Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what she was thinking about buying but apparently it's not just us that is sickened by the farts...

Screenshot_20201203-210112.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
POV: You're Helen's Gleam rep watching her last video, wondering how many of your brand connections will no longer be offering sponsors, because of that one 10 second portion.
laptopwoman.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 331978
View attachment 331981

"Not every opinion needs to be shared... Just the ones I want and agree with should be shared" 🤣

Also the claim about trolls - this is a blanket name for anyone who puts a negative comment or criticism. It has to be the internet's fault, not because she's turned into a huge problematic head 🙄
Sorry, I'm catching up. But this reply of hers has fucked me off.

"nOt EvErY oPiNiON neEdS tO bE ShaREd" - Weren't you just saying "STAHP GIVING A FOOOK, SAY IT HOW IT IZZZZZ"

Helen, stop contradicting yourself and giving tit advice if you're not going to follow it. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I dunno what everyone’s bothered about, it’s a fart. Everyone farts.
Yeah, you're totally right, we all fart and we all must fart to keep a healthy gut and everyone knows that. But I think what offends people/puts them off is in a video like a gift guide during the holidays, you tend to click on those types of videos for the festive feeling and christmas vibes? Then to purposely film a huge wet fart, edit around it and include it in the final edit especially when this is Helen's job is quite unprofessional, and just plain gross lmao. If I walked into my place of work sat down and purposely just ripped one out infront of my collegaues would be like ..... wow, thanks for that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
True I wouldn’t do it at work but I have the sense of humour of a ten year old and will probably find the fart funny!

Reactions: 6
I dunno what everyone’s bothered about, it’s a fart. Everyone farts.
You‘re right, everyone does. I’m guessing that most people watching a woman who is nearly 30 on YouTube aren’t choosing to watch someone farting loudly, making a point of editing it in to a video and being really proud of it. Her audience are not teenage boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does she sound like a cross between Danny Dyer and Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins?

also, re: the fart. Yes we all do it, we all tit too but I wouldn’t want to watch Helen take a tit on a vlog. She needs to grow up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I laughed, but then my idea of a good time is asking alexa to fart 😂

I’m 41, I probably should have grown up by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she sound like a cross between Danny Dyer and Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins?

also, re: the fart. Yes we all do it, we all tit too but I wouldn’t want to watch Helen take a tit on a vlog. She needs to grow up.
Haha this! Just because we all do something, doesn’t mean it needs to be featured in a gift guide.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally, farts always gross me out and make me feel ill, just like burps, it triggers my emetophobia. (She'll probably edit in more now I've said that 🤣)

But in a work environment it's unprofessional as duck, imagine being a small business and being talked about - getting all excited to tell everyone that a YouTuber bought your tit and is promoting it on their channel - then hearing a giant wet fart after. To me that's disrespectful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She could have kept it in as a blooper at the end, but the placement right in the middle of the gift guide was cray!

Reactions: 19
She could have kept it in as a blooper at the end, but the placement right in the middle of the gift guide was cray!
We all know she's done it because her farting was discussed on here. Which honestly makes her even more pathetic.

Reactions: 18
20201203_230859.jpg

That looks like an extension clinging on for dear life.

She should know this will only make it worse surely?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she asked Fil for a Prada bag for Xmas? Seems so by the way she said it. Cringe as duck. How long have they been dating ? Seems a bit wild to me to be asking for a $1-3k bag.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker etc etc... I’ve watched Helen for years, pre engagement and buying a house. she was my favourite YouTuber, I loved her style and flair. I still find myself watching her ”content” just hoping to see the old Helen again.
Three days into vlogmas and I’m done hoping, everything is seemingly an act for the camera, and dramatised To make a bleeping colour changing fairy light ~exciting content~ why force daily uploads if they’re as exciting as watching paint dry?
Re: the fart...genuinely just well quirky that :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
If these are genuinely all her gifts I honestly think that’s sad. Most of it sounds like stuff she was keeping? Also she must make a decent amount of money, she certainly spends a lot, so why isn’t she treating the people she loves?
I just think it’s all tat (surprise). It’s just random tit mildly related to peoples interests. Maybe it’s nit picky of me to say, but I feel like gifts should either be something someone’s wanted for ages, something that makes their life easier, or something handmade & personal.

Reactions: 24
:rolleyes: I watched it through last night and was very underwhelmed by the gift selection. I know every family has different ways of doing Christmas, people have different tastes and budgets etc. but if anyone presented me with most of what Helen was planning to give people it would end up in the charity shop.

I love giving gifts but I like to give presents that someone will really love or be able to use. I nearly always ask people if there’s anything specific they would like before I shop - my husband hates it as it ‘removes the element of surprise’ (but funnily enough doesn’t actually do the Christmas shopping himself) but I would rather buy someone something they’ve asked for and I know they really want rather than waste money on tat that just clutters their house until they can politely get rid of it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.