Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matthew has ‘nobody makes you feel inferior without your permission’ in his Instagram bio. Wonder what he could possibly mean after being edited and presented by someone to their taste for years? He certainly took control back of his body and reassessed life at the end of that relationship!
He still has the link to one of his youtube videos in his bio which is interesting. I might have thought he'd want to leave all that YouTube business behind since it's so connected to Helen.

Edit: Watching the video and it's really quite a good and insightful video, shows that he was willing to reflect on himself and his actions.

Reactions: 10
Matthew has ‘nobody makes you feel inferior without your permission’ in his Instagram bio. Wonder what he could possibly mean after being edited and presented by someone to their taste for years? He certainly took control back of his body and reassessed life at the end of that relationship!
She used to edit her videos to make him look horrible.

Her titles would always be like "I hate himmmmm" - painting him to be evil.

Remember when he quit his job because he clearly wasn't happy? He was out of work for a bit and she constantly used to moan about him being out of work. I bet she made him feel like absolute tit, making out she was "better" than him. "I paid for most of the house, I'm the one who beings the money in, blablabla"

Sorry I've not posted in a while, I've been really ill (not covid lol)

Reactions: 22
She used to edit her videos to make him look horrible.

Her titles would always be like "I hate himmmmm" - painting him to be evil.

Remember when he quit his job because he clearly wasn't happy? He was out of work for a bit and she constantly used to moan about him being out of work. I bet she made him feel like absolute tit, making out she was "better" than him. "I paid for most of the house, I'm the one who beings the money in, blablabla"

Sorry I've not posted in a while, I've been really ill (not covid lol)
This is an awful way to treat your partner in general, but he’s also actually really good at his job. I was scrolling through his account where he posts his carpentry today and it’s really quality work. Compare that to Helen who seems to put out the most mundane content possible.

Edited to include examples, he’s got more talent in one of his toes than Helen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is an awful way to treat your partner in general, but he’s also actually really good at his job. I was scrolling through his account where he posts his carpentry today and it’s really quality work. Compare that to Helen who seems to put out the most mundane content possible.

Edited to include examples, he’s got more talent in one of his toes than Helen.
He did so much to their house as well.

Didn't she drill through a cable and he got pissed off? I'm not surprised he did, she was probs taking over as she always does.

Found a fun video while searching for the drilling through a cable vid

Maff knew what she was like

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do feel for Helen with the hair loss - do you think she just doesn't see it or wants to normalise it? I'm all for that, but if that's the case it seems like it would be more effective to acknowledge it in some way

Lucy Moon did a gift guide from her subscribers' small businesses - what a sweet idea 🥺 I haven't actually watched it through yet but the list of items looks lovely! I think I've gotten myself banned from adding links or media though 😂

Reactions: 10
Sure he made a little ramp for Barney to get on and off either the sofa or the bed because he was struggling too 🥺

....and then you have Helen who’s willing to risk her dogs backs running up and down stairs because she ‘would rather let her dogs be dogs’

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sure he made a little ramp for Barney to get on and off either the sofa or the bed because he was struggling too 🥺

....and then you have Helen who’s willing to risk her dogs backs running up and down stairs because she ‘would rather let her dogs be dogs’
I own a sausage go myself and I can’t believe her comment. The surgery they need for their backs if or does come to that is very insane and they have to be like bed bound for weeks for recovery. I’d rather be safe than sorry. WTF

Reactions: 14
I own a sausage go myself and I can’t believe her comment. The surgery they need for their backs if or does come to that is very insane and they have to be like bed bound for weeks for recovery. I’d rather be safe than sorry. WTF
Tbh if she already doesn’t care about the phantom pregnancies and take it seriously, I doubt she’d even notice if the dogs were in pain and needed the surgery.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 9
The Christmas Lush Haul

Starting the vlog like yesterday - Helen sets up the camera and enters as if it's the first time she's come in to the room She's carrying a wool wreath and notices that there's crumbies on the kitchen side!

She's wearing her hair up again, I can't tell if she's doing this because we've mentioned her poor awful bald spot or what, but we're airing out the scalp again today.

So far she has edited yesterday's vlogmas "which was quite fun", she's been to see her osteopath "'ad sum crackin' n sum massaging for me poorly shawlda", and then she popped into Lush because she wanted to have a restock her Lush basket, but also because "It's Christmas and I just wanted some Lush Christmas stuuuuuufff!" she says in a weird voice and equally weird expression

1.png

She's just had her lunch, and is now having her post lunch tea and TREAT! She's gonna have a cupcake from yesterday.

She's shouting out another small shop which has gifted her a pom pom wreath, and wire names for her dogs - Hmm, it seems like she will only shout out those who gift her free tit.

That's it for the shout outs for now, she's waddling off into the other room to pop her lovely gifted items into the other room while we wait for her to waddle back and do something interesting.

