Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guyyysss how is this vegannn? We only have take out once a week?
Does she pick and chose when she wants to be vegan. And take out once a week?? More like once a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s going deleting all her negative comments now. Can’t see them about the fitness thing either or when someone asked about Ali express 🤣🤣
Omg yeah she's deleted them all. What a complete and utter bleep. (Sorry for anyone that hates that word but I love it) 🤣 and she is a top bleep.
They all need to find their way here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like she’s going deleting all her negative comments now. Can’t see them about the fitness thing either or when someone asked about Ali express 🤣🤣
As if she’s deleted them 🤬 she could of at least answered about the secret fitness product that someone had paid for! Silly cow!

Someone’s already commented on the cartoon pic under a negative comment saying bet she deletes this message like she did the others 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ she’s off again moaning about his shoes on HIS carpet. Does she think acting the way she does is a personality trait and people find it funny? Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ she’s off again moaning about his shoes on HIS carpet. Does she think acting the way she does is a personality trait and people find it funny? Weirdo
It is literally so boring, she thinks it’s like what they are known for or something, cringe 🤦‍♀️ Also isn’t he stood in the kitchen? Carpet in the kitchen? 🤷‍♀️
ignore me he’s in the dining room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just look at that miserable, moaning, grumpy faced twit!
And if you're doing it on purpose Helen..it's not funny and just makes you look an even bigger twit....if that's possible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Im just taking a selfie'... zooms in on angry egghead. Oceans looking adorbs however 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cant stand her!! CHEETTTTT ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME..... duck off helen you dumb bimbo twit

• Haha
They BOTH do that for attention. He knows how she’s gonna react and just happens to have his camera on each time. They’re both as bad as each other 🙄

Reactions: 8
She must live the sound of her own voice. Her voice goes through me. Chet chet. Cheeeeet.
Get you're box fresh trainers off you're carpet I've cleaned 100 times this morning so I can be the next Mrs Hinch wannabe.
I'm a sponge and have no money I need this poubtland or asda deal. I need more vegaaaan takeaways. Even though I spend my life on the loo from herbalife shakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think when Ocean is officially 6 months she will start to show what she’s feeding her? Now that I would love to see ...hope she gives us some “tips” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think when Ocean is officially 6 months she will start to show what she’s feeding her? Now that I would love to see ...hope she gives us some “tips” 🤣🤣
Oceans gonna be walking at 6 months..directed by some invisible string Helen is holding might I add.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah but we like Chet we dont like Helen 💁‍♀️🙊🤣
I don’t understand how you all like Chet lol! Given the comments about his cheating etc, he’s being a dad.. what he’s supposed to be. I think he’s just immature and neither of them were ready for a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Caught up, my sister knows jem lucy babies dad and no it’s not Chet 🤣
The guy told her to get rid cause he has a misses and if she kept it he doesn’t want anything to do with it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how you all like Chet lol! Given the comments about his cheating etc, he’s being a dad.. what he’s supposed to be. I think he’s just immature and neither of them were ready for a baby.
Its all just opinion here. Nothing is fact 😊
its true Chet isnt special for looking after his baby but there is just something nice about watching dads look after thier babies is all. Im a sucker for it. I could watch my hubby and baby all day. Just makes me all warm inside 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She must live the sound of her own voice. Her voice goes through me. Chet chet. Cheeeeet.
Get you're box fresh trainers off you're carpet I've cleaned 100 times this morning so I can be the next Mrs Hinch wannabe.
I'm a sponge and have no money I need this poubtland or asda deal. I need more vegaaaan takeaways. Even though I spend my life on the loo from herbalife shakes.
Her voice is enough to make your ears bleed 😖🙉

Reactions: 6
I agree! He 100% tries to trigger her. I didn’t mind her until I saw her clearly talking to someone in the house the other day. It’s really irritating me that ‘influencers’ think they’re exempt from social distancing while I’ve not seen my bf for 5 weeks!!! I do naturally prefer Chet, potentially because his voice just doesn’t go through me as much apart from the ‘shock’ comments every time he receives a parcel. But he definitely tries to wind her up and then catches it on camera. Women will always moan but my bf wouldn’t want to video it cos I’d look like an absolute witch to all his friends 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.