Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see what Marnie put on her stories? I don’t know if she reads this thread but it was something alone the lines of “I worked up until Rox was born and I’ll go back to working once I’m better” basically. A dig at Helen? At least Marnie has work ethic until Helen. I also see Helen is just called Bleuu (🙄) on her Instagram whereas Marnie has been called just Marns for ages. Also everyone called her Marns on Geordie Shore no one calls Helen Bleu! She couldn’t copy Marnie anymore if she tried! It must kill Helen that Marnie has Casey who doesn’t cheat, doesn’t go off on boys holidays by himself and actually stays home while the baby is young. And good on Marnie you don’t see her out or bleeping off to Dublin as she needs a ‘break’ and she also doesn’t expect Casey to fund her life unlike the embarrassment Helen is.
While Casey doesn’t cheat he has very few friends 😂 he actually fell out with his closest. And Casey for a long time lived off Marnie especially prior to having the sweet company. He’s ultimately a failed musician, he has brief success on xfactor. He’s just as annoying as without Marnie he wouldn’t be living in a nice house or car as his only income was promo work and was living at home. As a couple they used to break up all the time too 😂 they were on a break and four months lasted announced she was pregnant 😂 once when they split up her immature Mother unfollowed Casey and his entire family on Instagram only for them to get back together a week later. They used to split up every few weeks for a few days 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
While Casey doesn’t cheat he has very few friends 😂 he actually fell out with his closest. And Casey for a long time lived off Marnie especially prior to having the sweet company. He’s ultimately a failed musician, he has brief success on xfactor. He’s just as annoying as without Marnie he wouldn’t be living in a nice house or car as his only income was promo work and was living at home. As a couple they used to break up all the time too 😂 they were on a break and four months lasted announced she was pregnant 😂 once when they split up her immature Mother unfollowed Casey and his entire family on Instagram only for them to get back together a week later. They used to split up every few weeks for a few days 😂
Have we finally found Helen then?😂 this is all abit spiteful towards marnie and Casey to say this feed isn’t about them 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but I actually can’t cope 🤣 “does anyone else talk to their baby?!?!” No Helen babes it’s just you, millions of mothers all around the world will be so grateful that you have shared this groundbreaking hack!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah no tit but the story was don’t give a baby food before bed, a midwife has proved whoever it was that said it wrong.

I’m not helens biggest fan either tbh but why is everyone acting like there kids haven’t watched tv or a video on a phone or a laptop tablet whatever

I don’t have a a laptop etc but my wee boy does love little baby bum on Netflix I’m not afraid to say it
No, people were saying it was really dangerous of her to be giving out the advice ‘fill your baby up with as much formula as possible before bed’
We were talking about her over feeding Ocean, which she did do.
I don’t think any good midwife or health visitors would advise giving a baby younger than 6 month baby porridge at 9pm 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Shock, Chet brought her trainers. SHOOOCK
Get ur bank card out love u sponge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today’s stories are deffo going to be finished off with a shot of Ocean asleep around 7pm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s just weird she has to record herself cleaning a room what’s the point in that at all??

Reactions: 6
For her having such a 'clean home' chets socks are absolutely stinking!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t understand why she hoovered the rug then rolled it up? Surly do it the other way round

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have we finally found Helen then?😂 this is all abit spiteful towards marnie and Casey to say this feed isn’t about them 👋🏻👋🏻
Soooooooo basically, both relationships have major issues and are filled with their own brand of toxicity and drama 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder how all the families get on with each other.....🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those trainers are bloody awful 😂 and it’s now Thursday love, she’s talking about the weekend like it was yesterday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha no. Simply pointing out that neither have a perfect life. I’ve also seen Casey our digs at Chet and his business on insta which is terrible, they should have been supporting each other. Chets sister also unfollowed Casey and marnies and didn’t acknowledge Rox for the first three months. Defo something odd going on

Reactions: 2
‘Yes I speak to my baby’ ummm DURRRR! You’re supposed to?! How else are they meant to learn language skills? Is she really THAT thick? I despair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s so funny how when Chet talks to ocean there’s some kind of response whereas when Helen speaks to her there’s nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.