Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm always stuck between the two opinions of her, what you've just said and the other being she's just a dick irl.
Oh me too šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m sure some of the things Iā€™ve said here before contradict what I just said too, I flip flop. Every couple of days she does something that makes me retract all sympathy (like all her lockdown bullshit and fighting anyone who criticise her). I think itā€™s always hard to figure out (even thinking about my own mental health) whatā€™s okay to excuse and whatā€™s something you have to learn to deal with and do better.

Reactions: 12
This whole "I'm walking around talking to myself and narrating my whole life teehee" is so bleeping cringe. You can tell she's just putting it on to seem super qUiRkY, but she comes off as a little old lady shuffling and waddling around talking to herself because she's super lonely.

And don't get me started on setting up multiple camera shots to make it look like she walked from one place to another seamlessly - I practically wet myself every time she does it as I only imagine her setting it all up and waddling back and forth, thinking "yeah man, this is gunna Luk well Kewl!"

She's well tragic, mate.
It's so contrived. Like she has a mic on, we can hear her pefectly despite the office door being shut and her camera being outside. It doesn't come off as natural or interesting at all. The time it must take to set up those type of shots for about 5 seconds on the actual video!

Reactions: 13
Watching her 2017 vlogmas aka Maff leaving vlogmas. H O W could she have just broken up with her husband, parter of 5(?) years, and still be producing better content than she is now in 2020? Itā€™s actually so impressive she pulled through and still produced the work. Now sheā€™s just like ā€œwell I didnā€™t feel like it todayā€... or she makes the content sheā€™s currently making. Very interesting to observe honestly

Reactions: 19
Ooooh we're being treated to another fart in her latest vlogmas! I swear we only just talked about this recently...

She must read here and it's a fart directed at us.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf happens to her face half way through? Something clearly kicks in like a mf cos her words start slurring and eyeballs go nuts more than usual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Are there any YouTubers whose Vlogmas you guys are enjoying so far? I don't actually have time to watch any, but I can kid myself šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 3 - The First Gift Guide

"welcome to vlogmas number........ Three!" Helga is struggling to remember which number we're up to already. Oh dear.

1.png

This morning she was going to get up and do some editing but her sister was in town so duck work - they're out and about today!

A quick run down of what she's done today:
Got up
Had advent calendar
Went for a run "that was pretty fresh"
Did a tiny bit of editing "15 minutes worth"
And now she came into town!

Sulks that they cant really do much (because of old 'rona innit) but they've got a takeaway coffee and a pastry, now they're sitting around having a good old catch up while the dogs lick whatever this tit is on the floor

2.png

it's been "mumphs" since she's last seen her sister. I don't believe that - this is Helen we're talking about.

She has great social distancing skillz and loves passing that dog lead around to everyone she sees doesn't she?

3.png

She plans to finish up and walk around town a bit more.

Back home now and she's got an ASOS parcel on her door step. She's doing that thing where she's set up the camera to watch her walk in the front door... but really she's got to go back out to get the sodding camera. But this is her being 'creative' - and it's well quirky.

Back home and she's still going on about her sister asking her out for a coffee 'last minute' but not really last minute - it was almost like a spur of the moment thing.... so last minute then, yeah?

She re-got ready at home because she had to rush getting ready earlier. And we all know how she loooves getting a full face of slap on for a full day of duck all.

On the way home she went to Marks and Spencer (of course she did) and she reaaaaaaally fancied THIS..... THIS!!! THIS!!!! .....wait what the duck is it? nothing is in focus... oh it's an xmas themed sausage roll.

4.png

(If only she looked at Fil the way she does food...)

Cut to her eating it now... content.... oh she says she dropped it on the floor, but it's ok because of the three second rule "and it's my house" so we all know what great hygiene old piss fingers has...

5.png

(content)

Now we're off upstairs for something "very very exciting!!!", and we can't go up the stairs without setting the camera up to get a full arse shot on the way up!

6.png

"IT'S GIFT GUYYYYYYED TIME!!!!"

Oh and she's now saying she's exhausted from going up the stairs.

In her dressing room now..... because her moving all her work into her office clearly worked out for her... She says she know it's not the most festive place to do it but she cant be arsed to carry everything downstairs and then back upstairs again once she's finished filming, so duck festive vibez - we have to put up with her palm tree wallpaper and drawers as a background, because Vlogmas this year is alllll about the bare minimum šŸ‘

"as much as I love my job, and I love you, and I'm dedicated to the cause. I just don't need that much cardio. Today I've already been for a run and run up the stairs. ALSO! I don't sometimes know what time Fil gets home from work, and like yesterday he surprised me and I don't want 'im comin' 'ome mid filmin' seein' all da guds on da floor...."

