Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she lives around near me! She’s from ‘Cheshire’ no love your sat in the King Ransoms pub in Sale 😂! I get the impressions she’s not a nice girl? & that picture that was plastered all over the internet lay in bed with the girls and a suspicious looking fluid on the bedsheet 🤮😂 Her katherine and Zahida are all friends which is odd and when katherine split from Sean they were on a night out in Manchester 😂
Oh Christ I used to go in the kings ransom years ago u must be local to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't have a garden unfortunately so we do have walks but maybe every other day. I'm a natural introvert so this social distancing thing doesn't actually bother me but I know I can't let that rub off on my child.

Reactions: 8
Oh dont! I have kept up with the cleaning but I think that's because I'm due to give birth soon, have you saved money or spent more?! I feel like I've spent more and I have no idea how 🤣🤣 I grew my eyebrows out for nearly 3 months you know! so I could get them done and look nice for the labour 🤣🤣🤣 and now all they eyebrow places are shut 🤦‍♀️🤣
Because we're a family of 5 ( 2 oldest have moved out), We didn't change too much of our normal shopping habits, so the house is pretty well stocked......bread, toilet paper, and sanitising items have been the pisser to find. My Husband is a first responder/essential personell, so he's been going to work as normal. I think we're spending less on gas, though, cuz I believe we're running about $1.98/gal for premium gas. Since we're not going anywhere extra, he isn't filling up as much. I will admit I crave eating out more than I have in the past 😂😂😂 The house is "picked up"......but I probably need to get off my arse and do a deep clean.......but homeschooling, being on here, and watching Paul Holliday on TGBBS is more fun 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't have a garden unfortunately so we do have walks but maybe every other day. I'm a natural introvert so this social distancing thing doesn't actually bother me but I know I can't let that rub off on my child.
I am too! The only change, is now I don't have to come up with excuses as to why I don't wanna do anything 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Poor Puddin.......she's got a flat head!! 😑

And totally random....but I'm sitting here taking a morning recess, on my front deck, from homeschooling.....and I'm watching the neighbor kids going from house to house looking to play.....I get it, they are bored (no school for them) and it's gorgeous out, but helloooo "stay at home" order anyone??? 🙄🙄
On chets story you can tell how much she is laid down all the time As she’s really bald on back of her head

Reactions: 4
It’s not just that all his tattoos are black/grey then he has this really badly done blue haired women in the middle. Looks ridiculous compared to the others he has. And itlaurendotcom actually has been done in the theme as all the rest 😅
How come he has another woman tattooed on him?

Anyone else sick of this “influencers” playing that stupid billie elish song?! I don’t even know who she is but every fucker is playing it 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She isn’t ready to put Ocean in her room yet she wanted to do it when she was 3 months remember?! 🤣 I bet she’s tried and she doesn’t sleep in the cot...

Reactions: 9
How come he has another woman tattooed on him?
No idea! I think he had a crush on her back in the day. I also looked he doesn’t follow itslaurendotcom anymore. Maybe Helen saw it’s actually her tattooed on him and made him unfollow! Or an ex I don’t think they ever dated though

• Haha
Them lights beside oceeeeeaaaaaannnnnnnnszzzz cot are a death trap. She will pull them down and something bad could really happen

Reactions: 12
Them lights beside oceeeeeaaaaaannnnnnnnszzzz cot are a death trap. She will pull them down and something bad could really happen
She doesn't even sleep in there I don't know why she makes a big deal about a room that's never used

• Haha
‘GUYSSS’ (ft helens squeal) can we appreciate this, the first moment we have seen ocean without a filter and probably the last time we will 🤣🤣🤣
i replied to chets story saying “she looks ginger😍” and he blocked me. i just don’t understand why they always use filters on orsshheann she’s a beautiful baby and what’s wrong with ginger baby’s anyways i have a ginger sister! what a head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
i replied to chets story saying “she looks ginger😍” and he blocked me. i just don’t understand why they always use filters on orsshheann she’s a beautiful baby and what’s wrong with ginger baby’s anyways i have a ginger sister! what a head
They’re so ashamed of her hair colour 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s so sad because she is a proper cutie!

• Heart
Anyone else sick of this “influencers” playing that stupid billie elish song?! I don’t even know who she is but every fucker is playing it 😒
she has some decent songs. Google "Ocean Eyes".....it's very pretty and quite relaxing

Honestly it’s actually heartbreaking to see on chets recent she’s nearly bald on the back and he’s on about her trying to crawl! Probably struggling mate because you haven’t let her have enough tummy time fgs just left her in the seat looking at screens or having constant naps 😤😤

And is Chet always sat in the kitchen surrounded by mess or what?? Does he even use the rest of their ‘oh so big house with 4 (actually 3) bathrooms???’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
On chets story you can tell how much she is laid down all the time As she’s really bald on back of her head
To be fair this happens so often; it’s happened to all 3 of my children and my 6 month old can sit unaided and barely spends any time on his back and he still has that bald spot. It’s from when they are newborn and spend so much time on their backs and it takes a while for the hair to grow back.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.