Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she recently have a Disney trip with Grace cancelled? She's mentioned he fixes cars...or something, so perhaps that'll be her next thing :ROFLMAO:
Have to admit that I donā€™t follow that closely anymore so she may have just cancelled a Disney trip. But I do remember she had a bed FULL of Disney toys and other Disney tit throughout the house and it hasnā€™t been seen since Maff left

Reactions: 2
that video about stuff to do at home on her insta was absolutely insane. Donā€™t need to see how many sex toys she has, TMI. That lawn mowing scene was totally unhinged. The glittery military hat, that bikini and winter coat and boots.. I live in a very quirky alternative district of my city, she looks like one of the local crazies here.

Isnā€™t she a teacher? Her students must laugh a lot at her content behind her back. She couldnā€™t look any more unprofessional if she tried!

If I was her neighbor next door Iā€™d be documenting her madness from my upstairs window because i would definitely be able to see into her backyard. Has she no shame?

Reactions: 3
It sad watching her decline. Its like she's having an early mid-life crisis, desperately trying to hang onto her 'cool' image and in turn behaving like a drunken old slapper. I think the problem is she did all the adulting and grown up stuff with Maff and now she's stuck not knowing what to do next, and seemingly has decided being a horny drunk is the best direction to take.

Reactions: 10
She's definitely got an alcohol problem. Her face is so bloated and her speech is affected. She shows herself drinking all the time in the morning and even before gardening so I can only imagine how much she drinks off camera. She's a mess, always trying to fill the void with clothes, tatt for her house, men, constant new friends, attention and booze. She's a very hollow, uninteresting person and she can't hide it.

I watched her vlog today and I'm just shocked at the excess of everything. Why is she binge eating and drinking everything in sight? Her face is so puffy now. If she carries on indulging like that all through lock down she's going to gain stones. She's also very very lucky to have so much food. My husband and I are rationing everything so we don't have to go out to any shop, but we're nearly out.

Reactions: 4
Interesting sheā€™s moved over to gleam..... letā€™s see how quickly her behaviour changes

Reactions: 8
The amount of food and booze in her fridge for just the two of them is shocking. I'm living with my boyfriend at the moment until it's safe to to go back to my own home. Neither of us have EVER seen so much food in a fridge. It's like she's having a massive party. How much of that will go rotten or to waste?

We aren't poor by any means but we buy what we need and use it. Next to nothing is wasted, especially in the current climate. This is just so greedy and disgusting it makes me want to scream.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just me but her mouth looks lopsided/dropped (?) in her newest video? I kept noticing it, never have before.

The amount of food and booze in her fridge for just the two of them is shocking. I'm living with my boyfriend at the moment until it's safe to to go back to my own home. Neither of us have EVER seen so much food in a fridge. It's like she's having a massive party. How much of that will go rotten or to waste?

We aren't poor by any means but we buy what we need and use it. Next to nothing is wasted, especially in the current climate. This is just so greedy and disgusting it makes me want to scream.
Yeah the amount of beer for two people disgusted me!! Iā€™m sure she has more booze than food in there which tells you something šŸ˜‚

I liked her when she used to be in a band and even lived with her band in a sharehouse for a bit. It was carefree and fun and a bit different to the content of other youtubers who looked more conventional, but now sheā€™s just trying so hard sheā€™s losing the plot.

PS. Whereā€™s Josie? Are they still friends?

I liked her when she used to be in a band and even lived with her band in a sharehouse for a bit. It was carefree and fun and a bit different to the content of other youtubers who looked more conventional, but now sheā€™s just trying so hard sheā€™s losing the plot.

PS. Whereā€™s Josie? Are they still friends?
She kicked Josie out of the house ages ago.

Does anyone believe the sadness that she expressed for people during this time period? I believe she was being genuine and she came across as quite childlike. I actually found it really endearing.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone believe the sadness that she expressed for people during this time period? I believe she was being genuine and she came across as quite childlike. I actually found it really endearing.
I also noticed that she didnā€™t use her god awful revolting baby voice or super annoyingā€œIā€™m so crazyā€ shouty voice in the latest vid. I could almost stand her

Reactions: 1
When Helen is being serious Iā€™ve always thought she seems quite a caring and sensitive person. But she doesnā€™t often show that side of her personality online for some reason, especially in the last year or so where sheā€™s gone hard on the whole ā€œloud party girlā€ image šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Working from home outfits where the zip of your jeans is bulging open when you're standing? So much of what she wears looks uncomfortable.

Those leather spanx leggings are hideous. I'm much slimmer than Helen and wouldn't wear them. You need to be straight up and down and androgynous to pull off leather trousers of any kind. It's okay to admit that šŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Working from home outfits where the zip of your jeans is bulging open when you're standing? So much of what she wears looks uncomfortable.

Those leather spanx leggings are hideous. I'm much slimmer than Helen and wouldn't wear them. You need to be straight up and down and androgynous to pull off leather trousers of any kind. It's okay to admit that šŸ˜‚
Yeah everything is either too restrictive or too flouncy. Looks very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.