7.png

What the duck is this speech... it's your house. Just text him you're filming, dipshit.

She says she's getting her gift guide tit done early because people are eager to buy xmas pressies early.... this is early for her?? I've seen better gift guides in mid November... now that's early! She did her xmas shopping back in October cos she's well keen and she was well bored, and she wasn't going to make the same mistake as last year by leaving it to the last minute.

We've got a mixture of tit that she's bought and some tit that she's been sent. She really really wants to help push and promote small businesses, but she's not going to solely look at gifts from there we have some high street tit mixed in too.

Her camera keeps going in and out of focus. Perhaps if she stopped bleeping swaying around like a drunken monkey..........Oh and she edited in a burp. Nice.

8.png

Dogs bark - that means Fil has entered the building. Causing her to go wide eyed and have a mini freak out "he's fuckin' 'ome! I new dis wud 'appen"

9.png

And now she's singing hello to him.... and rolling her eyes around.... what is this bleeping content....? She seems like she's actually been drinking...

10.png

"HOWS LIFE?" she yells, whilst messing up her hair....

11.png

Bald patch is revealed

111.png

And now we're witnessing the most incredibly boring conversation between her and Fil... she's asking if something is for her? "It looks pretty small to be a PRADA BAG!!!!" she shouts

Back to business now....

First small business she's promoting is..... oh... wait.... it's Truffle Shuffle, her regular gifter.

She got a bunch of Friends themed tit cos she loooooves Friends. (I swear she doesn't, lol)

Socks is what she's chosen. She picks up some red socks.... and gets confused... they're just red socks.....

Next on the "I've wanted this for ages but it's ALWAYS been sold out" list is..... The Never Ending Story Gnomes for plant pots. She loves the film so much she can't remember the characters names "that 'eart brakin' bit when 'is 'orse fell in ta da swamp" Basically you put them in your plant pot and it looks like they're drowning. "it's pretty morbid... BUT IT'S COOOOOOL!!!"

Next is play that tune game for her nieces. And her big big sister gets a friends puzzle. Hayley gets a labyrinth tshirt. Hayley's boyfriend gets a Star Wars tshirt.

Next is a shop she discovered through instagram ads... Sculpd - a diy clay pottery kit, a pastel paint kit and a candle making kit.

Next is Not on The High Street - a toasting marshmallow kit.

Punchy drinks is next, (gifted?) she got a case of mixers

Wolf and Badger is next, she got a set of rock n roll oven gloves for Ellie "it's a lol gift"

Gin Christmas crackers is next because she wanted something a bit more "specialer"

She's not even stating which ones are gifted.... but Bare Minerals gift sets are next and she's gushing over the products and has decided she's going to keep these for herself.

Body Shop next.... again another (undeclared) gifted.

She leans over to the side to let out a long, loud, wet sounding fart.... "OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT?" she yells to Fil "THAT WAS MY BUM!!!"

Now she's asking Fil if he heard that and all we can hear is mumbling from the other room.

Back to the guide.... she wants tit that she wouldnt usually buy herself like an expensive candle she she really want's but shouldn't get herself

Reveals her mum is a massive Mrs Hinch fan.

She advertises a Ā£15 car air freshener because she thinks they make brilliant stocking fillers "it's such a treat!"

She doesn't have any more shopping to do, but she will still advertise shite on her Instagram.

She's going to do a shout out a small list of indie brands that she's been suggested on Instagram.

That's it for the gift guide. She's downstairs and Fil must be filming because the camera is shakey as duck. Dinner has been eaten - chilli and chips because she wanted some comfort food.

She's got gifted a bunch of tit which she's unboxing now and duck me, Fil, stop shaking the camera. Oh and the lights are flickering away... wait didn't she say in vlogmas day #1 she HATES flickering lights??

She was sooo overwhelmed with her gifted shite. Im soooo not interested now. Especially since she can't pronounce the product's name "kellen-burger-need-a-lee-gan-dee"

Her and Fil don't know what a plant atomizer is called.

And that was vlogmas number three "i'm losing count already"

That's all.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I've been lurking for a while, I was a big fan of Helen for years, I lived in Norwich and enjoyed it when she shared a few more local things. Now her ig feed seems to be just ads, which is definitely not why I became a fan! Just watched the latest vlogmas and it definitely seems like her spark has gone!

