Helen Anderson #8 No Masks, No Pubes, Relax Be Cool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel awful saying this but I always use her videos as a what not to wear for a curvy body. I’m a 12-14 and I take mental notes during her videos like oooh baggy jeans nope, that shirt nope. I don’t understand the constant style videos when all the clothes look noticeably cheap and awful 😦

Reactions: 21
Agreed on bow-ie/b-oh-ee rhyming with joey tbh, I thought we'd have more disagreement because we're from all over (ahaha)! Either way, interesting to hear how people say it.

I honestly don't mind the Black Friday sales thing but I guess it's more the obsession with consumerism and the 'party season' thing in the IG story that just shoves it in our faces that nothing has changed for Helen and she doesn't really see the bigger picture that people are struggling. The general consumerism in a time like this isn't just her fault and it is her job so I don't blame her too much but I guess it's just how it isn't a shift from the normal content? There's been a whole global pandemic where people are struggling and all we've heard from Helen is whining about it and product links. The idea that she's shelling new dresses for a supposed party season that won't be happening for normal people I guess just reflects all that. I wish she'd take some responsibility too, share links for charities and donate an item for each thing that she's gifted.

Not sure this makes sense or says anything new but I think my brand for this thread is crappy recaps of what everyone else said, haha

Reactions: 10
I feel awful saying this but I always use her videos as a what not to wear for a curvy body. I’m a 12-14 and I take mental notes during her videos like oooh baggy jeans nope, that shirt nope. I don’t understand the constant style videos when all the clothes look noticeably cheap and awful 😦
Same!!

7.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Just..... no.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I quite like Genuinely Georgia on Insta. I'm not plus size but if you've got a bum or hips then I think she's worth a follow!

Reactions: 6
Woweee, are there any curvier influencers who are actually good inspo? I’ve never found anyone that I’ve been like ah yes they have a bod like mine and have like outfits I could see myself wearing
In terms of curvy-midsize I love @ styleidealist on Instagram.
For more plus size I always think Sarah Rae Vargas is cute. Her outfits aren’t always centred around what’s trendy right now, but she’s good with finding what’s flattering. I don’t feel like she actively hides parts of her body either, just wears what’s most flattering to her shape.

‘Jumpsuits are perfect if you are a wedding photographer, like me’ ok Helen, I think it’s a bit of a stretch to call yourself a wedding photographer, when was the last tine you did that? Even pre pandemic it had been a couple of years. She’s really being an annoying fuckhead this week isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
VIDEO SUMMARY: Short n Sweet & Potentially Pointless | Weekly Vlog

Her video title describes her perfectly (bar the sweet part lol)

Starting the vlog on a Friday, no reason other than other than this week she feels a bit "meh".

She didn't want to start this vlog today explaining that she's been feeling a bit "poo poo" because she doesn't want "exude negative energy" (just wants to exude bullshit)

She's been feeling a bit "fine" just frustrated with the situation.... here comes the lock down rant:

She knows that lock down is really important and she's ALL FOR IT. She thinks we need to press on and tells herself "it could be worse" (it could be worse?? people are dying!!!) but it's still hard and unusual for her to live like this.

"not seeing my friends or family" says the person who saw two of their friends last vlog 🙄

"being alone a lot of the time" says the person who moved her boyfriend back in so she wouldn't be alone

"the days are shorter and darker" that's called heading into winter, dufus.

"it's just a bit hard isn't it?" she's been feeling it a bit this week, just frustrated and a bit "errrrrrugh"

"we're all here, we're all supporting one another" and she's sending her 'love' to everyone who's also struggling.

Back home now

"IT'S FRIDAY! AND I'M GOING TO TREAT MYSELF TODAY!" says the person who treats herself every bleeping day 😂

she's gonna have a bagel and scrambled egg for breakfast. woo.

Filming time.

Got a bundle of clothes to jump into. Fun.

Filming done.

She talks about the QnA video "most of the questions, I KID YOU NOT, were 'have you ever had a threesome' and 'have you ever skinny dipped'" she lols

More filming, she's loving her new space SOOOOO MUCH. She got new microphones which makes her sound sooooooooo good, she cant wait to use them for vlogmas so she can sound extra crispy (lol)

"He's back from work" now and they're going to Tesco.... the both of them... during lockdown... when only one person should be going.... okay.

