Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the £10 was for chest mum Mother’s Day gift, first off why would you have it known how much was spent on his mother days gift and second what she couldn’t spare £10 out of her own money to pay for the gift she had to ask for it back yet there in a relationship isn’t it 50/50

Reactions: 6
Omg how embarrassing! You can tell Helen gets her brains from her mum then! 😂😂
🤣🤣 of all the things she wanted to clarify from this thread, she picked the £10 Mother’s Day present...cmon. Wonder if it was her in the house today? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously I am new to all this.. But I have never come across someone as rude as Helen.
I am (was) one that would message her asking where she got certain baby stuff from and did I get a chuffing reply? Did I heck. Like shes the only one that can have baby stuff christ sake. Her poor baby girl is who I feel for

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 of all the things she wanted to clarify from this thread, she picked the £10 Mother’s Day present...cmon. Wonder if it was her in the house today? 🤔😂
That’s what I was just thinking. Nothing on Chet cheating, nothing on Chet taking drugs, nothing on Helen being a sponge and that she has her own money, nothing that she treats chets right, nothing that she doesn’t copy Marnie, nothing on helen being down to earth.
Nope she has to confirm she spent £10 on a present and Chet gave her the money back! Pathetic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the money wasn’t for Helens present from ocean it was for Chets mums mother day present. Just thought I’d set the record straight to stop you all guessing.
can you tell us what happened between Helen and Marnie?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And if it is Helens mum reading this, you’ve brought up an self entitled, stuck up horrible daughter who thinks it’s okay to sponge of men. Great way to bring up a daughter 👍🏼

Reactions: 17
OMG I’m dyinggggg if thats helens mum. I can hear her now “muuuuuuuuuuum” because she got herself caught 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lacey is very pretty but I don't think she is better than Helen. I can't believe my first comment is this but I just felt compelled to say it. I feel sorry for Helen cos she obvs finds it hard to form any opinion or ideas of her own. Such a waste cos I did used to quite like her til I came on this!
Helen doesn't know who she is...is a a fashion inspiration, baby expert, cleaning expert, nutritionist....she's not great at any of them. She doesn't use the home account, she gives unsafe tips to mothers, herbalife is a bag of bobbins, her clothes are some crap from China and she cleans, as do millions of other women across the world.
Anyone who asks the followers what content they want to see doesn't deserve a following.

Reactions: 11
Has the post from her mum gone lol I can't find it anymore. I can here Helens whiny voice now shouting at her mum for using her real name 🤣🤣 made my bleeping day that has 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lacey is very pretty but I don't think she is better than Helen. I can't believe my first comment is this but I just felt compelled to say it. I feel sorry for Helen cos she obvs finds it hard to form any opinion or ideas of her own. Such a waste cos I did used to quite like her til I came on this!
I agree! That Lacey is ok looking but I personally dont think she has a pretty face at all, without all the tan and lashes etc you wouldn't look twice at her. I actually think Helen is very pretty, just has an odd looking face now thanks to the fillers.

Reactions: 9
Has the post from her mum gone lol I can't find it anymore. I can here Helens whiny voice now shouting at her mum for using her real name 🤣🤣 made my bleeping day that has 🤣
I know me too! Imagine making an account to stick up for your daughter, using your real name and defending the fact she asked Chet for £10 back. There’s been so much said about Helen and that’s what she chose to defend. Helen really got her brains from her mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree! That Lacey is ok looking but I personally dont think she has a pretty face at all, without all the tan and lashes etc you wouldn't look twice at her. I actually think Helen is very pretty, just has an odd looking face now thanks to the fillers.
Helen when she was on ex on the beach was much better

Reactions: 7
I realllly wanna know when Helen and marnie fell out. Causing chet and casey to fall out for a while.
Shame for the babies. They need social interaction and it would be amazing for them. Annoying they cant let bygones be bygones for sake of the babies

Reactions: 6
As much as lucy meck annoys me ...it’s nice to see an influencer actually giving a tit about health and nutrition when it comes to losing weight! No quick fixes unlike Miss stuck up Ali express....and her Herbalife tit!!!!
Or ab machines that’s she’s only flogging to make money ....HELEN YOU ARE A FRAUD , YOU KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT HEALTH AND WEIGHT LOSS AS YOU DO ABOUT FASHION .......duck ALL 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
cringing at her mum commenting😂😂 her mum fighting her battles because she knows that everything she is reading is right

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.