Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah no tit but the story was don’t give a baby food before bed, a midwife has proved whoever it was that said it wrong.

I’m not helens biggest fan either tbh but why is everyone acting like there kids haven’t watched tv or a video on a phone or a laptop tablet whatever

I don’t have a a laptop etc but my wee boy does love little baby bum on Netflix I’m not afraid to say it
I’m not afraid to say my babies watch a little bit of tv too, but I have never propped my under four month old in a breastfeeding cushion so she can’t move with a laptop in front of them or in a highchair when they can’t sit unaided with a laptop in front of them, so that I can film myself making stupid smoothies for instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not afraid to say my babies watch a little bit of tv too, but I have never propped my under four month old in a breastfeeding cushion so she can’t move with a laptop in front of them or in a highchair when they can’t sit unaided with a laptop in front of them, so that I can film myself making stupid smoothies for instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like her story’s today are to rub in our face lol I feel like they’re proper muggy

She’s deffo doing it all on purpose, but I don’t mind gives us something to gossip about lol

The whole carpet thing, I think was them too having a laugh about the whole thing lol

Part of me feels it’s all an act and all put on
I agree 100%!

Reactions: 4
Classy - advertising web cam agencies 👏🏻👏🏻 just like the bleeping trading scams, Herbalife crap, Ali express (cough cough....I mean azora blu, rinsing Chet of his money , way to empower young women Helen !!!! And show how to be successful.....guess you can’t though cause what are u successful at??? duck all .....she is so low down on the influencer end it’s funny she thinks she is so famous 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wonder also if the egg head pony will not be making a comeback?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Classy - advertising web cam agencies 👏🏻👏🏻 just like the bleeping trading scams, Herbalife crap, Ali express (cough cough....I mean azora blu, rinsing Chet of his money , way to empower young women Helen !!!! And show how to be successful.....guess you can’t though cause what are u successful at??? duck all .....she is so low down on the influencer end it’s funny she thinks she is so famous 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She would advertise powdered water wouldn’t she?! These trading scam ones do my head in! Love how they turn the comments off on them so they can’t get called out.
I’m also not ashamed to say my baby watches a bit of TV - baby sensory sometimes and he does love paw patrol but I don’t rely on it to keep him quiet like Helen seems to. I also don’t preach like I’m some mum bible with all my hacks.

Reactions: 6
She would advertise powdered water wouldn’t she?! These trading scam ones do my head in! Love how they turn the comments off on them so they can’t get called out.
I’m also not ashamed to say my baby watches a bit of TV - baby sensory sometimes and he does love paw patrol but I don’t rely on it to keep him quiet like Helen seems to. I also don’t preach like I’m some mum bible with all my hacks.
I get what your saying with the preaching

Reactions: 1
Her hair was an absolute piss take loool.. I’m sorry but she’s putting on an act now after seeing all these comments lol! It’s so funny. also why the duck advertise a web cam thing she has young followers. This is not setting a good example at all. Imagine her daughter seeing that and asking helen she wants to do it. Seriously she calls her self super mom but she really isn’t. Nothing super about it. The young followings will see that and question their parents about it. It’s not fair. They don’t deserve to be seeing that content and to even know about it.

Reactions: 8
I’m just a mum that cleans my house... you are now bleeping advertising web cam agencies to young venerable girls in this horrendous situation. You are a bleep Helen Briggs.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
U bleeping annoying egghead dimwit I cringe So hard it hurts!!!! How old are you mum juice grow the duck up!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mum juice and a lie in. She’s a grown ass woman. Stop calling it bleeping mum juice. !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.