Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louisiana is the only state that is broken up into Parishes. I'm originally from Southern California, but married a US Marine and he wanted to raise our family in his hometown. Sadly, Louisiana is blowing up with cases, though they are majority on the East side in the New Orleans area where a majority of tourists go.

I'm so jealous.....I'm telling you, I was born in the wrong Country. I'm proud to be an American (no pun intended towards the song), but I've always been so curious about my heritage (Irish, Dutch, Scottish). My relatives moved here and settled in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Utah before spreading out.

OK, enough off topic dribble..... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I will say I pray you all are staying safe and healthy!!!

As for Chet and Helen......well, I obviously still follow both, but when I watch her stories, I tend to giggle after reading what I have on here. And watching Chet, I just think him and his family would be a blast to hang out with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No I was born in the wrong country. I feel I should be living in LA I'm obsessed with America. I love it!!

Ok so I need to ask how the hell did you find Helen and Chet?? Lol

Reactions: 2
Ok. I'm not sure where to start this. I'm an old friend of one of the pair. I promise you what you see online is fake as duck. Chet would never make Helen his gf before Ex on The Beach. It was casual. They only stayed together after the show as they knew it would bring publicity. This is also after Casey went onto the Xfactor, something Chet was always jealous of. Chet has rarely been faithful when they've been together. Just ask Laycie who you met in Ibiza, from Essex.. next onto Helens 'best friend' and business partner to her clothes from china, Danielle. Danielle had, probably still has a huge crush on Chet. Her and Helen fell out for a while over it. Danielle and Chet would even go shopping alone for presents for Helen.. I'll leave that there. Chet and Helen are miserable together and you think she talks to Chet like tit online, it's nothing like how she talks to him in person! Chets almost 30 and still raving and holidaying in Ibiza getting off his face. Helens 24 and still wants to go out all the time and trust me, she has a lot more help with the baby then she'd like everyone to think. Chet was in Ibiza while Helen was pregnant and ask him about the video he deleted at a pool party where he was surrounded by girls, one girl was a little too close, he made someone delete it. All while she's pregnant! She puts up with it as she has nothing and no career to fall back on. He really does pay for everything too. She's never puts her hand in her pocket. Now I'm an old friend and I genuinely believe Chet is a nice guy, his just stuck in a situation now he won't be able to get out of easily. Helen on the other hand... There's a reason why she ploughs through friends. And the reason why they ultimately got back together was that she knew Chet started Faded clothing line and it started to become successful. I'm not saying the baby was an accident I'm just saying Helen knew what she doing. I miss the old Chet. And he has made loads of sacrifices for helen yet she's made none for him. His even left his family in London to move up north yet she can't even treat him right or pay her own way. It's sad it really is. But I want you all to remember what you see online posted by 'influencers' is fake. I know a few others and most of them are broke or deeply miserable trying to pretend they're something their not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No I was born in the wrong country. I feel I should be living in LA I'm obsessed with America. I love it!!

ok so this is going to sound absolutely nuts.....my friends write stories for a couple apps and one of my "jobs" is to find find muses that go with their stories, when they do work up boards. You know to give the readers a character reference and such. And I was looking for tattooed men and Chet was one that was listed, so I got nosey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I've never heard of the reality shows they've been on, so I could only check out his Instagram acct. Then of course that introduced my sheltered life to all these other instagrammers accts and I was like whoa!! One day I was googling something, I don't remember how I worded it, but it brought up a quote from tattle. Inquiring minds wanted to know, and well here I am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

oh an Los Angeles has many amazing places....all of Southern California does. (I'm biased of course) but the Government of California are right strait BONKERS AF so there's no way I could EVER move back!!!!

