Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, this going for a walk with loads of YouTubers.... That sounds safe in a pandemic!

I did laugh at the cake decorating. I think my 3-year-old nephew would've made them look more appetising!

Reactions: 7
Matt's departure is so easily explained now. Just seeing the levels of control she exerts, how FIL moved out once but she dragged him back, how she's scheduled what he's doing over the whole Christmas period, how she bought him the garage, labels things with his name on, she love bombs him (classic narcissist) and controls everything he does. It's borderline abusive.

Matt knew there was no trial separation, no escape if he tried to leave slowly. I think he was bullied into proposing and bullied into marrying her. Even the wedding itself was her stopping him from going anywhere. "You can't leave me, we've booked a wedding". It worked for so long but everyone has their breaking point. Matt realised he was in way too deep and knew the only way out was a quick, clean break. Not giving her a chance to tell him no, you're not going anywhere. Well done to him, he appears to be living a happy, healthy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I really can't believe that was a 15 minute video about a bleeping spreadsheet?????????
Thankfully @Lunamoon22. Took one more for the team.
I can't believe how much she's drinking. Alcohol with breakfast for Christmas Day and Boxing Day? I've given up drinking. It's been 9 days (yes it was that bad I'm counting days and not weeks/months!). It was seeing that I was getting a beer belly like Helens that really made me take a hard look at myself and pack it in.
I'm planning one glass of baileys on New Years eve and then that's it forever.
Congratulations! If you haven't alreadt maybe get some posh adult soft drinks to keep around in case well meaning family or friends want you to drink with them over the festivities. Good luck!

Reactions: 9
Matt's departure is so easily explained now. Just seeing the levels of control she exerts, how FIL moved out once but she dragged him back, how she's scheduled what he's doing over the whole Christmas period, how she bought him the garage, labels things with his name on, she love bombs him (classic narcissist) and controls everything he does. It's borderline abusive.

Matt knew there was no trial separation, no escape if he tried to leave slowly. I think he was bullied into proposing and bullied into marrying her. Even the wedding itself was her stopping him from going anywhere. "You can't leave me, we've booked a wedding". It worked for so long but everyone has their breaking point. Matt realised he was in way too deep and knew the only way out was a quick, clean break. Not giving her a chance to tell him no, you're not going anywhere. Well done to him, he appears to be living a happy, healthy life.
Can someone find the Halloween party vlog because I remember her alluding to a fight and then a week or two later he was fully gone

• Wow
The excruciatingly long section where she was lowkey fat shaming Phil was v uncomfortable to watch and if she’s that comfortable doing it on camera (and not for the first time either) what’s she like behind closed doors?? 🤢 she seems to project her own insecurities onto others. Christ, the cake decorating part was awkward to watch too. Also the tone of her voice is off and a bit fake when speaking to him (similar to her repeating sorry when decorating the tree). They’re such a weird couple...

I’m certain sure forced maff to propose again because she didn’t like the first proposal??! She screams controlling

Reactions: 34
Can someone find the Halloween party vlog because I remember her alluding to a fight and then a week or two later he was fully gone

This was the party where the argument happened, there isn't anything said at the time, but Maff and his mates are shown at the beginning and then not seen again.

Love that she starts off the vlog saying how she doesn't need to wear a full face of make up to sit at her desk all day - she's the complete opposite now and can't go a day without slapping on the clown face!

Also love that she presents Maff with a thoughtful bowl full to the brim with chocolate and sweets - yet Filly B gets called a fat Kirby and has to be constantly told off by mummy Quirkerz for eating all the sweeties.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m certain sure forced maff to propose again because she didn’t like the first proposal??! She screams controlling
Yes, as I remember he put the ring in a hat he had sitting somewhere in the hotel. He casually asked her to get him his hat and she was like “get it yourself” and it started an argument because he was obviously frustrated that she wouldn’t just pick up the bloody hat. I dunno how she thought she would come across well in that story, I’m not a servant but if my partner asked me to grab something for them I usually do unless I’m wrecked, and vice versa. Not that it was the most romantic idea in the first place, but the fight didn’t make it better.

Reactions: 33
I used to think Matt was a TOTAL ASSHOLE. I posted as much on GG (and possibly here as well?)

The awful proposal, the way he spoke to her sometimes, the way he was so checked out at their wedding, the way he left her.

Now it's so obvious that she showed all his worst bits (but not her own), again being a classic narcissist and controlling how others see him.

He proposed like that because he was forced into it. The only choice he felt like he had was the actual proposal so that was his rebellion. He bought her that crappy cheap ring that broke (I remember she said in a vlog that when she took it to be repaired they basically said it was so cheap that it wasn't worth repairing) again, I don't blame him.

He spoke to her the way he did sometimes because he was controlled, frustrated, broken and gaslit to all her viewers. He was brimming with resentment. Think how we all feel about her and her behaviour. Imagine living with her! And then SHE made HIM go to therapy (side note - I can't help but wonder if the therapist picked up on how Helen was treating him and supported him in leaving her)

He was miserable at the wedding because he knew it was a massive mistake. It was the culmination of the Helen show, of all of her control.

Unlike Helen, her "friends", her weird frenemies and ex's gf, I would bet my house that Matt would never in a million years read here. But if he ever did, I'm so sorry for anything bad I said about him. He was clearly going through a lot and had a horrendous edit from the person he should have been able to trust.

It's so reassuring to see him thriving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I just watched that Halloween party again and oh yeh!! 👀

When Helen and her mates were in the shed thing dancing around to Disney and Taylor Swift (ffs) at the end, it looked like something had gone down and they’d awkwardly separated and had to move to another space away from Maff. She looked manic. I know she was drunk but....