Reactions: 7

What happened from 18:12 onwards? Did she take something? She has the exact same wide-eyed, slurring, unable to string a sentence together energy she had when she was showing off her hydracondra box and accusing Fil of stealing her chocolate. It's like an entirely different person. Scary.

Reactions: 10

"Erugh! There's sumfink really mouldy and smelly in the fridge" probably the longest sentence I've heard Filwhip say so far...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Isn't is bad to let sausage dogs run up and down the stairs with their backs?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 3 - The First Gift Guide

"welcome to vlogmas number........ Three!" Helga is struggling to remember which number we're up to already. Oh dear.

View attachment 333455

This morning she was going to get up and do some editing but her sister was in town so duck work - they're out and about today!

A quick run down of what she's done today:
Got up
Had advent calendar
Went for a run "that was pretty fresh"
Did a tiny bit of editing "15 minutes worth"
And now she came into town!

Sulks that they cant really do much (because of old 'rona innit) but they've got a takeaway coffee and a pastry, now they're sitting around having a good old catch up while the dogs lick whatever this tit is on the floor

View attachment 333462

it's been "mumphs" since she's last seen her sister. I don't believe that - this is Helen we're talking about.

She has great social distancing skillz and loves passing that dog lead around to everyone she sees doesn't she?

View attachment 333477

She plans to finish up and walk around town a bit more.

Back home now and she's got an ASOS parcel on her door step. She's doing that thing where she's set up the camera to watch her walk in the front door... but really she's got to go back out to get the sodding camera. But this is her being 'creative' - and it's well quirky.

Back home and she's still going on about her sister asking her out for a coffee 'last minute' but not really last minute - it was almost like a spur of the moment thing.... so last minute then, yeah?

She re-got ready at home because she had to rush getting ready earlier. And we all know how she loooves getting a full face of slap on for a full day of duck all.

On the way home she went to Marks and Spencer (of course she did) and she reaaaaaaally fancied THIS..... THIS!!! THIS!!!! .....wait what the duck is it? nothing is in focus... oh it's an xmas themed sausage roll.

View attachment 333484
(If only she looked at Fil the way she does food...)

Cut to her eating it now... content.... oh she says she dropped it on the floor, but it's ok because of the three second rule "and it's my house" so we all know what great hygiene old piss fingers has...

View attachment 333492
(content)

Now we're off upstairs for something "very very exciting!!!", and we can't go up the stairs without setting the camera up to get a full arse shot on the way up!

View attachment 333511

"IT'S GIFT GUYYYYYYED TIME!!!!"

Oh and she's now saying she's exhausted from going up the stairs.

In her dressing room now..... because her moving all her work into her office clearly worked out for her... She says she know it's not the most festive place to do it but she cant be arsed to carry everything downstairs and then back upstairs again once she's finished filming, so duck festive vibez - we have to put up with her palm tree wallpaper and drawers as a background, because Vlogmas this year is alllll about the bare minimum šŸ‘

"as much as I love my job, and I love you, and I'm dedicated to the cause. I just don't need that much cardio. Today I've already been for a run and run up the stairs. ALSO! I don't sometimes know what time Fil gets home from work, and like yesterday he surprised me and I don't want 'im comin' 'ome mid filmin' seein' all da guds on da floor...."

View attachment 333523

What the duck is this speech... it's your house. Just text him you're filming, dipshit.

She says she's getting her gift guide tit done early because people are eager to buy xmas pressies early.... this is early for her?? I've seen better gift guides in mid November... now that's early! She did her xmas shopping back in October cos she's well keen and she was well bored, and she wasn't going to make the same mistake as last year by leaving it to the last minute.

We've got a mixture of tit that she's bought and some tit that she's been sent. She really really wants to help push and promote small businesses, but she's not going to solely look at gifts from there we have some high street tit mixed in too.

Her camera keeps going in and out of focus. Perhaps if she stopped bleeping swaying around like a drunken monkey..........Oh and she edited in a burp. Nice.

View attachment 333538

Dogs bark - that means Fil has entered the building. Causing her to go wide eyed and have a mini freak out "he's fuckin' 'ome! I new dis wud 'appen"

View attachment 333542

And now she's singing hello to him.... and rolling her eyes around.... what is this bleeping content....? She seems like she's actually been drinking...

