagram questions and hers was, do you have any pets? and Chet moved her phone down to show the dog on her lap she said, “Chet it’s myyyy tuuuurrnnn!!” like a petulant toddler. So embarrassing!
Omg that part got me bleeping raging she is so rude to him!!! He was literally just putting the phone down to show the dog on her lap and she does that to him I’d be so embarrassed to post that. Winds me up because I see people online saying things like OMG love ‘bleus’ stories she’s so funny her and Chet are so funny bla bla. I think she’s the least funniest person tbh😂 imagine Chet was always digging helen out on insta and having a go at her every time she spoke when she’s filming something people would be raging at him!! but when she does it it’s ‘funny’

Reactions: 5
Not been to the gym since before she was pregnant though 🙃🙃

Also, thanks for confirmation that you are trying for a baby..... at the end of the year 🤨 didn’t say that when she was actually talking thought did she? Only when she captioned the story 🤣

Attachments

Alot of these influencers seem to have a easy life and everything handed on a plate to them.
One thing I find so annoying is the filters in every story.

Why does she think people are interested in what the speaker is saying at this pyramid scheme event?

Reactions: 9
Her bragging about her weight loss is extremely toxic to her followers . It’s hard enough to accept the skin you’re in these days without her bragging she’s better than everyone because she’s lost four stone and looks like a lollipop. This is why body image and self esteem
has been ruined . Making women feel like they are not worthy unless they buy Herbashite. She’s not empowering others . She’s a parasite that sponges off Chet . I liked her before all of this but she makes me
Cringe . How she speaks to Chet is disgusting .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her bragging about her weight loss is extremely toxic to her followers . It’s hard enough to accept the skin you’re in these days without her bragging she’s better than everyone because she’s lost four stone and looks like a lollipop. This is why body image and self esteem
has been ruined . Making women feel like they are not worthy unless they buy Herbashite. She’s not empowering others . She’s a parasite that sponges off Chet . I liked her before all of this but she makes me
Cringe . How she speaks to Chet is disgusting .
If I spoke to my boyfriend the way she speaks to Chet honestly he would tell me to one. She’s horrible

I’m a huge fan. I think Helen is so down to earth, she doesn’t claim to be anything she’s not. Also the love she has for that little baby evidently shows.

• Haha
I’m a huge fan. I think Helen is so down to earth, she doesn’t claim to be anything she’s not. Also the love she has for that little baby evidently shows.
She claims to have lost 4stone when we know it’s a load of bullshit, she uses a heavily pregnant photo as her before photo 🤔 defo not claiming to be anything she is not.

Why is she using a photo of when she had just given birth as her before photo tho? I don’t get how schemes like this are allowed it’s SO bad for the young girls watching her- showing how to cook heathy well balanced meals would be so much better :( it’s sad

Fml thats how my 6 year old dances about in her disney costumes, posing in front of her mirror 😒

• Haha
Fml thats how my 6 year old dances about in her disney costumes, posing in front of her mirror 😒
🙄🙄 Jesus Christ. Give me buttery crumpets over that shite any day of the week ! I think all she cares about is being a ‘hot mama’ / ‘milf’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she using a photo of when she had just given birth as her before photo tho? I don’t get how schemes like this are allowed it’s SO bad for the young girls watching her- showing how to cook heathy well balanced meals would be so much better :( it’s sad
Joke!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.