Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That response is rage inducing to be honest. Any other influencer I would honestly have a bit more sympathy for. She’s saying “ask if I’m alright” as if she’s going to open up about everything, I’m sure people have tried that! But she never says what’s going on or how she’s feeling. She doesn’t even bother to say “I’m just going through it right now, I want to keep it private”. She just pretends nothing is happening.

Reactions: 18
Holy tit 😂😂😂 Who is this person? I'd love her to come over here and join the dark side if they're not here already 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Also we all know that mulled wine burns off the booze" - sure, if you let it cook for too long. I think she's doing it wrong then :rolleyes: 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel I need to point out that one of my most drunken ever nights out in recent years was as a direct result of drinking gluhwein so I can confirm it does most definitely get you drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I love that she gladly takes the opinions of people licking her butt but as soon as someone says something criticising she's like "why do people feel like they're entitled to sharing their opinions?!"

witch, you were just lapping up everyone's opinion a couple of minutes ago 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
She really has no idea how to use a comma, does she? That commenter is the BEST. The "duck it! Screw everyone else!" attitude is great until you're in the crosshairs, eh Helga?! And warming up mulled wine doesn't burn off the alcohol. Or the calories.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love that she gladly takes the opinions of people licking her butt but as soon as someone says something criticising she's like "why do people feel like they're entitled to sharing their opinions?!"

witch, you were just lapping up everyone's opinion a couple of minutes ago 🤣🤣🤣
Yep, and she hates Tattle because people just say things about her, not to her... but look how she reacts when they say it to her!

Reactions: 19
She must be bored this afternoon as she’s busy replying to all the comments on her vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't want to start arguing but it's really bothering me that this is just sitting here going unchallenged so I feel the need to respond.

Groups that seek to "protect" women's safe spaces are in fact attempting to roll back rights that already exist for trans people. As far as the law is concerned, trans women have every right to be in a women's only space, these include people who can and do self ID (there is no need for a gender recognition certificate to get past a bathroom door) - so there's nothing to protect from, and in general when groups like WPUK refer to protecting these spaces, what they're actually referring to is legislating for them to become single sex and exclusionary to trans women, which would literally mean rolling back their rights. So yes, protecting women's only spaces, is in fact not only transphobic, in that it targets trans people, women in particular, in an attempt to remove their rights, but it's also misogynistic, because it assumes that trans women are not women and also that cisgender women share that mindset.
👏 👏
You said this a lot more eloquently than I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She must be bored this afternoon as she’s busy replying to all the comments on her vlog.
Shouldn't she be decorating? Tonight's vlog is supposed to be the start of her bedroom make over... I'm chuckling at the thought of that after @SHEEP's post "Oh god Helen, go do some decorating or something" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To an extent I agree with Helen, people are a lot more happy to be rude and leave mean comments. That comment was a bit snarky but based in truth, that she didn’t look like she was having fun in the video.

The problem is that influencers use all ‘negative’ comments to gain sympathyfrom their followers rather than addressing any flaws!

Reactions: 9
To an extent I agree with Helen, people are a lot more happy to be rude and leave mean comments. That comment was a bit snarky but based in truth, that she didn’t look like she was having fun in the video.

The problem is that influencers use all ‘negative’ comments to gain sympathyfrom their followers rather than addressing any flaws!
I think it could have been read as concern for Helen (especially the part about "I must have seen a different video to everyone else"), but it maybe was a bit blunt. I think it's fair to say that we're all concerned for Helen. She does look miserable and she's visibly drunk most of the time. Also wtf is her relationship? I know "editing", but honestly...

Reactions: 15
:ROFLMAO:

This thread is golden so on point about helga it's rediculous

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She really does look miserable in that video and she appears a bit disconnected and disinterested. I would say she is more likely stoned, not drunk, if anything.

Negative comments must really jump out at her, given that she is super touchy and most of the comments she gets are just people kissing her arse and telling her that her videos make their day etc. I do frequently wonder how so many people can watch the same thing and come away with such different impressions. There is no doubt that we see something completely different to that which most of her fans see, or the ones that comment.

Someone in her most recent vlog comments has said that Phil looks like Rollo from Vikings. He really, really doesn’t.

I’ll just leave these here for those who didn’t watch Vikings and you can judge for yourselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Someone in her most recent vlog comments has said that Phil looks like Rollo from Vikings. He really, really doesn’t.

I’ll just leave these here for those who didn’t watch Vikings and you can judge for yourselves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL!

She wishes! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The vlog was boring, but I did like her idea for the intro, the compilation of old vlogmas clips. The only thing I wish she’d done differently with that is if her and Ben had written a little jingle for it. It would be more on-brand if she’s marketing herself as a musician and to be honest the music she picked sounded like painfully typical royalty free music. Maybe it’s a real song, idk, but it reminds me of stuff I used in my student films in first year. I don’t love Helens singing but it would’ve made more sense to me.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.