Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No apparently her daughters dad is black . I only know this because she used the n word on insta and defended it by saying her daughter is 1/4 black so she’s clearly not racist 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂 absolute moron
She also once posted a pic once when she was on a rant about him but made sure you couldn’t actually see anything lol

I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, four and a half stone and I had a friend who I had known for years but lost contact with who kept popping into my Instagram DMs trying to get me to do that Herbalife as she was selling it. I was polite at first declining but I eventually stopped even responding to her. I lost weight slowly and healthily. I think it’s disgusting how Helen is trying to pretend she lost all her weight doing Herbalife. I went on holiday a few years ago and her, Marnie and the boyfriends family were in the same hotel as me. Helen was slim then so surely she just lost her birth weight popping out the baby, placenta and all the rest?

Reactions: 6
a conservative, our current shitbag prime minister is their leader..they’re right wing, but not sure what the America alternative is?
Have a feeling the American version is Trump. My cousins live in America they hate Trump and our PM.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I thought Lyndon Arthur addressed those rumours and said that it was him & the accusations weren't about him either.

I thought Lyndon Arthur addressed those rumours and said that it was him & the accusations weren't about him either.
Oh he is definitely her daughters Dad. My best friend lives just near him and it's common knowledge shes often screaming like a psycho outside his house 😂😂 dont know about the abuse allegations though xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh he is definitely her daughters Dad. My best friend lives just near him and it's common knowledge shes often screaming like a psycho outside his house 😂😂 dont know about the abuse allegations though xx
I guess it's just mad to be that she goes on about how abusive & horrible he is that she would sit outside his house and do that 😂 wouldn't want an abuser near my kids

I guess it's just mad to be that she goes on about how abusive & horrible he is that she would sit outside his house and do that 😂 wouldn't want an abuser near my kids
Exactly bit odd if he’s such a bad guy and domestic abuser that she was desperate for him to be in the baby’s life. I’d rather cut my losses thanks

Reactions: 7
There’s one thing though Jemma’s been very coy about who the dad is. She’s never named him. I still don’t think it’s Chets though. Also Chets really short in real life, Jemma would out shadow him 😂

There’s one thing though Jemma’s been very coy about who the dad is. She’s never named him. I still don’t think it’s Chets though. Also Chets really short in real life, Jemma would out shadow him 😂

When you look at Chets style though you don’t see him with a girl like Helen. I know Helen likes to think she’s edgy with her blue hair but she’s not. The old pictures of her on her just shows how chavvy she used to be. You’d think he’d settle down with a girl like Jemma

Does anyone remember a few posts back the dreadful tattoo of Helen, then above it you have a tattoo of another girl her insta handle Itslaurendotcom?
Lauren’s covered in tatts. Helens not his type at all
The baby's dad is Lyndon Arthur I believe.

I don’t find Chet endearing for being a father to Ocean. Men are often praised for the bare minimum “I just love how he’s with the baby he’s so cute with him/her such a good father” yet mother’s will be exactly the same with the baby and won’t receive the same energy. I’m not going to applaud a fish for swimming.

Anyway, I don’t like him. I don’t like cheaters. I don’t like Helen either but no one deserves to be treated like that. She might accept it or be in denial, yeah but it will really hurt her in the long run. She seems very naive and weak minded and I know it’s taking a toll on her self esteem. Everything is for Instagram, she just wants to make her life look like the ideal life for Instagram it doesn’t matter if it’s actually crap in real life because she lives for the validation of others clearly. Her and Chet will not last unless he changes his ways but he won’t. The fact that he cheats shows he doesn’t love or respect her and never will.

Does/did anyone watch made in Chelsea? Do you remember the scene where Spencer told Louise “it’s hard for me to respect you because you ALLOW me to cheat on you”. THAT is how cheating men look at their partner that puts up with this and as women, we shouldn’t be giving them to vitriol to even think that that is ok! Yet soooo many women do it because they think having a man is better than not having one and it’s so tired! That sort of indoctrination starts from young so we need to dismantle it from young!

Now Spencer is with the love of his life and has 1/2 babies with her. I don’t think he has cheated on her like he did with all his other girlfriends. Why? Because he actually loves her. If he loves you, he will not treat you like that. He found a woman he truly loves and respects now. Vogue I think her name is.

Helen’s mum if you’re reading this, you haven’t done a good job at teaching your child to have self worth. That’s embarrassing. As a parent, you need to instil into your daughters that ain’t tit men aren’t worth any of their time. What a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Jemma doesn't show he baby's face. Maybe she's the spitting image of Chet 😶 Jemma is a skanky, dirty witch anyway. I definitely suggest Helen get tested 😶

Reactions: 7
Since the whole cheating thing has been posted on here both their instagrams have gone very quite🤔 maybe the truth will come out now

Since the whole cheating thing has been posted on here both their instagrams have gone very quite🤔 maybe the truth will come out now
I was literally just going to say she hasn’t been this quiet since people found out she didn’t have four bathrooms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jemma doesn't show he baby's face. Maybe she's the spitting image of Chet 😶 Jemma is a skanky, dirty witch anyway. I definitely suggest Helen get tested 😶
She doesn't show her kids face because she respects her privacy. Can't really be flashing your tits then showing your kid all the time on the same socials. Even though her friends do it 😂

Reactions: 10
She doesn't show her kids face because she respects her privacy. Can't really be flashing your tits then showing your kid all the time on the same socials. Even though her friends do it 😂
No, i know. Won't show her face which I respect her for. Was just pissing about. Also doesn't want people to know her name but has it tattooed on her face. She's a clever sausage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sat waiting patiently for the next bit of gossip on Chet and his many mistresses 🤔😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anybody else remember when super mum helen didnt realise that she had to continue winding her daughter till all her wind was up? And she decided to become a mothers tester testing all the nappies and bottles? Poor kid didnt know what kind of teat to suck no wonder shes being weaned early because shes no clue

• Wow
Reactions: 8
a conservative, our current shitbag prime minister is their leader..they’re right wing, but not sure what the America alternative is?
🤔😏 I dunno, cuz I'd be considered a Tory, then, cuz over here I'm definitely a conservative. An open minded one, middle of the road one, but conservative none the less. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Republicans
then yeah, that's me! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Should I take my leave of the thread now?

Have a feeling the American version is Trump. My cousins live in America they hate Trump and our PM.
Hmmm - yeah I'm definitely one of them, then, cuz I love our President (he's a hell of a lot better than the alternative), but know zero about your PM. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.