Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how low effort she is that she didn't bother to re-film the sections with the really bad mic problems.

Reactions: 15
Was just catching the bf up on Helens video today - I couldn't for the life of me remember what happened today except she spoke about her pubes for 6 mins straight

My brain is actively choosing to immediately forget what I've just watched she's that boring at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Perfect as per.
What I don't understand is why she needs her arse crack lasering and why she thinks anyone wants to know?

Reactions: 17
Unless she got her pubes lasered into the shape of a Christmas tree, or put tinsel down there, then that's not fucking encapsulating Christmas

Reactions: 33
Re: sainbos saga.

Just thinking it would be awesome if she did a raffle for the gifted items. £2 a ticket (for example). If she sold 100 then someone would be very happy when they won and she could spend every penny of the raffle money at Sainsbury’s and donate the food to a food bank. Just think how many tins of food etc she could buy for other people with £200.

Reactions: 16
Jokes on her for buying a new microwave. I know they're convenient and all, but the nuking the nutrients in your food gives your body the calories but no nutrients hence more weight gain. You might as well not eat

Reactions: 8
you should offer your services on how to look like a pretty decent human being to influencers that have evidently lost touch!

Reactions: 16
She didn’t even show a full length shot of the outfits??? The green dress sort of was full length, albeit at a weird across-the-room angle, but tbh I was distracted by her rogue A-cup.

also distracted by the black and white photos from what looks like her Paris hen do on the wall. She must have thousands of photos to pick from. Why would you want a daily reminder of that?!?

Reactions: 14
She's that lazy now that she will just set up two camera per job, one to film the #ad content and one poorly propped up to film 'behind the scenes' for her vlog.

There were only three outfits, well two and a half - two dresses and a top. It was too much work to film a mini lookbook for the vlog to let people see what her outfits fully looked like on.

I'm still laughing at her comment about how she thinks all her vlogs encapsulate Christmas -

I mean, she had a vlog about what she ate in a day, there wasn't anything Christmassy about that.... It would have been interesting to see her do one of those (lame) YouTube challenges where she only at Christmas themed or red and green foods for a day. At least that would be encapsulating Christmas better than eating a slice of toast, a "salad" and a Gusto dinner.

She also had that vlog where she cleaned her house because she's a slob.... Oh and that amazing vlog all about her opening an Excel document because it had a list of Christmas things written on it....

I love the thought of people clicking on that video going "yesss gonna see loads of Christmas outfit ideas and inspiration!" after seeing the thumbnail and title, and then having to sit there and hear her go on and on and on and on and on about her pubes for a full 6 minutes. Then getting to see her awful, lazy, awkward angled clips of her 'behind the scenes' try on for her more #ad content for two and a half outfits - like girl... C'mon if there was any time to make a whole video of different outfit ideas (old and new!) THAT would have been it! But no, had to get her fanny flaps flamed and yap on and on about it and how smooth her arsehole is

Reactions: 21
Jokes on her for buying a new microwave. I know they're convenient and all, but the nuking the nutrients in your food gives your body the calories but no nutrients hence more weight gain. You might as well not eat
that’s suuuuch an old and outdated myth of how microwaves work they’re perfectly safe and healthy to use, no need to pull out the tinfoil hats.

Reactions: 49
That's not true at all. Microwaves work by cooking the water molecules in food as opposed to fire for example which heats it from the outside in. That's why some foods go soggy when you cook them in the microwave. It's not possible to 'nuke' nutrients out of food unless you severely burn it. Stop spreading misinformation.

Reactions: 35
Cheers Helen, for helping me pick a fab dress for Xmas eve!! Helen said it's soooo comfortable, so surely there there will be no unwanted spillage throughout the evening! I'll style it like she suggested, and pair it with white cowboy boots!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Cheers Helen, for helping me pick a fab dress for Xmas eve!! Helen said it's soooo comfortable, so surely there there will be no unwanted spillage throughout the evening! I'll style it like she suggested, and pair it with white cowboy boots!
Lmao honestly who would fucking show up like that on Christmas

Reactions: 17
@navybluewolf and @just_stir_it_una

Not misinformation there are numerous studies published (old and recent) confirming that nutrient values in foods cooked via microwaves are significantly diminished. Sorry to derail the thread though.
This just isn't true. ALL forms of cooking destroy some vitamins but microwaves do not exaggerate this process anymore than any other heat source. Microwaves penetrate food, heating it from the inside out. The cooking process is akin to steaming. Please link me these studies from a reputable source.

Reactions: 18
I don't mean to sound rude but can we stop talking about microwaves? It's almost getting as boring as Helen's vlogmas.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.