View attachment 333558

"HOWS LIFE?" she yells, whilst messing up her hair....

View attachment 333563

Bald patch is revealed

View attachment 333627

And now we're witnessing the most incredibly boring conversation between her and Fil... she's asking if something is for her? "It looks pretty small to be a PRADA BAG!!!!" she shouts

Back to business now....

First small business she's promoting is..... oh... wait.... it's Truffle Shuffle, her regular gifter.

She got a bunch of Friends themed tit cos she loooooves Friends. (I swear she doesn't, lol)

Socks is what she's chosen. She picks up some red socks.... and gets confused... they're just red socks.....

Next on the "I've wanted this for ages but it's ALWAYS been sold out" list is..... The Never Ending Story Gnomes for plant pots. She loves the film so much she can't remember the characters names "that 'eart brakin' bit when 'is 'orse fell in ta da swamp" Basically you put them in your plant pot and it looks like they're drowning. "it's pretty morbid... BUT IT'S COOOOOOL!!!"

Next is play that tune game for her nieces. And her big big sister gets a friends puzzle. Hayley gets a labyrinth tshirt. Hayley's boyfriend gets a Star Wars tshirt.

Next is a shop she discovered through instagram ads... Sculpd - a diy clay pottery kit, a pastel paint kit and a candle making kit.

Next is Not on The High Street - a toasting marshmallow kit.

Punchy drinks is next, (gifted?) she got a case of mixers

Wolf and Badger is next, she got a set of rock n roll oven gloves for Ellie "it's a lol gift"

Gin Christmas crackers is next because she wanted something a bit more "specialer"

She's not even stating which ones are gifted.... but Bare Minerals gift sets are next and she's gushing over the products and has decided she's going to keep these for herself.

Body Shop next.... again another (undeclared) gifted.

She leans over to the side to let out a long, loud, wet sounding fart.... "OH MY GOD DID YOU HEAR THAT?" she yells to Fil "THAT WAS MY BUM!!!"

Now she's asking Fil if he heard that and all we can hear is mumbling from the other room.

View attachment 333582

Back to the guide.... she wants tit that she wouldnt usually buy herself like an expensive candle she she really want's but shouldn't get herself

Reveals her mum is a massive Mrs Hinch fan.

She advertises a Ā£15 car air freshener because she thinks they make brilliant stocking fillers "it's such a treat!"

She doesn't have any more shopping to do, but she will still advertise shite on her Instagram.

She's going to do a shout out a small list of indie brands that she's been suggested on Instagram.

That's it for the gift guide. She's downstairs and Fil must be filming because the camera is shakey as duck. Dinner has been eaten - chilli and chips because she wanted some comfort food.

She's got gifted a bunch of tit which she's unboxing now and duck me, Fil, stop shaking the camera. Oh and the lights are flickering away... wait didn't she say in vlogmas day #1 she HATES flickering lights??

She was sooo overwhelmed with her gifted shite. Im soooo not interested now. Especially since she can't pronounce the product's name "kellen-burger-need-a-lee-gan-dee"

Her and Fil don't know what a plant atomizer is called.

And that was vlogmas number three "i'm losing count already"

That's all.
Can't wait to watch... Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt bad last time I did a ā€˜comicalā€™ comparison to her body but you know what? Her behaviour and attitude especially toward viewers has only gotten worse since then so why the duck should I care lol
A9F41163-553D-41A5-8E09-ADD11622CE4A.jpeg

For anyone unfamiliar, this doctor who alien is basically Helenā€™s spirit animal. They wear tiny human suits compared to their own much larger frame, love to fart and do so frequently and have an extremely inflated sense of self importance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I felt bad last time I did a ā€˜comicalā€™ comparison to her body but you know what? Her behaviour and attitude especially toward viewers has only gotten worse since then so why the duck should I care lol View attachment 333664
For anyone unfamiliar, this doctor who alien is basically Helenā€™s spirit animal. They wear tiny human suits compared to their own much larger frame, love to fart and do so frequently and have an extremely inflated sense of self importance.
Helen the slitheen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She 100% left the fart in because we were talking about it here
I loooove that she left it in, because I know a lot of people who would just instantly click out and would be put off watching after that tit.

So if it was for our sake, then great job Helz Smelz! Hopefully you've just lost a good few watchers from doing that šŸ‘šŸ» šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Good lord, her mates are commenting "here for the fart" on her video - even put a timestamp for it. Bless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.