Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like all of her minions start to put on weight the more time they spend with her. Josie ballooned while they were roommates, and by the look of things, Grace looks to have put on weight since she became Helen's newest hired friend.

Is she sponsored by Greggs?
this would honestly be a super appropriate pairing!

Reactions: 1
I used to really love this girl, didn’t miss a video. Now I find myself clicking off after a few minutes. She’s completely lost herself and I don’t think she’s got a clue what she wants to do with her life. Her style is appalling, the amount of money she spends on unnecessary items is revolting and I feel so sorry for Grace and Andy.

Reactions: 10
she really has be to so bleeping rude doesn’t she? Shr actually hates her followers
Yep, unless you're saying "yaaaaas queen" or "you're so bleeping badass" she doesn't want to know. And even IF you are fawning over her she barely ever replies which is sooooo rude. Only every replies to her friends or people who dare to criticise her.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t Grace and her bloke moved to Norwich (from maybe Bristol?) for the amazing opportunity for Grace to be Helen’s rent a friend.

I must say that it’s good she seems to be diversifying her revenue streams, insofar as teaching (what are her qualifications?) and what seems like creating promo videos for small, local companies.

Her fans are really coming for me after that comment about Andy and Grace maybe moving in...to be fair it'd be an honest assumption. Josie was there a lot and then moved in, Mark was there a lot and then moved in...After a break up she gets a piercing, changes her hair, goes to the gym everyday and has a friend in every video. The next natural progression of this routine is someone moving in so I don't think my silly comment was 'brazen and rude' 🙄

Reactions: 6
Had a dream last night about Helen. I was out with her and her mates, bumped into someone I knew (from years ago) and stopped to say hello.

They left me stranded and got on the train (we were supposed to be catching ?? Duh )

Well, that’s all the evidence I need to know that even my sub conscious thinks Helen is a snakey bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her fake 'street' commentary on the preview of her new January blues vid is so cringe. First world problems love.

For most, January is a time for money worries, so it'll take more than singing around a kitchen and waving your flabby arms around at gym to fix it.

Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she sponsored by Greggs?
Looking almost certain. Its on her Insta stories again today.

Oh and complete WTF about her, a woman in her late 20's, speaking today about feeling like she doesn't belong in a supermarket. FFS woman get over yourself!

Reactions: 5
Haven’t Grace and her bloke moved to Norwich (from maybe Bristol?) for the amazing opportunity for Grace to be Helen’s rent a friend.

I must say that it’s good she seems to be diversifying her revenue streams, insofar as teaching (what are her qualifications?) and what seems like creating promo videos for small, local companies.
I thought she was teaching something cool like film or photography or fashion but I've just read in response to her most recent vlog where somebody asked - she's a learning cover assistant - basically filling in with set work while normal teachers are away.

• Wow
I thought she was teaching something cool like film or photography or fashion but I've just read in response to her most recent vlog where somebody asked - she's a learning cover assistant - basically filling in with set work while normal teachers are away.
So she's a teaching assistant? Nowt wrong with it but the way she presents it is very different

Oh she’s a teaching assistant? Oh well fair enough. Maybe she is doing it to get experience before doing a PGCE in Sept? She has a degree, doesn’t she?

Christ on behalf of every current, future and former student I BEGGGGGGG that she doesn’t go into teaching.

• Haha
So she's a teaching assistant? Nowt wrong with it but the way she presents it is very different
Absolutely. She's said before that she was sharing her experience of the music industry so I assumed she was teaching something in that subject.

Can’t believe she’s openly dating again already, with every failed relationship she never seems to give herself any time to mourn it

I’m convinced she has a drink problem or at least a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol

Reactions: 8
I’m convinced she has a drink problem or at least a very unhealthy relationship with alcohol
Very much evident recently. Never used to be the case, I can remember her often saying she only had one drink because she didn't like hangovers any more etc. Now she seems to be drinking ALL THE TIME and seemingly thinking it makes her look cool.

I see it was her 29th birthday yesterday. WTF? She carries on like she's still in her early 20's. Time to grow up Miss Anderson.

I much prefer it when she's in a stable relationship. Not the early part where she seems to feel she has to prove something, but the latter part where she's settled, content, doesn't feel the need to try hard, doesn't drink so much, finds healthy interests, normal interests for a woman of her age as opposed to "Flange" meetings with the girls where they all start drinking cocktails at 11am and a life full of party.

Recently she said in a video, I think it was a home haul video, that at her house its always wild and crazy. She's desperately trying to cling onto her youth and forcing the "wild and crazy" badass witch image. I don't like it. Sorry.

Its like she did all the 'grown up' stuff when she was with Maff - buying a house, decorating, gardening, etc, and now she's trying to turn back time and be a stupid loud drunken teenager again.

Very much evident recently. Never used to be the case, I can remember her often saying she only had one drink because she didn't like hangovers any more etc. Now she seems to be drinking ALL THE TIME and seemingly thinking it makes her look cool.

I see it was her 29th birthday yesterday. WTF? She carries on like she's still in her early 20's. Time to grow up Miss Anderson.

I much prefer it when she's in a stable relationship. Not the early part where she seems to feel she has to prove something, but the latter part where she's settled, content, doesn't feel the need to try hard, doesn't drink so much, finds healthy interests, normal interests for a woman of her age as opposed to "Flange" meetings with the girls where they all start drinking cocktails at 11am and a life full of party.

Recently she said in a video, I think it was a home haul video, that at her house its always wild and crazy. She's desperately trying to cling onto her youth and forcing the "wild and crazy" badass witch image. I don't like it. Sorry.
100% agree with you. I used to love her vlogs, even when single, where she was actively going to bootcamp pottering around the house etc but now everything seems to revolve around where she can drink. Or at least where it’s sociable acceptable to drink, going out with different friends all the time, so no one picking up on it. She’s slowly spiralling.

Reactions: 5
She did this after Maff too. It's like she can't be alone. At all. That's why I don't know if it's such a good idea for her to throw herself straight back into dating, as other posters have said. But then I see a video of her being a loud obnoxious cow and all of my concern fades 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.