Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nose on Lacey Instagram she is really pretty looks like they went to Rome together a big group of them

Also I just wanted to say Chet is a really nice person my daughter was a big fan of Casey when he was on xfactory with stereo kicks we have a couple of mutual friends and Chet got my daughter load of signed bits she had a T-shirt and post cards all signed by them I’ve seen Chet and Helen out Chet family don’t live far from me Chet always come across out going he will chat to anyone I’ve seen him and Helen in Wagamama few times Helen just seems to think she is better then people don’t know why

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just found Lacey’s insta and seen the old pic of the group of them in Rome and her and Chet sat close together 👀

Reactions: 2
Someone has commented on her page asking if she gets her Azora Bleu stock from Ali Express 😭
she 100% does 😂

Just had a nose on Lacey Instagram she is really pretty looks like they went to Rome together a big group of them

Also I just wanted to say Chet is a really nice person my daughter was a big fan of Casey when he was on xfactory with stereo kicks we have a couple of mutual friends and Chet got my daughter load of signed bits she had a T-shirt and post cards all signed by them I’ve seen Chet and Helen out Chet family don’t live far from me Chet always come across out going he will chat to anyone I’ve seen him and Helen in Wagamama few times Helen just seems to think she is better then people don’t know why
What’s her insta? 👀

Reactions: 2
Can someone spill the beans on this mysterious Lacey’s insta 👀 wanna have a nose 😅

Reactions: 4
Can someone spill the beans on this mysterious Lacey’s insta 👀 wanna have a nose 😅
I thought someone posted it before?? I know she's pretty, and there's a few pics of her and Chet on it, but in group settings for the most part. I think he's still following her or she follows him. That's how I found her, I believe. 🤔

Reactions: 1
ooooo i wanna see this👀👀

also, how orange older her hands next to oceans new dressing gown!
it’s such a shame that she is now hiding her face, like she’s embarrassed of her own child (probably about her hair colour)

Reactions: 3
I thought someone posted it before?? I know she's pretty, and there's a few pics of her and Chet on it, but in group settings for the most part. I think he's still following her or she follows him. That's how I found her, I believe. 🤔
Oh lmao isn’t she the one who was on ex on the beach? The one that licked Scotty T’s bum hole and he told everyone 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
damn look at her compared to helen!
next thing we will see is helen will make chet unfollow her, stupid jealous bint

ooooo i wanna see this👀👀

also, how orange older her hands next to oceans new dressing gown!
it’s such a shame that she is now hiding her face, like she’s embarrassed of her own child (probably about her hair colour)
I took it more as to fekk with us here on tattle. She keeps up with the thread. She thinks she's cleverrrrr guyyyyyyssss 🙄😏🤪

I don’t think you can read into anything of the picture of them all together on holiday 😂 I think that’s clutching at straws cos they’re sat near each other and it was in 2017! Although I do wonder if she’s stopped showing Oceans face because we’ve mentioned her hair colour.. which is beautiful.. to be fair I’m glad, too many children are way too exposed to the whole world

Reactions: 10
Lacey is very pretty but I don't think she is better than Helen. I can't believe my first comment is this but I just felt compelled to say it. I feel sorry for Helen cos she obvs finds it hard to form any opinion or ideas of her own. Such a waste cos I did used to quite like her til I came on this!

Reactions: 12
They’ve defo got someone else with them Helen starts talking to someone on chest story and it’s defo not him! What’s anyone else think?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.