Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her driving made me so nervous on her new cack vlog, fumbling about with whatever while clearly driving! She's bloody dangerous the wet wipe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also the "workout" whatever she wants to call it, her even bothering to go to workout there is pointless. She's talking in perfect sentences (as perfect as she can with that abysmal fake EastEnders accent) so she's not working hard enough, just a keen bean for a chit chat with her money grabbing PT! She's baffling 😆

Reactions: 10
VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 4 - Ya Filthy Animal

"I'm so blogger right now I got my Starbucks" Says Helga, coming into the room as if it was the first time, yet she already been in setting the camera up to capture this magical shot

"I never normally get Starbucks and bring it home, but I could today"

She struggles to remember that it's vlogmas day 4. She's been up eary to get her nails done at 8:15am (what's the betting that she begged to be squeezed in?) and now she's getting in the habit of treating herself to a Starbucks on the way home "it's like a double whammy of treats, nails and Starbucks."

She says that yesterday was a bit of a fail - It was the "worst luck" day of her trying to get her work done, she had a cry and her period started today.

She got up nice n early to edit her vlogmas and her computer was being fucky. So she had to go to all the effort of doing it on her laptop. What a hard life.

She the went off to PT - cue a flashback of her setting her camera up outside the gym, walking in and shutting the door yelling "HELLLLLOOOOOOO" I bleeping hope one day someone will nick her camera when she does this shite 🤣Now footage of her shockingly poor form on the rowing machine while she's busy chin wagging to Kat with an over the top almost fake happiness. Next exercise and she's still yapping away saying how much she likes Kat's xmas decorations. She's enjoying being back at the gym and doing something different than running because she's 'been running LOADS recently'

She then sat on the sofa doing 'some sort of work stuff' on her laptop and uh oh! flash back to her telling her story about her camera just magically flew across the room and flip out screen is hanging off. "Luckily it's not coming off too much, too much" and Fildo is going to fix it for her when she gets home. What a good EGG.

Her highlight yesterday was doing her promo for the new JBL Party Box - she spent the evening she spent the evening serenading aka bothering Fil by screeching down a microphone with her speaker strapped around her

1.png

2.png

3.png

Fil slinks out of shot. He just wants to get dinner cooked. duck now she's turned to the camera and is screeching songs at us....

Why does it look like she hasn't done the zip up on her dress?

4.png

duck me, this wailing is going on for agessss

5.png

Life must be pretty dull if this is the highlight....

Back to present day Helga, this is her new favorite toy, she might even go busking with it.... Jesus Christ.

She spent the rest of the evening watching Sons of Anarchy and taking loads of pictures of her and the dogs on the sofa - because clearly the sofa rule was bleeping stupid and didn't work.

Today, she's going to tidy the house because she's got to that point where she likes to get the house "so disgustingly untidy, where I'm almost really ashamed of myself... PURPOSEFULLY" so she can have the satisfaction of having it clean again.

"CUE MESS MONTAGE!" - which is of course in slow motion cos this video needs to get over the 10 minute mark.

6.png

"I know what you're probably thinking.... 'Elen yer 'ouse is mingin' wot on earf are yer playin' at?' Well, you know what? It's a house that's lived in" she says, while strangling whatever hair she has left on her head

7.png

She ain't gonna feel bad about letting her place get into a tit hole - but DAMN ANYONE ELSE MESSING UP HER tit AHEM FIL AHEM JOSIE AHEM

Now she constantly repeats how she's going to clean and we're starting with the kitchen!

8.png

Now she's explaining how she uses Zoflora.

She's leaving the mess in the dining room because she's going to be editing her vlog in the house cos the internet is better in the house than it is in the office.... so much for the new office Helz...

9.png

Living room now and what she 'reaaaaaally didn't appreciate' is Fil putting his "nut crumbs" straight on the coffee table because there's a ridge in the table and when you try to scrape them off it gets stuck in the ridge and OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BORING HELEN.

"Erugh it's rank" says Helen, inspecting the ridge.

10.png

Guys, hold on to your hats. She's gunna have ta 'oover them out.