Fil's at home revising because he's got exams next week "it's all very, very exciting but slightly nerve wracking, but all good in the hood"

Now they're both tucking in to the cake "Yummy, yo ho ho! I can't eat those big things" she says about the sugar decoration, Fil mumbles something with a mouth full of cake. "they look nice, but they hurt my teef" says Helga, who probably see a dentist, "well they don't hurt my teef, but, ugh... just a bit hard" she says crunching on the decoration. She sounds really slow and dopey.

"You're doing really well, you know" she says to Fil, "I was expecting to come home and you'd be asleep"

"me too" mumbles Fil, as Helga laughs at him with a mouth full of cake

"Asleep at the table" Continues Fil

"You're sleeping with your eyes open" say Helen (they talk to each other like they're both 80 year olds)

They both then laugh and mumble tit we can't understand because they both love to talk with a mouthful of food.

Also what is this camera angle

2.png

Before she carries on with the rest of her work day she's going to share with us what she got from Lush.

"Cos it's Christmas" and she loves getting a bunch of seasonal Lush tit every year

"The basic witch in me has Snow Fairy from the 1st of December" - I bleeping loathe her constantly calling tit "basic witch", especially since she constantly tells people not to go by society standards, don't let society tell you what to do etc and if you like something just get it - she's creating this whole thing of being looked down upon just because she orders a PSL from Starbucks or just gets the most popular fragrance from a bleeping soap shop, every time she says I roll my eyes, it's so bleeping pathetic.

First out the Lush bag is.... a Yankee candle from Clinton's cards. Okay. It's called Warm and Cosy, "and it smells like it should, warm and cosy"

3.png

I really wish she'd get her hair chopped off back into a bob, the other side of her hairline is just as awful. I can't believe she still claims she has loads of thick hair... actually she still claims she's a size 14... so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.

From Lush she got..... well she's not sure because now she wishes she got the labels put on them so she knows what they're called. Clearly a very well thought out vlogmas here folks.

"First one we got here.... which is...... a..... bath bomb........... ugh I'm so sorry I'm a terrible Lush fan!" she says struggling to even remember the name of the first item, clearly not going to look it up on your phone and tell us then, Helga? Of course not. That would be TOO much work 🙄

She got this one for Fil because he's been such a good Kirby EGG and doing all his revising, oh she's complaining about her camera never being good at focusing on anything. This is quality content. She's now counting to 11 to try and get it to focus, yep she included the counting part and it's finally focused "Great. Nice one." she says.

She sniffs the bath bomb "smells very Lush"

She's allowing Fil to treat himself to a lovely bath after he's done all his revision. Because she has to control how Fil treats himself by doing the tit she likes doing.

We're going through the other 7 Lush shite she got (she automatically went to eat one of the bath bombs instead of smelling it)

She's now going to have to have a bath before bed as she has a lot on her mind and is having rubbish sleep.

She's rubbish at describing what these things smell like "I can't describe it... very calming... a strong smell... but a relaxing smell...."

She likes her fresher smelling bath bombs for her day bath, and calming ones for her night bath....

Apparently she ALWAYS has a "barf" on a Saturday. Tonight she's going to have one then Fil's going to have one.

She's now off to do some work, so will catch us later.

Cut to later and she's running a bath and we get to watch her fill up her bath basket with all her gifted Body Shop bubble bath and all her Lush stuff she bought

Now we get to sit with her while she's naked in the bath. Fun. She's found a chilled album to listen to, she blares it on her phone

4.png

"GOODBYE!!!!" she yells over the music.

That's it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I do feel for Helen with the hair loss - do you think she just doesn't see it or wants to normalise it? I'm all for that, but if that's the case it seems like it would be more effective to acknowledge it in some way

Lucy Moon did a gift guide from her subscribers' small businesses - what a sweet idea 🥺 I haven't actually watched it through yet but the list of items looks lovely! I think I've gotten myself banned from adding links or media though 😂
Oh nooo I meant Lucy Wood 🤦 Lucy Moon used to wind me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@microwavequeen I really hope you're feeling better? It's so scary being ill at the mo :/

Helen's control over the EGG is so difficult to watch, he might like Lush products but i doubt it was ever a treat or reward for him before Helen forced it to be! My boyfriend won't even enter a Lush shop with me as the smell makes him sneeze lol I would bet anything Phil just wants a beer and a game with his mates, not a fancy bath

• Heart
Reactions: 22
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 9
The Christmas Lush Haul

Starting the vlog like yesterday - Helen sets up the camera and enters as if it's the first time she's come in to the room She's carrying a wool wreath and notices that there's crumbies on the kitchen side!

She's wearing her hair up again, I can't tell if she's doing this because we've mentioned her poor awful bald spot or what, but we're airing out the scalp again today.

So far she has edited yesterday's vlogmas "which was quite fun", she's been to see her osteopath "'ad sum crackin' n sum massaging for me poorly shawlda", and then she popped into Lush because she wanted to have a restock her Lush basket, but also because "It's Christmas and I just wanted some Lush Christmas stuuuuuufff!" she says in a weird voice and equally weird expression

View attachment 341988

She's just had her lunch, and is now having her post lunch tea and TREAT! She's gonna have a cupcake from yesterday.

