Helen Anderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here cos I saw her new bleeping insta post. I am sick to death of seeing her bleeping flaps all the time. And it cant just be me, like I think shes a pretty lass, but she doesnt have sex appeal so it just makes me cringe... Maybe cos I've got this idea in my head that she stinks of greasy hair and heavy cheap smelling perfume. Idk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the most inappropriate time for an almost naked photo. Also, keep your gunt to yourself girl. The only one getting that close to your flaps should be whatever unfortunate bloke you've managed to trap in your hair extensions. Put it awaaaaayyyy. People are literally dying you self obsessed hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reported it haha. She should make an only fans at this point, although I don't know who would be paying to see her roll around on her bed with her flaps hanging out when you can see it for free 🤢

Reactions: 5
Oh god in her latest vlog when she is doing squats at the gym. That is her bum crack!!!! Is she wearing pants?? She needs new leggings

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've seen more of Helen's arse than my own. I've decided to block her on all social media so I don't see it anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching her cram her fat, sweaty arse into jeans that are 2 sizes too small, before returning them, all stretched and no doubt the zips buggered for the next person who buys them, makes me feel sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s gone from quirky and rock n roll to a fat sad woman trying desperately to remain relevant. Feel so sorry for her new man. I give it to the end of the year before he’s both moved in and ran off

Reactions: 10
Also all these 'pear shape' videos. She was a pear shape, once, but years of boozing have given her a sizeable beer belly. She really needs to cut down, it's so bad for her health.

Reactions: 3
Also all these 'pear shape' videos. She was a pear shape, once, but years of boozing have given her a sizeable beer belly. She really needs to cut down, it's so bad for her health.
Yes, she's lemon shaped if anything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, she's slurring and chatting utter nonsense for almost the entirety of her most recent vlog. Making no sense when she's talking about some letters written down and on another occasion where she's saying the world needs more happiness but can't get the words out. God knows why she left those clips in. Her eyes are rolling at some points. She even shows herself constantly drinking and buying more wine. She seems so hollow. She's also never looked so unhealthy.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Look at her cheeks. Really flushed? I can't tell if that's just poor makeup or she's starting to get booze related pigmentation. Thanks for the update @sorenips I've blocked her so nice to know she is still the same annoying greedy mess

Look at her cheeks. Really flushed? I can't tell if that's just poor makeup or she's starting to get booze related pigmentation. Thanks for the update @sorenips I've blocked her so nice to know she is still the same annoying greedy mess
You're welcome! Call it taking one for the team! Other massively cringey highlights include her being at the gym and pointing the camera at her personal trainer and asking what precautions she's taking to keep it safe, the trainer responds with saying how much she's cleaning and washing her hands etc, then she asks Helen what precautions she's taking and she's like "uhh... I cleaned my house today..." Also, she films herself doing weights (poorly) then starts doing some weird dance, must be so awkward to be stood there watching an embarrassing shitshow like that, do you laugh or just look away? Such an attention seeker.

Do her things to do in isolation include getting naked? I imagine they do. Still showing it to anyone who will look. Never been happier to be blocking her.

Reactions: 1
What a surprise, she’s moved the new man in during lockdown! Soon as Boris says we can all go out he’ll be straight on a plane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to switch off her latest video when she is doing a primark haul, shoes us some underwear she bought, Ok fine, then proceeds to say “shall I try them on??” NO. DONT. duck sake. She did.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.