Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow no I don’t see that resemblance at all.

Also I was in the 2nd row at the Vikings panel at comic con a couple of years ago and I remember seeing him and thinking, hmm maybe I need to watch this vikings show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clive Standen is very easy on the eye. Especially in full Viking mode, if tattoos and beards are your thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I keep thinking about Helen's mulled wine comment, don't we have a tutorial coming on the topic? Can't wait to see the 'alcohol free' creation 😂

(Also, thank you to those who answered the WPUK comment for me - been busy today so haven't been on the thread but feel rude not addressing the topic seeing as I brought it up originally. I'm in agreement with those who commented in reply, also WPUK's crossover with the LGB alliance is telling. I won't derail this further however and just say that if the person who asked originally wants to talk further then my DMs are open and I'm happy to provide links on why WPUK is a regressive organization and why I think a boycott of Lush, re: this, is good).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"Also we all know that mulled wine burns off the booze" - sure, if you let it cook for too long. I think she's doing it wrong then :rolleyes: 😁
Thats how she justifies it, its not really alcohol cos its warm......if shes boiling it then yea but mulled wine should be warmed slowly, she knows this as she did it in the slow cooker.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20201202-161740.png

Screenshot_20201202-161750~2.png

"Not every opinion needs to be shared... Just the ones I want and agree with should be shared" 🤣

Also the claim about trolls - this is a blanket name for anyone who puts a negative comment or criticism. It has to be the internet's fault, not because she's turned into a huge problematic head 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 331978
View attachment 331981

"Not every opinion needs to be shared... Just the ones I want and agree with should be shared" 🤣
“It’s got out of hand this year” GIRL STOPPPP
I scrolled through the comments to find this and it was the only one giving her any bit of criticism. Here’s an idea Helen: criticism hasn’t randomly gotten out of hand this year, you’ve shown everyone this year that you only care about yourself in the circumstances we’re all facing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It really is kicking off today isn’t it? She must be bored (and therefore not decorating her bedroom?!). She seems to consider anything that isn’t kissing her arse as trolling. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone because it’s horrible, but it does make me wonder if she understands what real trolling actually is and if she’s ever been on the receiving end of any.

It really is a waste of time commenting to her as she’s not capable of getting into a reasoned debate. She’s not a worthy opponent for anyone with any intelligence.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 331978
View attachment 331981

Also the claim about trolls - this is a blanket name for anyone who puts a negative comment or criticism. It has to be the internet's fault, not because she's turned into a huge problematic head 🙄
"We clearly don't MEET eye to eye" 😂

She speaks her own bleeping language. Helenglish.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whenever she complains about people's opinions it always reminds me of this twitter exchange:

Screenshot_20201202-163159.png

Screenshot_20201202-163216.png

She's fine criticising others and she's allowed to express herself in her own way.... but when her own media is criticised NO ONE is allowed to have an opinion unless is positive?

Nah mate, it don't work like that. Also in the summer this year she was going off with her opinion that certain other influencers don't deserve all the success they have because they don't work as hard as she does.... Did that opinion really need to be shared? Or is it ok for Helen to forget her #bekind tit because she is entitled to an opinion on other people because it's her channel?

She's been complaining about comments since the day she arrived on youtube. If she doesn't want opinions just turn the comments off. There job done.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
View attachment 331978
View attachment 331981

I THOUGHT SHE WANTED PEOPLE TO SAY THINGS TO HER FACE RATHER THAN ON GOSSIP SITES

ohhh myyyy goooddd I can't deal with her!!!!

She was definitely either high or drunk, maybe even both. Imagine turning up to work drunk/high... tbh she should know all about turning up to places drunk ;) Mrs. I-drank-beer-at-school-bc-i'm-such-a-lad

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a find @Lunamoon22! Honestly, do as I say not as I do 🙄 bleeping hate that mentality.
She’s probably so emotional today cause she’s pissed or “hormonal” that’s normally her excuse for being an hole isn’t it 🤔

Reactions: 19
Jesus she's such a reactionary, might as well make a commentary channel Helga and start complaining about those pesky SJWs and the lack of free speech

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20201202-171920_compress12.jpg

Screenshot_20201202-171943.png

Calm down Helen, it's just juice 🤣

I don't think we've EVER seen her have one of these first thing in the morning, it's ALWAYS been a black coffee first thing to keep her farting away at bootcamp 🤣

Just like Nuii is her fav ice creams, never seen her eat it since the advert, she went back to her mini magnums 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow that advert just feels so random and not "on brand" or anything to do with her channel.

Obviously just for the money...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.