Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterday Helen showing how she spent just under £300 on the white company and today asking her followers if they have a discount code for H&M what is wrong with her she was happy to be flash last night showing off what she paid £300 for

Reactions: 8
Why has the twit spent that much money on clothes that she can only wear in the house. Does she realise what's going on in the world the stupid blue haired bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Making sure all the price tags are showing on all Orrrsheeeenns the white company stuff. Classy... Helen I know you’re reading and no one gives a tit how much of your boyfriends money you’ve spent! Trying to be champagne on a lemonade budget love asking for discount codes for H&M of all places!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not arsed about the trainers on the carpet when she’s taking pictures for Chet is she, unless the neighbours found fixing the fence again 🙈. It’s all just for show!
and then loads of bleeping losers comment on it ‘trainers on the carpet’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Chet must have said no to spending money. Begging for a h&m discount code. Why doesn't she Google discount codes. Or not buy clothes yet. The poor mite never leaves the house!!

Reactions: 7
Chet must have said no to spending money. Begging for a h&m discount code. Why doesn't she Google discount codes. Or not buy clothes yet. The poor mite never leaves the house!!
It’s like she thinks your baby has to be in the exact size for her age, she’s going to be 6 months next so she has to buy all 6-9 months clothes ready...she’s not just going to outgrow her clothes the day she turns 6 months 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“I think this is pajamas” why the duck would you buy something if you didn’t know what it was? Especially from somewhere so expensive 🤣 she has lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I think this is pajamas” why the duck would you buy something if you didn’t know what it was? Especially from somewhere so expensive 🤣 she has lost the plot
Clearly not a lot going on up in that great big egg-shaped noggin of hers is there 😂

• Haha
Anyone else just cringe their bleeping toes off at these speed cleans like come on 😂😂😂😂 i was crying at her massive blue head just bobbing up and down hoovering her dinning room. Good content Helen keep it up. I cant cope with her honestly I might need to just delete her else I’ll have no bloody toes left 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think these pictures or whatever they’re meant to be are so cheap and chavvy looking... my teenage son has some similar.... I think they look horrendous doesn’t exactly scream - sophisticated 30 odd year olds house 🤦🏽‍♀️
Anyone remember in the old house they had water bottles like ornaments spelling the word balenciaga? I always thought that was proper tit & a bit weird to be honest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So yesterday Helen showing how she spent just under £300 on the white company and today asking her followers if they have a discount code for H&M what is wrong with her she was happy to be flash last night showing off what she paid £300 for
I think that’s why she asked for a discount code. To be ‘relatable’ to other mums 🙄 yet there’s not many mums I know who can afford £300 on baby clothes in one go. Just think if she didn’t have Chet poor Ocean would have nothing maybe Helen should be great full

Making sure all the price tags are showing on all Orrrsheeeenns the white company stuff. Classy... Helen I know you’re reading and no one gives a tit how much of your boyfriends money you’ve spent! Trying to be champagne on a lemonade budget love asking for discount codes for H&M of all places!
Exactly that, that’s why they live off loads of freebies. She really is a scummy witch. Everything’s either gifted or they’ve been payed to promote it. I bet in real life they really don’t have a lot of money, well Helen definitely doesn’t and I bet the have multiple credit cards, I know couples just like them

Anyone remember in the old house they had water bottles like ornaments spelling the word balenciaga? I always thought that was proper tit & a bit weird to be honest 🤣
I remember this. Why would you put them out of display ffs they’re water bottles, oh I get it they have to make everyone think they can afford fake Balenciaga bottles

3F00ED67-E2B1-45F7-8FB4-1BD5739BD488.png
I
It looks so cheap! I think they have the worst ‘influencer’ ‘z list’ home I’ve ever seen. No character at all and every item looks so cheap. She really doesn’t have her own style. Maybe if she wasn’t such a nasty piece of work she’d actually let Chet pick out some pieces as he does actually have style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone else just cringe their bleeping toes off at these speed cleans like come on 😂😂😂😂 i was crying at her massive blue head just bobbing up and down hoovering her dinning room. Good content Helen keep it up. I cant cope with her honestly I might need to just delete her else I’ll have no bloody toes left 😂😂
I actually saw a comment from someone on a post of hers saying “I follow your cleaning routine” what routine is that then, filming yourself making the bed and hoovering the lounge?! Hardly a routine 🤷‍♀️ She’s just dying to be like so many other accounts and it’s embarrassing 🤣
People started tagging her in cleaning things with Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon and now all of a sudden she does the tap to tidy CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one doesn’t see why you’d spend £300 on baby clothes? They literally grow out of them within a few months! Why would you waste that money when you could get them something practical and a lot cheaper?! Also, she’s asking for discount codes because she’s paying for the h&m order! Not Chet. Also, H&M is relatively cheap, why would you want a discount code for it?! complete fucktard.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t rate those white company clothes at all! Next and Tesco etc have much nicer! And showing £300 of baby clothes right now when people are skint and losing jobs isn’t cool Helen 😎

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one doesn’t see why you’d spend £300 on baby clothes? They literally grow out of them within a few months! Why would you waste that money when you could get them something practical and a lot cheaper?! Also, she’s asking for discount codes because she’s paying for the h&m order! Not Chet. Also, H&M is relatively cheap, why would you want a discount code for it?! complete fucktard.
£300 on mostly white clothes that’ll be ruined within no time, no thanks 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.