Reactions: 1
This is what drives me insane , If my partner has a drink then I donโ€™t drink for just Incase anything happens with the kids or an family member
We are the same - we very rarely drink anyway but if we do it may be one glass with dinner or in the garden in summer. & if one does the other wouldnโ€™t. Iโ€™d never have more than 1/2 if Iโ€™m children are on my care anyway. Itโ€™s just not responsible

Ok. I'm not sure where to start this. I'm an old friend of one of the pair. I promise you what you see online is fake as duck. Chet would never make Helen his gf before Ex on The Beach. It was casual. They only stayed together after the show as they knew it would bring publicity. This is also after Casey went onto the Xfactor, something Chet was always jealous of. Chet has rarely been faithful when they've been together. Just ask Laycie who you met in Ibiza, from Essex.. next onto Helens 'best friend' and business partner to her clothes from china, Danielle. Danielle had, probably still has a huge crush on Chet. Her and Helen fell out for a while over it. Danielle and Chet would even go shopping alone for presents for Helen.. I'll leave that there. Chet and Helen are miserable together and you think she talks to Chet like tit online, it's nothing like how she talks to him in person! Chets almost 30 and still raving and holidaying in Ibiza getting off his face. Helens 24 and still wants to go out all the time and trust me, she has a lot more help with the baby then she'd like everyone to think. Chet was in Ibiza while Helen was pregnant and ask him about the video he deleted at a pool party where he was surrounded by girls, one girl was a little too close, he made someone delete it. All while she's pregnant! She puts up with it as she has nothing and no career to fall back on. He really does pay for everything too. She's never puts her hand in her pocket. Now I'm an old friend and I genuinely believe Chet is a nice guy, his just stuck in a situation now he won't be able to get out of easily. Helen on the other hand... There's a reason why she ploughs through friends. And the reason why they ultimately got back together was that she knew Chet started Faded clothing line and it started to become successful. I'm not saying the baby was an accident I'm just saying Helen knew what she doing. I miss the old Chet. And he has made loads of sacrifices for helen yet she's made none for him. His even left his family in London to move up north yet she can't even treat him right or pay her own way. It's sad it really is. But I want you all to remember what you see online posted by 'influencers' is fake. I know a few others and most of them are broke or deeply miserable trying to pretend they're something their not.
I have been so curious as to why Chet moved so far north of his family. I get the feeling he's very close with a majority of them. I don't recall seeing much of Helen's family in her stories. You have no idea how badly I want to ask about one of Chet's "buddies!!!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I love you!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lol. I agree Chet does seem so adorable and he loves his family. Would be so good if the rumours weren't true. But at the minute that's all they are

Ours are broken into counties. Well first it's England. Wales. Scotland and Northern Ireland. then each of those have their own counties

I'm in Northern Ireland and my county is Derry. There are not too many cases here at the minute but they are rising every day!!
My dad and his family also live in Derry. Well just outside in Ardmore x

who who who are these other influencers?

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed she put up a post about teen mom when Marnie said she watching yesterday?

yep I totally remember when he went Ibiza when she was pregnant I was thinking wtf who would allow that but like yousay she obv needs to put up with it cause he funds her. Was it Lacey fuller he was with? So right about these influencers I know a few aswel and they actually stunt so much on the gram but in real life they donโ€™t have duck all they stay at their mums and their whole life revolves around trying to get content pics or going places to look like they are living good. Sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 4
anyone else think the reason why Marnie and Helen fell out is because Helen got her back up when Marnie joined Casey/chets family? We all know sheโ€™s stuck up and was probably jealous/competitive once Marnie joined and it wasnโ€™t all about Helen. Then with Marnie being pregnant just before Helen, bet she was FUMING!!! She probably wanted her pregnancy and announcement and everything to be the centre of attention however Marnie had already got there before her. Helen and chets brother (coral) seem very close/clicky and it was probably difficult for marnie to fit in.. I do feel for her.

Reactions: 10
I can believe all of this. Just before he got her pregnant he was having sex on the regular with my cousins best friend, then when Helen got pregnant he stopped all contact with her..

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can believe all of this. Just before he got her pregnant he was having sex on the regular with my cousins best friend, then when Helen got pregnant he stopped all contact with her..
Helen will need more than her cream cleaner to sort his ๐Ÿ† out !! I bet itโ€™s green! ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
anyone else think itโ€™s funny that Chet was saying Helen is the best hairdresser yet wonโ€™t let her touch his hair for a trim lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.