Back home now and it was great.

Pizza night, they were going to do a pizza swap with Grace and Andy "socially distanced, not really together of course" but they weren't very organised as they didn't have the "essential" pizza boxes which would have made it far more authentic. First World Helen Problems. So they're going to be making pizzas and webcamming.

Alexa! Play STEP INTO CHRISTMAS! "Yeaaaaaaaaay!"

"If yer makin pizzaz at OM dis stuff if da best" she yells about Jus-Rol pre made dough.

Pizza making montage. Because fun.

Skipping to Saturday evening now and she has a box on her head.

1.png

Today she went to an osteopath "which sounds like I went ta a mystic of sumfink"... no Helen, it sounds like you went to an osteopath 🙄 "I'm sortin out ma back n it was luvly"

She's now having a "bit of a bonfire" outside and has beers in the fridge. She's going to play classical music. Because cultured.

"did some outfit pictures as well, then had a nap" because work is hard.

We do not know why she has a box on her head.

"We don't know what to do for dinner tonight, I'm suggesting take out"

"WE GOT LOADS OF FOOD" Drones good EGG FILWHIP, as Helen shoots him a look. "WOT" she gawps

"Sandwich, pizza, Kiev..." FILWHIP is good as listing things.

"I had pizza for lunch" whines Helga,

"Kiev..... WE COULD HAVE! WE COULD HAVE THAT FOR OUR LUNCH TOMORROW!" she says, wide eyed, ever determined to get her damn takeaway "like a cold buffet, can we do that? So it don't go to waste. We'll have a salad"

2.png

"put some chips on... Sunday picnic"

FILWHIP mumbles something in the background. She's now giving him 3 takeaway options. This is content. She's also slowly moving out of view of the camera.

3.png

And we still have no bleeping idea why there's a box on her head....

4.png

5.png

Outside and I dunno why she's filming, she's not saying anything, just waddling around with a box on her head pulling all the gurns

6.png

"MY CROWN!" she yells

Next day and she's off out again. She's bought herself Christmas lights. Because essential shopping in lock down, couldn't have possibly ordered them online 🙄

She got the sausage dog light that she's ALWAYS WANTED from B&Q claims that she never got to buy it because every time she went to buy it, it was all out of stock. (Bullshit, they just didn't fall for Beggerz) So she bit the bullet this year and bought it herself.

Putting lights up now around the whole house, she's explaining how to connect lights to the ones she already has in her garden.

....And now we cut to her sulking about her "genius" idea for connecting the lights didn't work 🤣

7.png

"The connectors actually weren't compatible" she says while sticking her nose and chins in the air.

She's going to go back to B&Q to take them back, and will buy some more. Because more essential shopping in lock down.

She's making all sorts of excited noises about her dog light turning on. "WOAH ITS SOOOOO COOL! LOOK AT IT!!! CHRISTMAS HOUSE!!!"

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Jumpsuits are perfect if you are a wedding photographer, like me’ ok Helen, I think it’s a bit of a stretch to call yourself a wedding photographer, when was the last tine you did that? Even pre pandemic it had been a couple of years. She’s really being an annoying fuckhead this week isn’t she!
Thought she was a teacher, works in fashion, works in TV and is a 'video maker'? Imagine keeping track of your calendar with all that hard taxing work ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This vlog should be called 'how many times can we visit the shops during lockdown'. What a plum.

Reactions: 25
In her In the loft alone vlog she mentioned about doing a portfolio for weddings for her new website, so that sounds like she's going to be getting herself into that field.

VIDEO SUMMARY: Short n Sweet & Potentially Pointless | Weekly Vlog

Her video title describes her perfectly (bar the sweet part lol)

Starting the vlog on a Friday, no reason other than other than this week she feels a bit "meh".

She didn't want to start this vlog today explaining that she's been feeling a bit "poo poo" because she doesn't want "exude negative energy" (just wants to exude bullshit)

She's been feeling a bit "fine" just frustrated with the situation.... here comes the lock down rant:

She knows that lock down is really important and she's ALL FOR IT. She thinks we need to press on and tells herself "it could be worse" (it could be worse?? people are dying!!!) but it's still hard and unusual for her to live like this.

