Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I know I think that’s why she got the link taken down and didn’t want anyone to know where it was because she lied about it 🤣

that screenshot is hilarious- she looks like she’s used that funny filter off the old musicly app 🙌🏼🤣
Is this why she’s never done the big house tour she kept promising, can’t show the 4 bathrooms 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely prefer Marnie and Casey’s house! I feel like Chet and Egghead rushed into buying that it’s really nothing to shout about is it!

As if she’s begging for discount codes at this time! What’s wrong? Can’t find Chets wallet hun? :rolleyes:😂
I was just thinking this, all spent up from The White Company? 🙄😂 also how thin is her hair looking on recent pics?! Sure she had a bald patch the other day!! Time to stop with the blue?!

• Haha
Find her posts about buying baby clothes a bit out of touch. So many people worrying about their finances right now. Mine is about to size up so I need to buy a few bits but I wouldn't be putting up stories about it. I hope she will be donating outgrown clothes to a baby bank as no doubt she will want all new stuff for baby no.2

Reactions: 12
As if she’s begging for discount codes at this time! What’s wrong? Can’t find Chets wallet hun? :rolleyes:😂
She buys all her clothes from Asda though 🙃🙃🙃
Why does she keep giving her self curtains?? Looks way better slapping it back

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely me too in preferring Marnies and Caseys home. and poor Chet doesn’t get a say in anything yet his the one paying! He has to deal with Helen and her sheep style of all the grey. They did rush moving in together, they only lived together for the first time a few months before ocean was born. You’d think you’d live together first before having a baby but I guess Helen had to trap Chet somehow.

I was never actually a Marnie fan but I prefer her to Helen. She never goes out partying and neither does Casey and Marnie actually has her own style and doesn’t copy everything she sees on Instagram. They never put filters on Rox either and you constantly see them entertaining/stimulating him. I know their relationship probably isn’t perfect but at least Casey doesn’t cheat and at least Marnie works and has ambition!

Reactions: 15
Baby fashion? Is she for real? It was literally days ago she was banging on about only putting her in Asda babygrows and now she wants to show us baby fashion 🤣 must have given up on the cleaning deal, she’s going for free clothes instead...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely me too in preferring Marnies and Caseys home. and poor Chet doesn’t get a say in anything yet his the one paying! He has to deal with Helen and her sheep style of all the grey. They did rush moving in together, they only lived together for the first time a few months before ocean was born. You’d think you’d live together first before having a baby but I guess Helen had to trap Chet somehow.

I was never actually a Marnie fan but I prefer her to Helen. She never goes out partying and neither does Casey and Marnie actually has her own style and doesn’t copy everything she sees on Instagram. They never put filters on Rox either and you constantly see them entertaining/stimulating him. I know their relationship probably isn’t perfect but at least Casey doesn’t cheat and at least Marnie works and has ambition!

I was waiting for a video of "He put a ring on it" come Christmas, New Year's, Mother's Day.......then I found tattle and what an eye opener!!! 😂😂😂

watch out!! One of her watch dogs on here is gonna tattle to her and report the post, guysssssss!!!

Hmmm, Chet best be busting ass, cuz she's about to spend a shite ton of his money 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was just coming to post this. Bragging yesterday about spending nearly £300 on the white company but needs a discount for H&M. What a complete bellend she is 😂 especially at this time as well. What is it hun did you force Chet to buy the white company now he’s making you pay for the H&M but Herbalife ain’t bringing enough money in ? Honestly dislike her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey ! New to this thread but followed helen since i saw them on this show ! 😂 anyone else ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baby fashion...so colourful babygrows for the day and white/grey for bed.
The estate where she lives is just an ordinary housing estate..built up, no privacy, lots of cars etc. Accrington is a horrible town. The ribble valley is so close and so much nicer....such Chav logic to stay in Accrington!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Baby fashion...so colourful babygrows for the day and white/grey for bed.
The estate where she lives is just an ordinary housing estate..built up, no privacy, lots of cars etc. Accrington is a horrible town. The ribble valley is so close and so much nicer....such Chav logic to stay in Accrington!
It really is rough as assholes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey ! New to this thread but followed helen since i saw them on this show ! 😂 anyone else ?
If you search Helen Briggs on Twitter... she’s always been a psycho hahaha she started on a girl years ago over Chet following her

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.