Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about to send it 🤣 I’ve never been the type of person to DM a celeb no matter how much they annoy me but she is the single most irritating person I’ve ever come across in my life!

Anything else you want included? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rightmove house prices in that area, sold jan 17 2020 😉 *sold for 265000
Thanks found it!
Can’t believe how much nicer the house was before. Especially the garden! Don’t know if it’s just an awful filter but the colour they have painted the garden looks soooo bad.

I’m about to send it 🤣 I’ve never been the type of person to DM a celeb no matter how much they annoy me but she is the single most irritating person I’ve ever come across in my life!

Anything else you want included? 😂😂😂
Ask her how often she washes her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why people are encouraging someone to message Helen? What is the point? All you’re going to do is annoy her, she’s obviously not going to say ‘oh yes I’ll take everything onboard from this one message and change how I live my life’.
Just talk about her on here. I don’t agree with things she posts (Herbalife is a load of shite) but why single her out and message her when there’s a thousand other instagrammers doing the same as her.

Reactions: 6
I hate that she promotes Herbalife. I’ve watched several documentaries on Herbalife on YouTube and it’s infuriating how many lives it’s ruined yet it’s still around!
Not only are the products not actually good for you...it has led to health issues for people that regularly use it (kidney, liver issues) it’s also very financially harmful! They prey and the most vulnerable in society into distributing these products thinking they’ll be rich with their lies and testimonies because they know they’re easy targets and will be desperate enough to spend life savings and other little money they have to get rich quick. The people on top earn money from the people below them losing money. It’s nothing but a pyramid scheme where the people at the top get paid ridiculous amounts of money and try to convince the ones at the bottom that they can earn as much as they do.

There are so many stories of people going bankrupt after being sucked into these schemes and it’s sad to see. A billionaire that goes by the name Bill Ackman spent 5 years suing Herbalife for preying on the poorest in society and his aim was for Herbalife to be officially labelled as a pyramid scheme (pyramid schemes are illegal) he was successful somewhat, but Herbalife brings in so much money in the stock market so it was hard for him to get the top officials on his side. Herbalife also goes through loopholes so that it can avoid the official title of pyramid scheme but it’s quite clear that they are a pyramid scheme.

If anyone is interested in learning more, just search ‘Herbalife documentary’ on YouTube there’s quite a few of them. I got sucked into it and watched a lot. I see influencers promote this because they know they can get many desperate impressionable people to sign up below them and it’s nothing but a sick game for them. They’re not actually interested in helping you lose weight, they just want to make you lose money. I’m not a mother yet but mother’s (especially young ones) are very easy targets of this scheme. Working from home, being able to spend time with baby while making easy money as they claim....sounds appealing doesn’t it? When in reality they’re making these mother’s lose money and they couldn’t give a single sh—t. Makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why people are encouraging someone to message Helen? What is the point? All you’re going to do is annoy her, she’s obviously not going to say ‘oh yes I’ll take everything onboard from this one message and change how I live my life’.
Just talk about her on here. I don’t agree with things she posts (Herbalife is a load of shite) but why single her out and message her when there’s a thousand other instagrammers doing the same as her.
Because this thread is about Helen and no other influencers, I don’t see the harm in messaging her when it’s something she is genuinely doing wrong. I’m baffled at the fact she thinks she can get away with continuously scamming people out of money, and I am well aware that one message from a stranger isn’t going to change that but it should at least make her feel guilty and annoy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her followers are the reason she has a massive ego. If you look on her Twitter she retweets everyone who says nice things about her, which in turns encourages more people to tweet about her JUST so they can get a retweet from her. Notice how she hardly ever engages with them either. Ughhhh.

I hate that she promotes Herbalife. I’ve watched several documentaries on Herbalife on YouTube and it’s infuriating how many lives it’s ruined yet it’s still around!
Not only are the products not actually good for you...it has led to health issues for people that regularly use it (kidney, liver issues) it’s also very financially harmful! They prey and the most vulnerable in society into distributing these products thinking they’ll be rich with their lies and testimonies because they know they’re easy targets and will be desperate enough to spend life savings and other little money they have to get rich quick. The people on top earn money from the people below them losing money. It’s nothing but a pyramid scheme where the people at the top get paid ridiculous amounts of money and try to convince the ones at the bottom that they can earn as much as they do.

There are so many stories of people going bankrupt after being sucked into these schemes and it’s sad to see. A billionaire that goes by the name Bill Ackman spent 5 years suing Herbalife for preying on the poorest in society and his aim was for Herbalife to be officially labelled as a pyramid scheme (pyramid schemes are illegal) he was successful somewhat, but Herbalife brings in so much money in the stock market so it was hard for him to get the top officials on his side. Herbalife also goes through loopholes so that it can avoid the official title of pyramid scheme but it’s quite clear that they are a pyramid scheme.

If anyone is interested in learning more, just search ‘Herbalife documentary’ on YouTube there’s quite a few of them. I got sucked into it and watched a lot. I see influencers promote this because they know they can get many desperate impressionable people to sign up below them and it’s nothing but a sick game for them. They’re not actually interested in helping you lose weight, they just want to make you lose money. I’m not a mother yet but mother’s (especially young ones) are very easy targets of this scheme. Working from home, being able to spend time with baby while making easy money as they claim....sounds appealing doesn’t it? When in reality they’re making these mother’s lose money and they couldn’t give a single sh—t. Makes me sick!
10000% agree with everything said in this post. I am a cheerleader and the amount of pyramid schemes that are promoted and falsely advertised within that industry is shocking. As you said, these people pray on the most impressionable people in order to make money, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 7
you should get a burner account especially for these types of messages so that she doesnt block you on your main account.
I actually have 2 Instagram accounts already, I have a personal one and then one for business so if she blocks my personal I can always still see what she’s up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the money wasn’t for Helens present from ocean it was for Chets mums mother day present. Just thought I’d set the record straight to stop you all guessing.
Even still.. £10 for her daughters Nana .. hardly breaking the bank!

Reactions: 9
I’d never begrudge £10 for my MIL 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although I guess Helen doesn’t have her own money does she!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.