Now she's showing off all her yankee candle plug ins. She hasn't got it plugged in at the moment as her laptop is plugged in. 😴

Bed making time and we're done

She's off out now to go to do the recycling and she's taking a weight she borrowed back to bootcamp - because she couldn't possibly do that the next time she's there for her work out.

She's nattering to her self about all sorts of shite while driving around, wobbling about. Now she's back home having a celebratory cup of tea. She feels well good "creating....tidying" the house back to how it should be for the weekend ahead.

"Sometimes you've got to let it get messy, so when you do do it you just feel lovely and satisfied and great"

And that's it now until Monday. What a fun vlog. 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her saying she expected her Spotify 2020 roundup to be “loads of country and 70s rock” LMAOOOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Point Blur_Dec042020_191442.jpg

You won't be saying "oh dear" when Lola and Dee end up with Intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) and have to get surgery, dipshit.

Screenshot_20201204-191616.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
View attachment 334905

You won't be saying "oh dear" when Lola and Dee end up with Intervertebral disc disease (IVDD) and have to get surgery, dipshit.

View attachment 334906
Wow I’m amazed at her response. There’s nothing ’oh dear’ about it, they’re living animals with feelings. She should know it’s dangerous for them! She’s had Lola for like 7 years, plenty of time to learn about conditions that can affect her breed 🙄🙄 so selfish it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 24
Wow I’m amazed at her response. There’s nothing ’oh dear’ about it, they’re living animals with feelings. She should know it’s dangerous for them! She’s had Lola for like 7 years, plenty of time to learn about conditions that can affect her breed 🙄🙄 so selfish it’s unbelievable
Call rspca on her. She's such a bad dog parent.

Reactions: 16
My poor mum had a stray cat try and get into her house for a few months, last year. She already has 4 cats and he was a bit of a bitey bastard so she couldn’t let him in, so she made one of those rabbit hutch looking things for cats and would stuff it with hay, blankets and some food when she saw him arrive, but he would always end up sitting by the back door after he had eaten and slept through the night. Eventually, a neighbour saw what he thought was one of her cats and my mum refusing to let it in and phoned the RSPCA. Rightfully so, they came to investigate and asked my mum loads of questions about why she couldn’t let him in and they actually had her on the verge of tears insinuating she wasn’t doing enough! The cat wasn’t even hers and she was going above and beyond what any other person would probably be willing to do and would’ve probably taken him on if her other animals would be safe. Yet people like Helen pay through the nose to have a dog specifically bred for them, to just end up neglecting them! Without sounding callous I would be doing everything I could to keep my animal healthy if it meant saving money on pet bills! The thought of my cats getting hurt because of something I could’ve easily prevented makes me actually sad 😂😞😞😞 and don’t me started on the bleeping phantom pregnancies, it’s almost as if she wants to have poorly doggies 😡😡😡😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven't even bothered to watch any of her vlogmas, just been reading @Lunamoon22 's roundups! But I clicked on this new one, and I have to say.

Why the duck is she wearing a mic for the entire thing? Even while exercising? 😂 All I can bleeping here is her snorting and breath.

I cringed when she walked into bootcamp and left the camera outside. Would have loved to see Kats face when she turned around and went straight back outside for it after screeching HELLOOOoOoooOoo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was talking about some plug in fresheners in today’s vlog, I read somewhere recently that they’re toxic to dogs.

Reactions: 13
If she actually cleaned her house properly and regularly - just kept on tops of things instead of letting it end up a tip - she wouldn't need plug ins anyway. I think they're a fire risk too, although that could just be my own paranoia. She wants to try airing the place out occasionally and if she didn't have so much stuff cluttering up the place it would be a lot easier to keep clean.

I keep wondering if anyone who really knows her ever tries to talk to her about her very obvious issues. If she was my sister, friend or girlfriend I think I'd have to find a way of talking to her about how unhappy she is and I'd definitely say something about how she treats the dogs. She must tell the people in her life about the comments she gets that upset her, her mood swings etc. Surely not every single person in her thinks the right thing to do is enable her nonsense?