Then after the party, she explains Hayley had tidied up the house for her. That’s a kind sister. Wtf had happened for Hayley to have done it. Hayleys face is a picture.

This was the party where the argument happened, there isn't anything said at the time, but Maff and his mates are shown at the beginning and then not seen again.

Love that she starts off the vlog saying how she doesn't need to wear a full face of make up to sit at her desk all day - she's the complete opposite now and can't go a day without slapping on the clown face!

Also love that she presents Maff with a thoughtful bowl full to the brim with chocolate and sweets - yet Filly B gets called a fat Kirby and has to be constantly told off by mummy Quirkerz for eating all the sweeties.
Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I didnt watch Helen at all during this era! Is the pug Helens? What happened?

Reactions: 1
I find it really weird how often she calls Fil by his name when he’s stood right next to her?
It’s constant like she really needs to make it obvious that it’s him and HE IS CALLED FIL

Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I didnt watch Helen at all during this era! Is the pug Helens? What happened?
She bought Barney as a present for Maff, he kept him when they split up

Reactions: 15
She's super super controlling.. The way she has practically 'planned' penis nose FIWL's Christmas (or crammed it full of tit she wants to do) is shocking. Especially considering they haven't been together long!
If his birthday is Christmas eve, think I read that on here, then surely he wants to go see his parents or at least be given a option? No wonder these men never stay... Histrionic as fooook she can't keep that tit up forever.

Haven't watched her past few vlogs, she makes me feel grossed out, she's got massive issues, she herself is getting massive!
her appetite for consuming copious amounts crap, breaking lockdown rules and being a lazy witch has really come to the forefront , however illogical or mean that sounds, it genuinely makes me feel ill :sick:

Haha just seen sorenips has basically put what I was thinking... 10/10 absolutely on point about the Maff but too

*bit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to think Matt was a TOTAL ASSHOLE. I posted as much on GG (and possibly here as well?)

The awful proposal, the way he spoke to her sometimes, the way he was so checked out at their wedding, the way he left her.

Now it's so obvious that she showed all his worst bits (but not her own), again being a classic narcissist and controlling how others see him.

He proposed like that because he was forced into it. The only choice he felt like he had was the actual proposal so that was his rebellion. He bought her that crappy cheap ring that broke (I remember she said in a vlog that when she took it to be repaired they basically said it was so cheap that it wasn't worth repairing) again, I don't blame him.

He spoke to her the way he did sometimes because he was controlled, frustrated, broken and gaslit to all her viewers. He was brimming with resentment. Think how we all feel about her and her behaviour. Imagine living with her! And then SHE made HIM go to therapy (side note - I can't help but wonder if the therapist picked up on how Helen was treating him and supported him in leaving her)

He was miserable at the wedding because he knew it was a massive mistake. It was the culmination of the Helen show, of all of her control.

Unlike Helen, her "friends", her weird frenemies and ex's gf, I would bet my house that Matt would never in a million years read here. But if he ever did, I'm so sorry for anything bad I said about him. He was clearly going through a lot and had a horrendous edit from the person he should have been able to trust.

It's so reassuring to see him thriving.
I'm definitely happy for him for getting out but I think that they were probably both a bit crappy in the relationship. Just because Helen is a obviously a toxic human doesn't mean necessarily that Maff was 100% an innocent victim and all the things he did were entirely reactions to her horrible actions. I think the therapy was for anger issues which I think I did see from him sometimes.

Though I'm not about to volunteer to live with her 😂

Reactions: 18
I feel bad for her regarding the hair loss. Maybe pcos?
It's more likely traction alopecia. I lost my hair in the same spot from wearing it in a tight ballerina bun. Only way I got it to grow back was cutting my hair so I couldn't put it up anymore.

• Sad
This comment aged well about her and Mark😂😂
I can't believe that within 3 years she's been married/split up and had two other "serious" partners. Each to their own but in my opinion she puts too much pressure on her relationships when they should both be having fun and that's why they never last.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for her regarding the hair loss. Maybe pcos?
I thought this too! I have PCOS and I have a similar shape to Helen when I don't watch what I'm eating, drinking and exercising, used to have really bad cystic acne, my hair was also thinning in that same area and round the crown (I think tying it back didn't help but yeah it's definitely been there) and I'm sure she's spoken in videos before about issues with periods? I've thought this for a while but I didn't say in case I was projecting my own issues onto her.

I feel like Matthew might have become toxic as a result of being caught in Helen’s toxic cycle, whereas she is all around just a toxic person, as evident from her relationships after Maff, her friendship with Josie, etc.

Reactions: 17
She's super super controlling.. The way she has practically 'planned' penis nose FIWL's Christmas (or crammed it full of tit she wants to do) is shocking. Especially considering they haven't been together long!
If his birthday is Christmas eve, think I read that on here, then surely he wants to go see his parents or at least be given a option? No wonder these men never stay... Histrionic as fooook she can't keep that tit up forever.

Haven't watched her past few vlogs, she makes me feel grossed out, she's got massive issues, she herself is getting massive!
her appetite for consuming copious amounts crap, breaking lockdown rules and being a lazy witch has really come to the forefront , however illogical or mean that sounds, it genuinely makes me feel ill :sick:

Haha just seen sorenips has basically put what I was thinking... 10/10 absolutely on point about the Maff but too

*bit
Honestly they've been dating about a year! I think that's pretty long , could possibly be his longest relationship. My boyfriend doesn't plan anything and when we were dating for that period of time his family was contacting me to organize Christmas rather than him because I gave more straightforward answers

Lol does anyone else remember when she said she would marry mark

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Matthew has ‘nobody makes you feel inferior without your permission’ in his Instagram bio. Wonder what he could possibly mean after being edited and presented by someone to their taste for years? He certainly took control back of his body and reassessed life at the end of that relationship!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.