Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I definitely think it's really negative to watch this much Helen and that she does so little in a day that it's made my own productivity reduce but oh well. That lush haul video annoyed the tit out of me, as Luna mentioned the setting up the camera in the kitchen is sort of bizarre ? I think she has no respect for phil at all (Tho he is an incredibly patient person) my boyfriend would never find it relaxing to take a bath (that could be because he's 6'3 so he wouldn't fit where as short little Phil wouldnt have to bend at all) anyway! Her hair has been up in a pony tail I don't know if she can take it out! (which mind you is something I do when I'm depressed or don't like my hair color/cut I'll chuck it up into a bun or half and half to distract from it - Yano what I did ? Deep conditioned and toned my hair? Isn't that obvious?)she should just go to the salon where grace works and get the extensions removed and just accept that it needs work -n the intro clip to vlogmas she has tape in extensions back when she was blonde and the tape ins always look TERRIBLE - the only time the extensions looked nice was the keratin bonds for her wedding but when the color is soooo fake it suits extensions. Anyway her makeup looked terrible as her face is so round and her eyebrows are so dark, it's as if she only put on ghostly foundation but then in the bath where I presume it would be hot and steamy she still has on the ghost face - girl let your skin breath!!!!! I use a dallop of cc cream in with my moisturizer and I remove it right after dinner to give my skin time to relax? She has all the products already, there's no excuses not to do this. ALSO THAT BATH BASKET - I can imagine all he body shop stuff was free but who needs THAT many bath products? Who uses their phone in the bath like that? That's how phones break? I don't understand

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Since she's started boremas her view count has been rapidly falling... I don't think she can blame the low view count on the YouTube algorithm this time... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since she's started boremas her view count has been rapidly falling... I don't think she can blame the low view count on the YouTube algorithm this time... 🤣
She's probably popped up in people's subscriptions more now that she's actually regularly uploading and they've decided to unsubscribe.

Would be interested to know if the Matalan stuff was gifted or not?? Phrasing it as 'thank you' seems like it is, but she's not declared it anywhere hmm....
1607704453388.png

Reactions: 11
She can exercise and PT best she want (and lol in one of the vlogs “I run a lot now” wow can’t wait for the video when she has a “run q&a” *lookin at you alix and estèe*) but it ain’t going nowhere if she keeps drinking alcohol everyday and going to the corner shop to buy garlic bread

Not sure if this has been covered before, but does anyone remember when Helen was friends with Jacqui Devon? Or know what happened between them?

Reactions: 9
VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 11
Happy Day

Starting off the vlog setting the camera outside on a dog walk and then walking towards it... we need to come up with a name for her doing this lame camera shite she keeps doing.

She's going on about how she loves the ball thrower stick she has for Lola "imagine having an arm this long" I wish she'd throw the ball at the camera and break the damn thing.

2 minutes later and we're home, she's in her utility room while her camera is set up in the other room. She's busy today, got a lotta "braaaaaaand" things to film. First of all she needs to shoot in the downstairs bathroom so she's setting up her other camera. We got camera on camera action her folks.

1.png

"Today is a work day...." she slips up "...w...w....well every day is a work day... but today is a.... heh.... BRANDED work day...." you don't sound at all convincing there, Helga.

"It's action packed"

Cut to later and she's saying she just got a load of content done and sent across "and now I'm sitting here like 'now what?'...."

She hasn't eaten anything yet day bar some chocolate, and as it's half 2 she's debating some lunch.

"I WAS gunna start doing sum wrappin', as today's vlogmas I wanted to focus on wrappin' paperrrrr" she sings "and wrappin' stuff.... however.... because it's not a conventional working day for Filwhip, he's actually going to be back home in half an hour.... so I don't want to go and get all the wrapping stuff and the presents and then have to stop in half an hour"

....or y'know you could take into a room and tell him not to come in, like the spare room or the office... OR.... OR!!!! Tell him to duck off upstairs while you're 'working' y'know, cos it's your bleeping house.

These are the same excuses as to why she couldn't do a proper gift guide, because Fil was coming home - can she not plan out her bleeping content properly?? It has to suffer because she has to work around the latest boyfriend - it's pathetic.