Reactions: 19
If she actually cleaned her house properly and regularly - just kept on tops of things instead of letting it end up a tip ... She wants to try airing the place out occasionally and if she didn't have so much stuff cluttering up the place it would be a lot easier to keep clean.
Nah, m8, that's Josie's fault. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Recently saw that Max Rathbone is trying to get back into tattooing, wonder if she's going to speak out against that seeing as she completely ignored the topic in her tattoo tour video.

Also a lush haul coming up as they're revealed to be donating to transphobic organisations... 😖😖 I hope she rethinks that (and/or the company apologise and fire the employee involved. Was about to do an order for more shower gel but will be boycotting until they do something and it would be nice to see Helen influence her followers to take a stand too).
I’ve never been so pleased to own a shower so I could never get involved in the whole thrush bombs movement

• Haha
I just watched some of her gift guide and I honestly don't know what these brands are thinking. These people have never seen or used these products before; half of them can barely pronounce the names. Are people really buying based off this? They must be? Crikey.

Thanks for the summary of the latest dumpster fire @Lunamoon22

Same tit different day eh?

How old is Helen now? The state her place was in reminds me of my first student house when nobody would clean, not someone who owns their own home. Even just looking at that cluttered living room made my skin crawl.

VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 4 - Ya Filthy Animal

"I'm so blogger right now I got my Starbucks" Says Helga, coming into the room as if it was the first time, yet she already been in setting the camera up to capture this magical shot

"I never normally get Starbucks and bring it home, but I could today"

She struggles to remember that it's vlogmas day 4. She's been up eary to get her nails done at 8:15am (what's the betting that she begged to be squeezed in?) and now she's getting in the habit of treating herself to a Starbucks on the way home "it's like a double whammy of treats, nails and Starbucks."

She says that yesterday was a bit of a fail - It was the "worst luck" day of her trying to get her work done, she had a cry and her period started today.

She got up nice n early to edit her vlogmas and her computer was being fucky. So she had to go to all the effort of doing it on her laptop. What a hard life.

She the went off to PT - cue a flashback of her setting her camera up outside the gym, walking in and shutting the door yelling "HELLLLLOOOOOOO" I bleeping hope one day someone will nick her camera when she does this shite 🤣Now footage of her shockingly poor form on the rowing machine while she's busy chin wagging to Kat with an over the top almost fake happiness. Next exercise and she's still yapping away saying how much she likes Kat's xmas decorations. She's enjoying being back at the gym and doing something different than running because she's 'been running LOADS recently'

She then sat on the sofa doing 'some sort of work stuff' on her laptop and uh oh! flash back to her telling her story about her camera just magically flew across the room and flip out screen is hanging off. "Luckily it's not coming off too much, too much" and Fildo is going to fix it for her when she gets home. What a good EGG.

Her highlight yesterday was doing her promo for the new JBL Party Box - she spent the evening she spent the evening serenading aka bothering Fil by screeching down a microphone with her speaker strapped around her

View attachment 334810
View attachment 334824
View attachment 334827

Fil slinks out of shot. He just wants to get dinner cooked. duck now she's turned to the camera and is screeching songs at us....

Why does it look like she hasn't done the zip up on her dress?

View attachment 334833

duck me, this wailing is going on for agessss

View attachment 334838

Life must be pretty dull if this is the highlight....

Back to present day Helga, this is her new favorite toy, she might even go busking with it.... Jesus Christ.

She spent the rest of the evening watching Sons of Anarchy and taking loads of pictures of her and the dogs on the sofa - because clearly the sofa rule was bleeping stupid and didn't work.

Today, she's going to tidy the house because she's got to that point where she likes to get the house "so disgustingly untidy, where I'm almost really ashamed of myself... PURPOSEFULLY" so she can have the satisfaction of having it clean again.

"CUE MESS MONTAGE!" - which is of course in slow motion cos this video needs to get over the 10 minute mark.

View attachment 334852

"I know what you're probably thinking.... 'Elen yer 'ouse is mingin' wot on earf are yer playin' at?' Well, you know what? It's a house that's lived in" she says, while strangling whatever hair she has left on her head

View attachment 334858

She ain't gonna feel bad about letting her place get into a tit hole - but DAMN ANYONE ELSE MESSING UP HER tit AHEM FIL AHEM JOSIE AHEM

Now she constantly repeats how she's going to clean and we're starting with the kitchen!

