Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t tell me I’m the only one who gets really annoyed when they both have to say that vegan non takeaway has been “DELIVARD.. DEL IV ARD”

I know that spelt wrong I’m just trying to get it across that their food was DELIVERED

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please don’t tell me I’m the only one who gets really annoyed when they both have to say that vegan non takeaway has been “DELIVARD.. DEL IV ARD”

I know that spelt wrong I’m just trying to get it across that their food was DELIVERED
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is so funny. Also why are they so shocked that a takeaway has delivered food, isn’t that the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do they have to put on how much they spend on things? £300 on baby clothes is a joke! But also, what has her friend got to do with it? Is it her friends business or what? It’s like they’re saying ‘look how much we can afford’

Why do they have to put on how much they spend on things? £300 on baby clothes is a joke! But also, what has her friend got to do with it? Is it her friends business or what? It’s like they’re saying ‘look how much we can afford’
Don’t need to cover your address Helen hun, we already know it 🤣🤣🤣
Also how boring to have to show off how much your spending on things. Not really nice to flaunt it during times when people have lost their jobs. What happened to her “be kind” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also how boring to have to show off how much your spending on things. Not really nice to flaunt it during times when people have lost their jobs. What happened to her “be kind” 🙄
People who flash the cash are actually in reality poor.
To be honest I do like the White Company for there home, toiletries and baby stuff but couldnt spend that much then show off about it.

Reactions: 10
Don’t worry they’re one of those couples who brag about money but you know deep down they’re in debt and don’t leave money for anything else.

Exactly poor Helen doesn’t know about having a job or losing it in these times as she’s a bleeping un ambitious sponge who’s happy living off a man. Such a great role model to your daughter Helen 🙄 Image asking your boyfriend for pocket money, it’s actually embarrassing 🤢

Has anyone seen Chets insta today? Saying she spent £300 on like 6 items 😧😧😧 I’ve just joined here and just needed to say something I can’t get over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why people leave their washing all week? Imagine all the washing round your house when you can’t hang it outside! I couldn’t cope 😂😂😂

Sorry if anyone else leaves it all week and I’ve offended you 🤣
it takes me all week to do the washing.....there's 6 of us here 😂😂😂😂

I can understand that but Helen does duck all else 😂
I love hanging my washing out and the smell when you bring it it 😍😍
Rock n roll 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Wish it would be possible to hang dry outside here, but pollen and lovebugs would infiltrate the whole thing!

Don’t worry they’re one of those couples who brag about money but you know deep down they’re in debt and don’t leave money for anything else.

Exactly poor Helen doesn’t know about having a job or losing it in these times as she’s a bleeping un ambitious sponge who’s happy living off a man. Such a great role model to your daughter Helen 🙄 Image asking your boyfriend for pocket money, it’s actually embarrassing 🤢
how do y'all know where she lives?!! I must have missed that post 😂😂😂😂 Though, I'm still curious, why did Chet move so far from HIS family? To please her??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
it takes me all week to do the washing.....there's 6 of us here 😂😂😂😂

Wish it would be possible to hang dry outside here, but pollen and lovebugs would infiltrate the whole thing!

how do y'all know where she lives?!! I must have missed that post 😂😂😂😂 Though, I'm still curious, why did Chet move so far from HIS family? To please her??
Yeah they live in the area she’s from I presume. Probably couldn’t afford the kind of house they wanted in London. She advertised everything about where they live...a full picture of the outside when they moved in along with the sold sign and the company that it was advertised with 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah they live in the area she’s from I presume. Probably couldn’t afford the kind of house they wanted in London. She advertised everything about where they live...a full picture of the outside when they moved in along with the sold sign and the company that it was advertised with 👀
I just thought they lived in Manchester 😂😂😂 oi that girl! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Recently in helens snaps why does she look such a state? She looks ill and her hair is awful

Reactions: 9
Recently in helens snaps why does she look such a state? She looks ill and her hair is awful
the drugs or that Herbalife tit 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂😂😂

Ohhhh my goshhhhhh guysssssss - Helennnnnnn is following Chet and doing Song Pop 2 (with it marked as an ad)

Her pic of Ocean with a filter

and Chets with her full on gingerrrrrrrr (sorry for the blurrrrr)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She always says Manchester but it’s not, it’s another area nearby where I presume property is a lot cheaper than London 🤣
It’s about an hour away from Manchester and I can confirm it’s A LOT cheaper 😛 I live 20 mins from her 😁😁

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The other day Helen was saying ‘I buy all of Orrrchens beby grrrrows from asdaaaa’ but today she is showing off spending £300 on clothes from white companyyyyyy 🙄 no one is impressed ya morons. Hope Ocean shits all over the over priced baby clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The other day Helen was saying ‘I buy all of Orrrchens beby grrrrows from asdaaaa’ but today she is showing off spending £300 on clothes from white companyyyyyy 🙄 no one is impressed ya morons. Hope Ocean shits all over the over priced baby clothes
Puddin is going to outgrow all of that before she gets her £300 worth!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.