Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔😏 I dunno, cuz I'd be considered a Tory, then, cuz over here I'm definitely a conservative. An open minded one, middle of the road one, but conservative none the less. 🤷🏻‍♀️

then yeah, that's me! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Should I take my leave of the thread now?

Hmmm - yeah I'm definitely one of them, then, cuz I love our President (he's a hell of a lot better than the alternative), but know zero about your PM. 🤔
Don’t be silly! While I don’t necessarily agree with Donald trump’s views and don’t understand him, that doesn’t mean I automatically judge someone who does! As the previous poster said i love reading your posts! Also an update after my message to Helen the other day... haven’t been blocked yet 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yep it’s a nightmare no Nando’s or mcds can really only get a dominos delivered 😩
gawed, I hope y'all have better luck with Domino's than we do here in the town we live......ours always comes out like tit!!

Don’t be silly! While I don’t necessarily agree with Donald trump’s views and don’t understand him, that doesn’t mean I automatically judge someone who does! As the previous poster said i love reading your posts! Also an update after my message to Helen the other day... haven’t been blocked yet 🤣
Thank you! I thoroughly enjoy being on here with y'all and laugh so much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
gawed, I hope y'all have better luck with Domino's than we do here in the town we live......ours always comes out like tit!!

Thank you! I thoroughly enjoy being on here with y'all and laugh so much!!
So do I! This thread KILLS me on a daily basis it’s so funny 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Helen and Chett split for a while not too long before she was pregnant.
They are definitely in the relationship through habit , not love.
Helen is very immature , she’s not quite grasping that your child comes before yourself , everything she does screams ME ME ME. It’s really tragic to watch.
She’s a compulsive liar , the 4 bathrooms ended me ! It was really funny the new house with the 4 bathrooms all came about after Marnie started to document her home more .

Reactions: 7
I've missed this.. When did helen say she got 4 bathrooms? And now she hasn't 😂😂😂
When they was moving into the new house she kept saying “guys I can’t wait to show you my new house and I’ll be doing all my cleaning videos. I’ve got FOUR bathrooms to clean” since this the link to the house for sale on the internet was discovered and it’s got 3 bathrooms, all on one floor, making all the rooms really small 🤣 but guuuuyyyys has your 5 month old got an en-suite?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone still got the link for the house? 🤔
We aren’t allowed to post it 🤣 if you go on Rightmove sold house prices, you can search by postcode which they have both said several times 👀 then we know it was bought in January and you know what the kitchen looks like....happy searching 🤪

Reactions: 5
she's got 3 and a pit stop........she totally exaggerated 😂😂😂😂
I bet Helen’s house looks tiny compared to American standards aswel? 😂👌🏽

And sorry totally different topic but does anyone follow Erin budina does she have a thread cause if not she defo needs one aswel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to leave this before I go to bed. How about the time someone found Chets tinder profile. It’s was even logged in to the area Helen lives in 😂 my friend just sent me this. His never been the brightest spark but to connect it to your Facebook, cmon Chet that’s easy work!

Just caught the date 2016. Chet was a very busy/naughty boy!
Sorry but that comment on one of the pics saying “getting touché” bleeping killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.