She's going to wait until she has a 'full day' to do the wrapping, probably tomorrow.

Cut to the kitchen "the house is a hell hole again" she laughs, as she sticks her head into the fridge

2.png

"I swear to God, it's just constant mess"

Apparently it's because she's had a lot of post this week, now she's telling us how she has to flat pack and recycle all the cardboard boxes. And after lunch she's going to have another clean up. Which I'm sure we'll have to witness... again....Fun.

Close up of her sarnie with everything falling out. After lunch she sat scrolling for half an hour.

Cut to later and she's in her office, setting up her other camera to film a reel

3.png

And because it's in portrait mode she's explaining that she needs to turn the camera portrait to film it. Smarts.

She complains about her dress tripping it up, so we get a great shot of her leggings which she's rolled up underneath

4.png

This vlog is so fun.

She complains that she can't see a thing on her camera and wishes she had a monitor to view her cankles.

She's got a basket of boots to put on and film... and here we go... we're watching the behind the scenes of her walking backwards and forwards in front of a camera. If there's jumping involved I think I may wee myself from excitement.

5.png

Aww... no jumping. I'm sooooo sad.

Editing is all done now, and BAD KIRBY EGG FIL is missing, she doesn't know where he is. "Where are yoooou?" she ponders ".....erm..... I dunno where Fil is" she repeats. It's ok, he probably has no idea where he is either.

"He said he'd be home at half 3, it's now half 4"

6.png

"I'm not SUPER NEEDY... or like you know 'you're, you're a MINUTE late'..... but like.... mmnnnah.... also.... WHERE ARE YOOOOU???" she whines

7.png

Now she has to go clean the house..... "well not clean... tidy the house. It's DISGUSTING"

Is she checking for Fil down the back of the sofa?

8.png

Oh no, she's just putting all the lights on.

She's tidying the nut crumb area. Putting the Quality Streets back in their tin so she can use her star dish for other things.

"there's a bloody plaster on there!!! GROSS! FILLLLL AND HIS GAMMY FINGER!!!" she says as she gives all the arse shots she can in this portion of the video

9.png

She's bending over with arse to camera while singing Christmas songs. This is content.

"Right let's sort my life out, lets sort this house out!" cut to the back of Fil's greasy hair

10.png

"Fil's 'ome. We can't be bovvered to cook. So we're going in the freezer" ....to get things to cook?

Fil's rummaging around while Bosserz is telling him which foods are a no no because "ideally" they have to be defrosted.

I'm surprised Fil hasn't turned around yet and snapped to her "YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR YOURSELF?" she's so close to him she's practically pushing him in there

11.png

Oh now she's taken charge. Fil suggest frozen doner kebabs, but she "ain't 'aving frozen doner kebabs. Silly KIRBY EGG.

12.png

"Why not?" says EGG

"THEY LOOK DISGUSTING" moans Helga.

"I bough them ages ago to take to Josh's but..." Trails off Fil while Helga gives him an icy stare

13.png

We're spending a loooooooong time deciding what to eat here folks.

And they've finally decided what to eat "We don't 'ave any garlic bread though..." laughs Helen, hinting at Fil to get some....

"is that FIL go to the shop and get some?"

"noooooooo.... it's fine" says Helen, remembering that the camera is rolling

Cut to Helga flat packing boxes, singing a non Christmas song *shock*

And now cut to the kitchen "although we said we can't be bothered to cook.... we're still cooking" What's the betting she wanted a takeaway but KIRBY EGG said no?

Oh, and it looks like she did make Fil go out to get garlic bread as she has some in hand.

"there's going to be quite a lot of food here isn't there?" Helen... there's ALWAYS a lot of food there darling

Fil mumbles something (even the auto subs can't pick up what he says) and Helga replies "Yeah, whilst YOU have a MCDONALDS!!!"

"ALL RIGHT JELLY BELLY!" Fil yells back, (Kirby EGG and Jelly Belly - what a power couple)

Helen tries to laugh it off "no, that's fine... I can just have it for my lunch tomorrow...... I AM jelly belly... I'm very jelly belly. I want a McDonalds...."

Fil says they can get one Saturday when they go into the city.

Is anyone still reading this? It's super fun isn't it. Type the word Jelly Belly if you're still here.

