Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopesorry123

I can't believe how much she's drinking. Alcohol with breakfast for Christmas Day and Boxing Day? I've given up drinking. It's been 9 days (yes it was that bad I'm counting days and not weeks/months!). It was seeing that I was getting a beer belly like Helens that really made me take a hard look at myself and pack it in.
I'm planning one glass of baileys on New Years eve and then that's it forever.
I think if your only reason to quit alcohol is your appearance you can drink occasionally/ in moderation

Could she have contorted herself in any more of an awkward position? 🤣

View attachment 340496
She's sooooo wide

Reactions: 3

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
She's almost 30 and is still choosing to be deliberately ignorant to world news, politics and community issues. Makes me wonder just how can she even have the gall to try and talk about serious issues after admitting she doesn't have a clue what's going past her own posts and whatsapp? But... actually, the majority of her serious content is nonsensical word vomit that comes out of her mouth, and always has to revolve around her no matter what the topic is about, so maybe it's not surprising to realise that she's actually a completely uneducated moron.

Perhaps it's time for you to follow some news worthy pages instead of all the greasy food accounts you follow on Instagram, Helga. 🙄
Exactly. I don't think I've ever seen her speak up on anything so I call BS on her ’looking into it’ or ever saying anything about lush!

Also ’Kirby egg’ made me snort laugh.

Aaaaand I'm extra glad I usually scroll insta with the sound off because it sounds like that jbl ad was a horror!

SHEEP

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t even think they’re that bad without makeup and I had the same issue (when I was like 12 and just trying out foundation tho lol) but the way she applies makeup is terrible and Casey and not doing her any favours 😬
Make up or not, all l know is, Helen looks haggard 🤣🤣

• Haha

laceandgold

Chatty Member
What occurs to me is that she didn't just simply drive there. There's fuck all parking around Baker Street and even if there were, I doubt she'd be paying the congestion charge for the privilege.

She probably did what she normally does when she comes to London, which is park up in Westfield Stratford and take the tube in. Which is absolutely moronic but I didn't expect anything less from pond scum like her.
I'd hope she didn't when you can park at Paddington for the same/less

Reactions: 2

TaylorSlattery

I can't believe I missed writing it in to the summary I did notice it too, just added in the screen shot! It's soooo bad, makes me think she now edits her bald spot in her photos 🤣
It’s fucking outrageous! I’m actually shocked at how bad it is!

Your wreath is lovely @Vikingvicky - it looks really professional.

I think Helen may have a tendency to see herself as smaller than she actually is and she makes it so much worse by not wearing clothes that fit properly. She could also really benefit from doing some research on the kinds of clothes that suit her body shape. I am not slim (size 14-16) and I carry a lot of my weight on my stomach but people often think I’m slimmer than I am because I know how to dress to suit my shape. I never wear anything that clings to the stomach because I don’t need to highlight the part of my body I dislike the most and depress myself.

Helen is also clinging to her ‘does what she wants and doesn’t care what people think’ persona and therefore won’t be dictated to by petty fashion rules. Rules aren’t for rock stars such as her.
Can you recommend some brands of clothes you like? I really struggle to find nice flattering stuff. I carry my weight round my middle too

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
How did you find somewhere to do this I have this scar too from my emo days I really regret it like how does this work xx
I had the same piercing and had the scar removed - it was a few hundred quid but well worth doing cos now it's barely noticeable and I'm pleased I had it done. I'm surprised that Helen hasn't had hers removed though - particularly as she's spent money on microblading her eyebrows, getting her lips done and getting waxed etc. It's such a noticeable scar but can be so easily removed.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
I dunno if YouTube is playing up but I can't see Minnie's comments - I clicked on the other video she spammed on and I can't see those comments either... PLEASE tell me Helga has blocked number one super fan Minnie the Mollusc 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t see them either now 🤣

Bestkeptsecret

This was the party where the argument happened, there isn't anything said at the time, but Maff and his mates are shown at the beginning and then not seen again.

Love that she starts off the vlog saying how she doesn't need to wear a full face of make up to sit at her desk all day - she's the complete opposite now and can't go a day without slapping on the clown face!

Also love that she presents Maff with a thoughtful bowl full to the brim with chocolate and sweets - yet Filly B gets called a fat Kirby and has to be constantly told off by mummy Quirkerz for eating all the sweeties.
Sorry if this is common knowledge, but I didnt watch Helen at all during this era! Is the pug Helens? What happened?

Reactions: 1