Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are public so I can post these! Ones aimed at my friend when she didn’t do anything all Chet did was like one of her photos!

And there’s fake snapchats messaging girls and girls messaging her to say his cheating. Blame everyone but Chet! I get it, you stay with him as your a broke ass witch who can’t be bothered to get a job but don’t take it out on everyone else if your too much of a door mat to leave him.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
These are public so I can post these! Ones aimed at my friend when she didn’t do anything all Chet did was like one of her photos!

And there’s fake snapchats messaging girls and girls messaging her to say his cheating. Blame everyone but Chet! I get it, you stay with him as your a broke ass witch who can’t be bothered to get a job but don’t take it out on everyone else if your too much of a door mat to leave him.
OMG how embarrassing. Letting someone walk all over you because you want to live off him instead of being independent. What better way to trap him than a baby? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Poor Ocean

Reactions: 8

Do you know what the story with the house is ...has Chet purchased it on his own ??

There is no way Ocean is still in size 3 nappies!!
they have been over feeding the poor child & she looks like she’s bigger than my little one that’s just older than her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she breathes in anymore she's going to fall over. Daft cow. Showing off her 4 stone loss again. Helen it doesn't count when you're counting the weight from having Ocean inside you ffs. She makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she breathes in anymore she's going to fall over. Daft cow. Showing off her 4 stone loss again. Helen it doesn't count when you're counting the weight from having Ocean inside you ffs. She makes me sick.
Exactly! She literally took a pic hours after giving birth and is comparing it to months down the line, when you lose ‘baby weight’ without actually trying anyway. She disgusts me so much.. not to mention it’s so skanky to do that sort’ve post. Keep it for your man hun... for when he’s at home and he’s only got you to look at anyway 🙄

Reactions: 12
Her recent story has just reminded me how boring and plain she’s decorated Chets new house

Reactions: 10
I dislike her recent posts so much. Surely she knows it’s young girls following her. That can be so damaging for them to see ! If I saw her tit like that a couple months giving birth I’d of felt awful. I’ve honestly never disliked someone so much. And it isn’t because she’s annoying and she’s got a massive head it’s because she’s so toxic ! She’s a narcissistic, nasty person. She gives TERRIBLE advice to her ‘followers’ she constantly promotes scam sites (which she must know they are as she always turns off the comments when doing so) and honestly if her head wasn’t so big you just know she’d have it up her own arse. She’s everything wrong with this generation and I hope to god she just gets cancelled. I think it’s incredibly sad that she must be so insecure she has to feed her ego by doing stuff like that. You just know she tells Chet to say that stuff about her when he’s all like ‘wow look at you’ toxic, honestly

And do you know what blows my brains so much. Where’s this girls bleeping family and friends ??? Why are people enabling her to be like this ! Why are people close to her not telling her what she is doing is terrible ???

• Heart
Reactions: 20
im Actually due to give birth within the next 6 weeks and she is really pissing me off why flaunt it like that when most new mums don’t lose the weight so fast plus her waist is tiny so any weight she gained was baby and water

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Ocean looks like she’s going to fall out of the bouncer/jumperoo thing she’s been put in?
Helen really needs to either adjust the setting or take her out of the thing!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I started following her when she was pregnant as we was due within days of each other and it was nice to see how she was getting on with pregnancy (well the perfect image she showed) but being a first time mum I just wanted to see how others got on. BIGGEST MISTAKE! Our pregnancies were completely different which every pregnancy is. I used to like her but since she’s started showing all this weight loss I absolutely dislike her. She gave birth just over a week after I had and I’ve not lost all my baby weight like she has and she makes me feel tit about myself, like she’s lost it why can’t I? If this is how she’s making me feel how many others is this happening to? I’ve actually cried at how much weight im still carrying because of her! 4 stone lighter, if I can do it anyone can? OH duck OFF HELEN! she’s in the public eye you can’t act the way she is. We don’t all bounce back!! Let’s see you actually drink one of them bleeping shakes your constantly promoting as I’ve only ever seen Chet had a sip of one!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I started following her when she was pregnant as we was due within days of each other and it was nice to see how she was getting on with pregnancy (well the perfect image she showed) but being a first time mum I just wanted to see how others got on. BIGGEST MISTAKE! Our pregnancies were completely different which every pregnancy is. I used to like her but since she’s started showing all this weight loss I absolutely dislike her. She gave birth just over a week after I had and I’ve not lost all my baby weight like she has and she makes me feel tit about myself, like she’s lost it why can’t I? If this is how she’s making me feel how many others is this happening to? I’ve actually cried at how much weight im still carrying because of her! 4 stone lighter, if I can do it anyone can? OH duck OFF HELEN! she’s in the public eye you can’t act the way she is. We don’t all bounce back!! Let’s see you actually drink one of them bleeping shakes your constantly promoting as I’ve only ever seen Chet had a sip of one!
Don’t ever let someone like that make you feel like that. Yes she’s slim but I can guarantee she won’t look like that in person. She sucks it in so bad and angles her body to look like that. Everyone is so different. Your body made a baby and that is incredible who cares if there is a little more weight there ! It’s so normal ! Your baby will never look at you and think anything else about your body other than that’s their comfort and happy place. Don’t compare yourself to her ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Guys I’ve taken one for the team and asked her for a realistic after where she’s not breathing in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.