Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to see how she copes at Fwil’s parents this Christmas. Especially given her she treats her poor mother. I can’t imagine that behaviour will go down well with the potential in-laws!!. The dozy cow is bound to upset the apple cart this year.

on another note I don’t see Fwil going anywhere. I think he is allowed to play his games and eat what he wants without living under his parents roof. Helga mother’s him and provides the permission so he can continue to live his best teenage boy life.

of course that will all change when she accidentally gets pregnant. New year baby anyone?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Still flogging the green juice but hasn’t mentioned it once in the vlogmas vids. Honestly who takes influencers seriously these days? WHO??

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why do all of Helen's boyfriend's have to do exactly as she does? Why does she adopt their hobbies? Does she not know that you can be in a couple and have different interests?

It's so bizarre. I can't imagine dictating how my boyfriend is going to relax after studying. He decides that because.....he....isn't my child?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That Tropicana Ad...

Wtf was she on??

I've edited the qUiRkY bits

combine_images (9).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My favourite part was her "mmmming" before she even put the straw in her mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why do all of Helen's boyfriend's have to do exactly as she does? Why does she adopt their hobbies? Does she not know that you can be in a couple and have different interests?

It's so bizarre. I can't imagine dictating how my boyfriend is going to relax after studying. He decides that because.....he....isn't my child?
When is she going to start playing call of duty and become a gamer girl ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's saving that for her last resort, it requires too much effort. (although I think I am remembering now when she pretended to get into Skyrim for some reason...)
Oh my gosh. Yea she was! Remember she went to the midnight launch or something. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reminds me of Karen from outnumbered with the way she speaks to him sometimes haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cupcake decorating was difficult to watch. But it made me think how would she be with a child! You have to let them just do their own thing to enjoy activities. Cakes are never going to look perfect! But its fun 🙃.
I am feeling sorry for Phil.

06:05... awkward!

Also, random rant here, but I cringe at her use of the word "witch"... "my witches", "basic witch" etc. So much internalised misogyny. Just gross. I'm sure I said it in my cringey teens when I used to watch The Simple Life (anyone else?) but she's bleeping 30. If someone called me "my witch" I'd have to pull them up on it. Helen is too dumb to realise what a stupid bleeping thing it is to say, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That view count though 🥴

Has there been any development on the lush anti-trans thing that was going on?
How embarrassing! And this was one of very few videos I decided to give her the view for ‘cause I ‘basic witch’ it for the lush Christmas range.
F771183F-E24F-4735-9351-42AD5C57F97D.gif

Reactions: 6
Well people are commenting about the Lush controversy on her video, but so far she's not bothered to respond. I bet she just ignores it.

• Heart
That ‘dealing with break ups‘ video is horrific. Proving once again that she has zero self awareness and always has to play the victim. She literally says, ‘I didn’t do anything wrong, there’s nothing wrong with me, it’s the other person’s fault’. Really, Helen, you never did a single thing wrong and everything was Maff’s fault? Really? Are you sure? Your husband leaves within 6 months of the wedding but it’s nothing to do with you and all down to him and his ‘problems’. Sure, Jan :rolleyes: .

And going on about how being in a couple isn’t the be all and end all when she can’t spend half a day on her own without having a panic attack. Once again I ask the question, does she know she talks complete rubbish and just churns out what she thinks people want to hear, or does she have no idea that what she says and what she does are two completely different things most of the time?

Also, if she wants to get a decent night’s sleep she should stop drinking. Alcohol disrupts sleep, if she didn’t drink she’d sleep better.

Well people are commenting about the Lush controversy on her video, but so far she's not bothered to respond. I bet she just ignores it.
She’s totally going to ignore it, I reckon. Or do some arsey reply about how her channel is about fun and she doesn’t involve herself in serious issues/politics etc.

I just went to have a quick look at the comments and the viewing figures and engagement on that video are embarrassingly low. Also this comment jumped out at me. I had to stop myself replying “look at Helen’s videos properly, really watch them, and then consider she is someone who is qualified to give life advice and if you really think she’s had a ‘glow up’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That ‘dealing with break ups‘ video is horrific. Proving once again that she has zero self awareness and always has to play the victim. She literally says, ‘I didn’t do anything wrong, there’s nothing wrong with me, it’s the other person’s fault’. Really, Helen, you never did a single thing wrong and everything was Maff’s fault? Really? Are you sure? Your husband leaves within 6 months of the wedding but it’s nothing to do with you and all down to him and his ‘problems’. Sure, Jan :rolleyes: .

And going on about how being in a couple isn’t the be all and end all when she can’t spend half a day on her own without having a panic attack. Once again I ask the question, does she know she talks complete rubbish and just churns out what she thinks people want to hear, or does she have no idea that what she says and what she does are two completely different things most of the time?

Also, if she wants to get a decent night’s sleep she should stop drinking. Alcohol disrupts sleep, if she didn’t drink she’d sleep better.

She’s totally going to ignore it, I reckon. Or do some arsey reply about how her channel is about fun and she doesn’t involve herself in serious issues/politics etc.

I just went to have a quick look at the comments and the viewing figures and engagement on that video are embarrassingly low. Also this comment jumped out at me. I had to stop myself replying “look at Helen’s videos properly, really watch them, and then consider she is someone who is qualified to give life advice and if you really think she’s had a ‘glow up’.
duck me, "glow up"

Also, SO manipulative when she says she "wasn't allowed to listen to stuff on her headphones in bed"... wasn't allowed or Matt had to be up early for work (and to being her the daily cup of tea in bed - anyone remember that?!) and asked her to show a bit of consideration and not listen to tit in bed that would keep him from falling asleep.

I'm pretty chill but (pre-kids because I now have them making noise and keeping me up!) I would not want my partner listening to stuff in bed and stopping me from sleeping. And I show him the same respect. But again the master manipulator has framed it that she WASN'T ALLOWED for maximum sympathy and maximum molluscs saying "ur beta off without him hun"

[Media

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so tempted to comment on her vlog saying ‘No sign of the Tropicana you’re claiming to love over on your Instagram?’ But I’d get too aggravated by her response 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.