Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E3C13A4E-455C-41C4-A8B0-791F4D271D77.png
945203B1-B572-457A-AF1A-08653C4663E4.png

Im not a music snob, I like a lot of the artists on here. But this is ms rock n rolls spotify stats?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s not creative with her content at all. If I was an influencer trying to flog Tropicana.. I’d do something really fun with it. Like maybe a blind fold tasting guessing the flavours video or trying to recreate the flavour at home using a blender and fresh ingredients. Or since she loves alcohol so much, making cocktails with the different flavours! If you’re going to be an influencer at least do a good job at it. 😫

Reactions: 19
That ad feels so out of season too? It’s December, focus on needing to boost your vitamins and not just vibing with them. Could’ve been her out on a dog walk (with mask!) encouraging her followers to get fresh air, some exercise and boost their mental and physical health.
Nah we’re cool just do some green eyeshadow instead duck the followers.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 332338View attachment 332339
Im not a music snob, I like a lot of the artists on here. But this is ms rock n rolls spotify stats?!
I laughed out loud when I saw her wrap up :ROFLMAO: So rock n roll 🤟

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of the artists on there (Lady Gaga was my number 3 haha) but for someone who's meant to be so GOFF and METAL and ALTERNATIVE this is so....not goff, metal or alternative hrhehehe

Reactions: 19
It’s not even bloody clever in any way she’s just plonked the juice down in front of her! And she has the audacity to get angry at people calling her out. It’s not relevant to her at all. “Self care” piss off. How about doing some “self care” by going to get your skin looked at, watching what you eat, cutting down on your drink, NOT BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES IN A PANDEMIC.
I honestly want to write to these brands sometimes and say WTF. She’s the least healthy person I can think of.
They probably wanted to tell her something with the juice, "have a bit of vitamin love, you bloody hell need it, look at the state of you!".
I don't think it is what they wrote to her, but surely that must be what they thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I laughed out loud when I saw her wrap up :ROFLMAO: So rock n roll 🤟

Absolutely nothing wrong with any of the artists on there (Lady Gaga was my number 3 haha) but for someone who's meant to be so GOFF and METAL and ALTERNATIVE this is so....not goff, metal or alternative hrhehehe
It's exactly what I'd expect from her though 😂😂 also...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Oh I am loving this person’s work on YouTube. I wonder if she’ll respond or delete?

Reactions: 30
We all know Helen wouldn’t last 10 minutes in the real world. Wish I could just delete the things my boss says to me on a daily basis. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't see it anymore so must have been deleted!
Can you imagine her in a real job that involves actually doing what you're paid to do because she'd probably just stand there trying to work out how to delete the criticism her boss gave her. Then go do some decorating of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker 👋. I met Helen at Latitude last year. She didn't really seem interested in talking. A day before though I spotted her and Mark! He looked like he was carrying their chairs and stuff to watch bands. They didn't look happy and he looked like her minion 😳.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In her new vlog when she’s writing her and Phil’s name on a decoration and says she’s going to do it every year as a keep sake from the year.. she’s really just wanting to keep a memory of the blokes she goes through considering there’s a different one each year 😂😂
03DA8273-603B-4D54-AA6D-B3A1EFA01D30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 2 - I did 3 Decoration DIYs in one day

Starting off with making the bed, having a shower and a coffee (what no starting the day right with the Tropicana green juice?? but what about that ad???)

Dogs are being walked - she did that thing where she put the camera down on the pavement - runs back then films herself walking towards it as if it's her first time walking down that part.... it's so bleeping lame and there's people walking past her witnessing this.

0.png

She puts Alexa on every morning at 7am to play step into Christmas - and her and Fil woke up really really excited this morning when it played!!!

"one thing i'm really grateful for is havin' a boyfriend who loves Christmas just as much as me" .....he sure seemed well interested while he was playing COD all yesterday Helga.....

Oh my gawd! THEY BOUGHT EACH OTHER THE SAME ADVENT CALENDAR!!! what are the chances??? Must be true love!!! MARRY HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!

Uh oh, Helga's only got two advent calendars this year.... didn't she say in her IG video that if she didn't get at least 3 she'll kick off.....?

"Technically Fil has two advent calendars too, except his is for toooooools" well done Helen, you can count to two!

Then she rawr like a dinosaur at the dogs:

1.png

She had a zoom call with one of her collage students, because that's still a thing.

2.png

"for an interview they're doing an interview documentary....? documentary for an interview....? interview for a documentary...? I dunno" Helen if you don't know then why are you giving them advice....?

Now home for some early lunch as she's only had advent chocolate for breakfast.

We have a salad on the go because she's well healthy.

And now she's moaning about herself for leaving a big old used tea bag pile....

She's waffling on about teabags dripping and how she could easily go straight to the bin....

Now we're going to do her gifted DIY flower making wreath, there's an online class.... does Helen think this is live because she's saying hello back to the pre recorded video.... has she been drinking again?

"THIS IS SO GREAT!!!!"

Fil's home "you look jazzy" he says

"You look workie" says Helen back....

"CARRY ON WITH THE WREATH MAKINNNNNNNNN!" she grunts loudly

She's done wreath making before. Hooray for you.

She's got another wreath coming this week too.

Now she's moaning about having her usual workshop cancelled even though she booked and paid for it and now she's getting another DIY kit sent to her.

"FIL I'M OVERWHELMED!!!!!" she yells, trying to decide how to do her wreath

"What" pipes up Fil

"It's nice innit?"

"mmm" I suspect Fil is back on COD

She's finished now

And next DIY

She's dried out some of her allium plants and she's spraying them gold - that's it. DIY done.

3.png

She might sell them in the future. Fun.

Next DIY

She chopped off the base of her xmas tree and sprayed part of it gold and now she's going to curse the tree by writing "HELEN AND FIL, LOLA AND DIANE 2020" on it - cos they're soooooo in lurrrrrve and so she can treasure it forever.....

4.png

(CURSED)

Dinner time and Fil's already wolfed half of his down before she's sat down - probably desperate to get back on to COD

6.png

Now we're in the office editing a "sponny job" and yesterday's vlogmas and upload it.

Back to the house, we need multiple camera angles watching her waddle from her office to her house.

5.png

"HELLOOOOO, YOU ALRIGHT???" she yells indoors.... she loves constantly asking Fil if he's alright doesn't she?

"YOU OKAYYYY????"

"Yeah, you ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok"

Conversation skills 10/10

One last thing she needs to do - watch out she's drilling... ooop she got the wrong drill bit....

"First attempt was a fail"

Now she sings that she's not great at DIY

Popped a ribbon in her decoration and.....

7.png

(CURSED)

Why does it say 2010?!?!?!

puts it on the tree "LOOK THAT'S SO CUTE FIL!!!!" .... Fil does not respond....

Communication 👍

That's it for today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.