View attachment 334862

Now she's explaining how she uses Zoflora.

She's leaving the mess in the dining room because she's going to be editing her vlog in the house cos the internet is better in the house than it is in the office.... so much for the new office Helz...

View attachment 334863

Living room now and what she 'reaaaaaally didn't appreciate' is Fil putting his "nut crumbs" straight on the coffee table because there's a ridge in the table and when you try to scrape them off it gets stuck in the ridge and OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BORING HELEN.

"Erugh it's rank" says Helen, inspecting the ridge.

View attachment 334880

Guys, hold on to your hats. She's gunna have ta 'oover them out.

Now she's showing off all her yankee candle plug ins. She hasn't got it plugged in at the moment as her laptop is plugged in. 😴

Bed making time and we're done

She's off out now to go to do the recycling and she's taking a weight she borrowed back to bootcamp - because she couldn't possibly do that the next time she's there for her work out.

She's nattering to her self about all sorts of shite while driving around, wobbling about. Now she's back home having a celebratory cup of tea. She feels well good "creating....tidying" the house back to how it should be for the weekend ahead.

"Sometimes you've got to let it get messy, so when you do do it you just feel lovely and satisfied and great"

And that's it now until Monday. What a fun vlog. 😴😴😴
@Lunamoon22 you deserve a pride of Britain award for your services to us you really do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm just glad she's too lazy to upload on the weekend 🤣

129767551_1004426503388904_608485512924645093_n.jpg

"This might be a party dress, but cause it's comfy as hell AAND it's Friday." I think she's been drinking again.

• Haha
Also the "workout" whatever she wants to call it, her even bothering to go to workout there is pointless. She's talking in perfect sentences (as perfect as she can with that abysmal fake EastEnders accent) so she's not working hard enough, just a keen bean for a chit chat with her money grabbing PT! She's baffling 😆
At my gym the PT’s always say ‘if you can talk to me you’re not working hard enough’ and then usually hand you a heavier weight 😆 .

I'm just glad she's too lazy to upload on the weekend 🤣

View attachment 335336

"This might be a party dress, but cause it's comfy as hell AAND it's Friday." I think she's been drinking again.
What has she done to that dress? More fool Joanie if they ever gift her anything again. That is not a good advert for their stuff!

I’m assuming she was also pissed on her latest vlog when she was singing in the kitchen in her Amish sack dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If either of the dogs end up with spine problems she’ll probably act like she had no idea it was coming. At the very least she could put a baby gate on the stairs to prevent them going up unless she’s ready to carry them. I’m getting really sick of influencers getting pets because they want a companion or an accessory and not properly caring for them. I don’t have kids yet, so maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t see how people can say it’s less responsibility than having a child. If it is less, it can’t be by that much. You have to feed them, watch them, give them stimulating activities and exercise, bathed and groomed, etc. Most of them will have some kind of health issue at some point ESPECIALLY if they’ve been bred irresponsibly. I could go on and on about how much it annoys me.

Reactions: 21
If either of the dogs end up with spine problems she’ll probably act like she had no idea it was coming. At the very least she could put a baby gate on the stairs to prevent them going up unless she’s ready to carry them. I’m getting really sick of influencers getting pets because they want a companion or an accessory and not properly caring for them. I don’t have kids yet, so maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t see how people can say it’s less responsibility than having a child. If it is less, it can’t be by that much. You have to feed them, watch them, give them stimulating activities and exercise, bathed and groomed, etc. Most of them will have some kind of health issue at some point ESPECIALLY if they’ve been bred irresponsibly. I could go on and on about how much it annoys me.
Completely agree with all of this

With pets you also needs to learn to speak their language. As kids get older they can tell you when they feel unwell but pets can’t. I doubt Helen would know when her pets are feeling unwell or if their backs hurt. She certainly doesn’t care too much about the phantom pregnancies to get them spayed to prevent them :/ it’s sad to see pets be an accessory to these people

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.