Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still hasnt replied to that poor girl about that crappy fitness thing 🙄
A couple of people have replied saying how disgusting it is that she hasn’t replied. How shocking is it that she’s actually still promoting these crappy ab toners after people have told her they haven’t received product or had a refund.

I realllly wanna know when Helen and marnie fell out. Causing chet and casey to fall out for a while.
Shame for the babies. They need social interaction and it would be amazing for them. Annoying they cant let bygones be bygones for sake of the babies
I wanna know so bad 😭

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha I’m howling at the mum comment. You lot are so observant I’d never have noticed😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I realllly wanna know when Helen and marnie fell out. Causing chet and casey to fall out for a while.
Shame for the babies. They need social interaction and it would be amazing for them. Annoying they cant let bygones be bygones for sake of the babies
Casey and Chet are apparently fine now, and the babies have met

Reactions: 6
Don’t come on for the afternoon and it’s all going on 😂😂😂
Love ya’s 🤘🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our children have gone to bed and I’ve had to fake an argument with my husband to come upstairs to keep it ☕ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see today that Marns was advertising the same foundation that Helen was the other day? The only diff is that she actually declared it as an #ad. So cringe. At least Helen got in there first with something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see today that Marns was advertising the same foundation that Helen was the other day? The only diff is that she actually declared it as an #ad. So cringe. At least Helen got in there first with something 🤣
Marnie, Chloe Ferry and a few others have been advertising that Hailey beauty foundation for the past month x Think Bleu was one of the last ones to advertise it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marnie, Chloe Ferry and a few others have been advertising that Hailey beauty foundation for the past month x Think Bleu was one of the last ones to advertise it 🤣
Oh I only saw Marnies #ad today 😂Helen was the first person I saw doing it. I must be living under a rock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I only saw Marnies #ad today 😂Helen was the first person I saw doing it. I must be living under a rock 🤣
Yeah they were all deffo promoting it before Helen lol I have way too much time on my hands during lockdown lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she would say thanks for that bloody blanket! That company has literally posted on every photo. Annoys me that they get so much free stuff and can’t even say thanks 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the love island lot are advertising it as well. The script is so obvious once you see a few of them 😆

• Haha
All the love island lot are advertising it as well. The script is so obvious once you see a few of them 😆
it’s the same with Iconic London 😖 ‘soooo many of you have been asking me what make up I’ve been wearing in lockdown, and it’s these iconic drops mixed in with my moisturiser, gives a really dewwwy look’ sure hun ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s the same with Iconic London 😖 ‘soooo many of you have been asking me what make up I’ve been wearing in lockdown, and it’s these iconic drops mixed in with my moisturiser, gives a really dewwwy look’ sure hun ✌🏼
The shite iconic blushers annoyed me more with every influencer going 😂 if a blusher doesn't give you blushed cheeks, it's not worth it 🤷‍♀️

She actually didn’t unfortunately 😂 marnie has been showing that foundation on and off for a while Helen is still behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm back! So it's not Lacey Fuller as said before although, ask why Helens not invited on these mix sex trips. Not a lot of people want her around. not just that how will Chet duck other girls if she's there?

I've just looked at Laycie from Essex's profile (Lacey Fuller is from Kent by the way) and Chet still follows her! Maybe waiting until Helens fucked off... Her name isn't Laycie on there so please don't go trying to find her, if she finds this thread she can decide if she wants to speak or not.

Okay who wants some screen shots? Just know Helen knows EVERYTHING Chet does and she's stayed for the money 🤢 They got back together when Faded started doing well and by a miracle Helen gets pregnant! Also just after Casey told the family Marnie was pregnant. They told everyone in the family early on so Helen had time to catch up. She couldn't stand that Marnie was going to be the first as her and Chet had been together longer. I'll post the screen shots later on in the day.

Also Helen if you are reading this try be a little nicer and humble to people. You ain't Mariah Carey! My friend told me you looked her up and down and laughed at her while you was on a night out with Katie Salmon. Absolute witch behaviour. You were on Ex and the beach ffs and only once, you're not a movie star. You're a failed hairdresser. Also your the one who should be laughed at as my friend saw you and Katie record each other about three times each walking down a hallway filming each walking, flipping your hair then turning to the camera. How bleeping cringe!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.