Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I thought I’d vibe with my juice.

Eh what? I guess I’m gonna go vibe with a wham bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow that advert just feels so random and not "on brand" or anything to do with her channel.

Obviously just for the money...
She did duck all work last week, not a single upload. I was thinking to myself, I honestly can’t imagine having enough money to be able to take a week off work unpaid. Then all she has to do is put on green eyeshadow and copy and paste an AD and gets about 1-2k for it. It’s literally the easiest money ever especially when you have no integrity like Helga. Blows my mind this is the world we live in.
I’m not even going to get into the bullshit nutrition bollocks of products like that. Firstly who looks at her and thinks “God yeah, she looks so healthy I’m gonna buy that drink so I do too.” Secondly no body actually buys into ads like these do they, especially in this day and age?! They can’t, I won’t believe it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do people really buy this BS? I don’t know why companies bother, surely they can’t be making much revenue from these ads unless her audience are THAT dumb 😂 ‘Look! Helen posted a picture with Tropicana now I need to go buy some.’ 😂 I love Tropicana but I’ll be picking up Innocent Smoothies next time I’m in the supermarket 😂 Yes I am THAT petty, lmao! Wonder how much she got paid to do that. I’d love to know. Then again.. I think it would make me a little bit infuriated.

Reactions: 25
I love Tropicana but I’ll be picking up Innocent Smoothies next time I’m in the supermarket 😂 Yes I am THAT petty, lmao!
Im exactly the same! If I see a head influencer #ad #gifted anything I usually buy - I will switch brands. duck them.

Also if you need an influencer to tell you what juice to buy then you are not winning at life 🤣

Did she delete the comment?
Yes looks like she has now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s not even bloody clever in any way she’s just plonked the juice down in front of her! And she has the audacity to get angry at people calling her out. It’s not relevant to her at all. “Self care” piss off. How about doing some “self care” by going to get your skin looked at, watching what you eat, cutting down on your drink, NOT BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES IN A PANDEMIC.
I honestly want to write to these brands sometimes and say WTF. She’s the least healthy person I can think of.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Finally someone else realising just how miserable she looked in the video

View attachment 331839
View attachment 331845

🤣
The way she was talk
Do people really buy this BS? I don’t know why companies bother, surely they can’t be making much revenue from these ads unless her audience are THAT dumb 😂 ‘Look! Helen posted a picture with Tropicana now I need to go buy some.’ 😂 I love Tropicana but I’ll be picking up Innocent Smoothies next time I’m in the supermarket 😂 Yes I am THAT petty, lmao! Wonder how much she got paid to do that. I’d love to know. Then again.. I think it would make me a little bit infuriated.
Well it's subliminal messaging right, now your know this product is out there and that knowledge lives in your brain. Next time your at the supermarket you can think green juice = healthy = I've seen this before and boom you're mixing it in your smoothies

Reactions: 5
Another brand to add to my ‘do not buy from’ list

Everyday that passes I hate influencers more.

She did duck all work last week, not a single upload. I was thinking to myself, I honestly can’t imagine having enough money to be able to take a week off work unpaid. Then all she has to do is put on green eyeshadow and copy and paste an AD and gets about 1-2k for it. It’s literally the easiest money ever especially when you have no integrity like Helga. Blows my mind this is the world we live in.
It’s disheartening to see. Whilst the rest of us have to actually go to work and work for our money, these people can spend 30 mins putting on some green eyeshadow to promote a drink. What she makes per ad the majority of us make in a month. They have it so easy.

Reactions: 18
That caption is so poorly written. Helen girl you should be vibing with a dictionary and a thesaurus.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That juice advert is so bleeping shite lmao, she must be desperate for money to agree to that.

I actually really like the look she did for it, the eyes are pretty and she looks nice in the photo on the stairs, but god, what a lame move

Reactions: 15
Another brand to add to my ‘do not buy from’ list

Everyday that passes I hate influencers more.

It’s disheartening to see. Whilst the rest of us have to actually go to work and work for our money, these people can spend 30 mins putting on some green eyeshadow to promote a drink. What she makes per ad the majority of us make in a month. They have it so easy.
why is she saying it's her favourite drink? 😂 Clearly isn't unless you've got some booze in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That intro was all happy clappy and then it cuts to her sour face lol It was painfully obvious how unhappy she is now compared to christmasses past. She can't even fake it for the camera..
ALSO.. mulled wine doesn't have alcohol in?! What you doing Helen, steaming it for 12 hours?? You bleeping doughnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s not liking/commenting on Hex Friends Insta posts again, I notice. Not like she has been on line today!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.