Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Did she just add the comment about meeting friends outside? Because that line sounds different to her talking before and after it 🤔

Reactions: 4

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I didn’t get this Neither. It made no sense... I actually thought it was a really really bad ad for something 😆

she’s always got her hair up. Wearing her hair lower like she is I guess Could be Stop more balding.. but she won’t want to say that.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
I was thinking this before. Either she's breaking lockdown rules (most likely) or there is something wrong. As much as she annoys me, obviously hope it's not serious.
Whenever it goes quiet I wonder what rules she's breaking 😂

She's still posting on her stories and home account, probably prepping for her exciting vlogmas shite since her and Fil got a tree and put it all up yesterday 👍🏻

I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying to think the best in her 🤣

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I grew up in a town 30mins from London (until I was 20) and I can hear my accent in her sometimes. Her accent it very fake chav though, I’ve grown up around ‘real chavs’, went to school with them etc and they sound way more posh then Helen!

Its weird though, because she shouldn’t sound very ‘London’ as she lived in Liverpool for a good portion of her childhood before moving back to Norfolk. Not sure where she lived or was born before moving to Liverpool but she didn’t spend enough time somewhere to adopt this chavvy accent....she should have grown out of it and be more Norfolk sounding than anything 🤷‍♀️
It wasn't Liverpool, wasn't it York? Her friend she went to Uni with lives in Liverpool now (she's not from there either) which is why she visits.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
The comment is still there!
I think it's deleted now I can't see it anymore?

Long time lurker 👋. I met Helen at Latitude last year. She didn't really seem interested in talking. A day before though I spotted her and Mark! He looked like he was carrying their chairs and stuff to watch bands. They didn't look happy and he looked like her minion 😳.
Welcome @avaadore! ❤ Oh wow you met her in the flesh! That doesn't surprise me, in her video she seemed like she had a right "I'm the shit" attitude 🙄

• Haha

Marwood

She joined Tattle anonymously to post Brogan Tates private instagram stories about breaking lockdown rules to her thread, and had a lil' bitchhh. Brogan and her minions soon found out and sent a witch hunt after her which lead her to leave the internet for a bit
Wait, Brogan is a girl?! I'm really not up on my influencers 🤦

SHEEP

Chatty Member
I cant wait :love:
I bet days 3, 9 and 10 will DEFINITELY be mostly gifted items

Day 7 sounds riveting

Edit - What happened to her promoting indie shops and small businesses?
No one wanted to give her freebies I'm guessing

tsuyu

Chatty Member
It wasn't Liverpool, wasn't it York? Her friend she went to Uni with lives in Liverpool now (she's not from there either) which is why she visits.
Ohhh maybe!

I think her accent should sound more Norfolk but she's never sounded Norfolk unless she's putting the accent on.

Also a lush haul coming up as they're revealed to be donating to transphobic organisations... 😖😖 I hope she rethinks that (and/or the company apologise and fire the employee involved. Was about to do an order for more shower gel but will be boycotting until they do something and it would be nice to see Helen influence her followers to take a stand too).
Nooo! I just had a big order of presents delivered from Lush last week! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3

AB3

VIP Member
I actually gasped when I saw the screen cap 🤦 would that not hurt at some point?
Waiting for it to get sun burnt.

I just found “”misskatyenglish” on Instagram (who is stunning by the way) and she writes she’s a 14-16 in her description, and she’s half the size of Helen...

Helen’s either buying the worlds most elasticated clothing or she just needs to accept the truth that she’s bigger than she perceives... I feel like it would help her a lot to just accept her true size and embrace it properly instead of trying to fit a mould. That, and the lies are infuriating and quite damaging to people who may be bigger than her who don’t understand why they’re a 16 and she isn’t 😅
Shes deffo at least an 18

Last edited:

just_stir_it_una

why oh why can’t you just let your dogs go to sleep in their sad shared bed in a closed off utility room? 🙃

Is anyone else surprised she didn’t jump on the animal crossing train everyone was on at the beginning of lockdown? She takes up every other hobby as soon as it’s trending, dunno why she skipped that one.
Not really, but only because she’d have to be creative and it’s kind of a social game, so there’s that out the window 😂

Attachments