She's shouting out another small shop which has gifted her a pom pom wreath, and wire names for her dogs - Hmm, it seems like she will only shout out those who gift her free tit.

That's it for the shout outs for now, she's waddling off into the other room to pop her lovely gifted items into the other room while we wait for her to waddle back and do something interesting.

Fil's at home revising because he's got exams next week "it's all very, very exciting but slightly nerve wracking, but all good in the hood"

Now they're both tucking in to the cake "Yummy, yo ho ho! I can't eat those big things" she says about the sugar decoration, Fil mumbles something with a mouth full of cake. "they look nice, but they hurt my teef" says Helga, who probably see a dentist, "well they don't hurt my teef, but, ugh... just a bit hard" she says crunching on the decoration. She sounds really slow and dopey.

"You're doing really well, you know" she says to Fil, "I was expecting to come home and you'd be asleep"

"me too" mumbles Fil, as Helga laughs at him with a mouth full of cake

"Asleep at the table" Continues Fil

"You're sleeping with your eyes open" say Helen (they talk to each other like they're both 80 year olds)

They both then laugh and mumble tit we can't understand because they both love to talk with a mouthful of food.

Also what is this camera angle

View attachment 342011

Before she carries on with the rest of her work day she's going to share with us what she got from Lush.

"Cos it's Christmas" and she loves getting a bunch of seasonal Lush tit every year

"The basic witch in me has Snow Fairy from the 1st of December" - I bleeping loathe her constantly calling tit "basic witch", especially since she constantly tells people not to go by society standards, don't let society tell you what to do etc and if you like something just get it - she's creating this whole thing of being looked down upon just because she orders a PSL from Starbucks or just gets the most popular fragrance from a bleeping soap shop, every time she says I roll my eyes, it's so bleeping pathetic.

First out the Lush bag is.... a Yankee candle from Clinton's cards. Okay. It's called Warm and Cosy, "and it smells like it should, warm and cosy"

View attachment 342017

I really wish she'd get her hair chopped off back into a bob, the other side of her hairline is just as awful. I can't believe she still claims she has loads of thick hair... actually she still claims she's a size 14... so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.

From Lush she got..... well she's not sure because now she wishes she got the labels put on them so she knows what they're called. Clearly a very well thought out vlogmas here folks.

"First one we got here.... which is...... a..... bath bomb........... ugh I'm so sorry I'm a terrible Lush fan!" she says struggling to even remember the name of the first item, clearly not going to look it up on your phone and tell us then, Helga? Of course not. That would be TOO much work 🙄

She got this one for Fil because he's been such a good Kirby EGG and doing all his revising, oh she's complaining about her camera never being good at focusing on anything. This is quality content. She's now counting to 11 to try and get it to focus, yep she included the counting part and it's finally focused "Great. Nice one." she says.

She sniffs the bath bomb "smells very Lush"

She's allowing Fil to treat himself to a lovely bath after he's done all his revision. Because she has to control how Fil treats himself by doing the tit she likes doing.

We're going through the other 7 Lush shite she got (she automatically went to eat one of the bath bombs instead of smelling it)

She's now going to have to have a bath before bed as she has a lot on her mind and is having rubbish sleep.

She's rubbish at describing what these things smell like "I can't describe it... very calming... a strong smell... but a relaxing smell...."

She likes her fresher smelling bath bombs for her day bath, and calming ones for her night bath....

Apparently she ALWAYS has a "barf" on a Saturday. Tonight she's going to have one then Fil's going to have one.

She's now off to do some work, so will catch us later.

Cut to later and she's running a bath and we get to watch her fill up her bath basket with all her gifted Body Shop bubble bath and all her Lush stuff she bought

Now we get to sit with her while she's naked in the bath. Fun. She's found a chilled album to listen to, she blares it on her phone

View attachment 342037

"GOODBYE!!!!" she yells over the music.

That's it.
Yes! The basic witch thing is so incredibly cringe. And I clocked her deciding how and when FIL would relax. Ultimate control, all the time. All under the guise of "treating him". Lovebombing once again with the shower gel as well, she constantly buys men tit, she reeks of desperation.

Edited to add: she also ALWAYS lists the things she's bought/done (and I don't mean her boring YouTube hauls). The video someone posted earlier in the thread where she brings Matt a bowl of sweets, she lists all the bleeping sweets in it. But she does that with everything she gives people (side note - anyone else remember the suitcase of clothes she gave to Matt?) And she films them receiving things from her. The listing things you've got/done for people to remind them of it is another classic narcissist trait.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@microwavequeen I really hope you're feeling better? It's so scary being ill at the mo :/

Helen's control over the EGG is so difficult to watch, he might like Lush products but i doubt it was ever a treat or reward for him before Helen forced it to be! My boyfriend won't even enter a Lush shop with me as the smell makes him sneeze lol I would bet anything Phil just wants a beer and a game with his mates, not a fancy bath
It does seem like she controls a lot of what he does, and makes him out to be horrible for doing things that interest him like cod.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.