Helga is getting super excited about going into the city on Saturday "OOOOH!!! YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS IN THE CITY???" Covid, Helen. Covid is in the city.

"BREAD SAUCE!!!!!!" It's all about food with her. "WE CAN GET A LOVELY PASTRY!!!"

She's cracked open some booze, and says that she hopes to beat the crowds on Saturday morning to go Christmas shopping. This is a girl who works from home and can go into town ANY time and day of the week, but sure... pick the absolute busiest day to go in Helga.

She thinks Fil should cook for her more often because he knows what he's doing more than she does

14.png

"Shall we have cheese with it?" asks Jelly Belly

"Yeah, a duck LOAD of it!!!!" says Kirby Egg

She explains her plan for tomorrow to Fil, she's going to film a reaaally quick make up look in the morning and then she's going to wrap the Christmas presents all while probably eating mince pies that she's going to buy.

"I might also drink prosecco all day long while being all festive. You'll come home from revision and I'll be on the floor" she takes a swig of her beer

Fil moans about the low fat cheese (I think that's what he's mumbling about, as usual the CC can't pick up a word from him)

"Im SORRY! It's the, it's the dieter brainwashed into, in me to buy all the lighter things. I'm just trying to get out of that mindset alright!" She shows the camera the lighter cheese that Fil is unhappy with. "That's what diet culture does to you. Brainwashes you. I'm not 'appy, I'm not pleased about it"

More food talk, she's asking Fil to buy the Christmas cheeses on Saturday.

Dinner is served

"Do you know wot?" says Helga,
"Double cheese?" Fil replies,
"Double cheese"
"You say that sooo much 'you know wot'" mimics Fil
"My mum would always reply with 'cold potatoes aren't hot'"
"That's what I say to you!"
"Yeah but she... I can't help it... I'm sorry that I say that" Says Miss Unapologetic-unless-you're-a-man
"Don't apologize for saying it"
"Okay.... I just can't 'elp it"

They talk to each other soooooo oddly.

Cut to later and she's stroking the dogs and watching TV

That's all.

Kirby Egg and Jelly Belly's adventures are fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
This is single-handedly the most hideous dress I have ever seen
Holy bleeping tit, I just spat my chai tea out everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's bleeping Hilarious

OH she's WELL quirky. Promoting a £280 karaoke machine 🙄

Omg she had to screech to her OWN song 🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait to see her taking that thing out busking 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That singing is a hideous David Brent/Spinal Tap hybrid. But nowhere near as funny as either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Helen sounds so scripted talking to Phil, it's weird
Nothing she says sounds sincere or like she means it. I wonder if his mumbling, uninterested replies are because he knows she's playing up for the camera and can't be bothered to engage in a fake convo?? Their relationship can't always be like this...can it?

Reactions: 31
Posting these here before they disappear 👀View attachment 343241
I'd bet anything that she is well aware of the Lush anti-trans issue, since they're regular gifters to the Gleam crew they would have all have either been briefed about it or it would have come up in their group chats they all have. Also, I'm pretty sure so far that vlog is the only one she hasn't promoted all over her IG stories - which makes me even more sure that she is aware.

Helen won't say a single thing because, to her, getting all the Lush freebies are more important than standing up and saying something. She doesn't want to bite any hand that gifts her.

She doesn't care if she loses subscribers or respect - she's said it time and time again "if you don't like it duck off".

She has the mentality that you're not a supportive fan if you disagree with anything she says or does. It doesn't matter if you've been following for 9 minute or 9 years, if you say something critical to her - you're just seen as a troll/hater.

If she was smart she would have had added in a small bit addressing the recent Lush issues. Ignoring it is what she does in every aspect in her life. She loves burying her head in the sand.

Also and most importantly...... She loves free Lush tit.

• Heart
Christ that Matalan post. They’ve not done their research on her have they, just a load of tat she will never go near 😂😂😂

• Haha
Jesus Christ, god bless you @Lunamoon22 for doing the lords work, because I’m struggling to stay awake through your recaps. I can’t begin to imagine how agonisingly boring her actual vlogs are!!

(this isn’t meant as a burn to you atall, it’s just highlighting how many floors ol’ helgas vid quality has plummeted)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.