"not seeing my friends or family" says the person who saw two of their friends last vlog 🙄

"being alone a lot of the time" says the person who moved her boyfriend back in so she wouldn't be alone

"the days are shorter and darker" that's called heading into winter, dufus.

"it's just a bit hard isn't it?" she's been feeling it a bit this week, just frustrated and a bit "errrrrrugh"

"we're all here, we're all supporting one another" and she's sending her 'love' to everyone who's also struggling.

Back home now

"IT'S FRIDAY! AND I'M GOING TO TREAT MYSELF TODAY!" says the person who treats herself every bleeping day 😂

she's gonna have a bagel and scrambled egg for breakfast. woo.

Filming time.

Got a bundle of clothes to jump into. Fun.

Filming done.

She talks about the QnA video "most of the questions, I KID YOU NOT, were 'have you ever had a threesome' and 'have you ever skinny dipped'" she lols

More filming, she's loving her new space SOOOOO MUCH. She got new microphones which makes her sound sooooooooo good, she cant wait to use them for vlogmas so she can sound extra crispy (lol)

"He's back from work" now and they're going to Tesco.... the both of them... during lockdown... when only one person should be going.... okay.

Back home now and it was great.

Pizza night, they were going to do a pizza swap with Grace and Andy "socially distanced, not really together of course" but they weren't very organised as they didn't have the "essential" pizza boxes which would have made it far more authentic. First World Helen Problems. So they're going to be making pizzas and webcamming.

Alexa! Play STEP INTO CHRISTMAS! "Yeaaaaaaaaay!"

"If yer makin pizzaz at OM dis stuff if da best" she yells about Jus-Rol pre made dough.

Pizza making montage. Because fun.

Skipping to Saturday evening now and she has a box on her head.

View attachment 322901

Today she went to an osteopath "which sounds like I went ta a mystic of sumfink"... no Helen, it sounds like you went to an osteopath 🙄 "I'm sortin out ma back n it was luvly"

She's now having a "bit of a bonfire" outside and has beers in the fridge. She's going to play classical music. Because cultured.

"did some outfit pictures as well, then had a nap" because work is hard.

We do not know why she has a box on her head.

"We don't know what to do for dinner tonight, I'm suggesting take out"

"WE GOT LOADS OF FOOD" Drones good EGG FILWHIP, as Helen shoots him a look. "WOT" she gawps

"Sandwich, pizza, Kiev..." FILWHIP is good as listing things.

"I had pizza for lunch" whines Helga,

"Kiev..... WE COULD HAVE! WE COULD HAVE THAT FOR OUR LUNCH TOMORROW!" she says, wide eyed, ever determined to get her damn takeaway "like a cold buffet, can we do that? So it don't go to waste. We'll have a salad"

View attachment 322906

"put some chips on... Sunday picnic"

FILWHIP mumbles something in the background. She's now giving him 3 takeaway options. This is content. She's also slowly moving out of view of the camera.

View attachment 322915

And we still have no bleeping idea why there's a box on her head....

View attachment 322921

View attachment 322923

Outside and I dunno why she's filming, she's not saying anything, just waddling around with a box on her head pulling all the gurns

View attachment 322924

"MY CROWN!" she yells

Next day and she's off out again. She's bought herself Christmas lights. Because essential shopping in lock down, couldn't have possibly ordered them online 🙄

She got the sausage dog light that she's ALWAYS WANTED from B&Q claims that she never got to buy it because every time she went to buy it, it was all out of stock. (Bullshit, they just didn't fall for Beggerz) So she bit the bullet this year and bought it herself.

Putting lights up now around the whole house, she's explaining how to connect lights to the ones she already has in her garden.

....And now we cut to her sulking about her "genius" idea for connecting the lights didn't work 🤣

View attachment 322929

"The connectors actually weren't compatible" she says while sticking her nose and chins in the air.

She's going to go back to B&Q to take them back, and will buy some more. Because more essential shopping in lock down.

She's making all sorts of excited noises about her dog light turning on. "WOAH ITS SOOOOO COOL! LOOK AT IT!!! CHRISTMAS HOUSE!!!"

The end.
Does Andy pick the dog up and say “tell her to duck off” this week? Was a personal highlight for me last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gonna sound bitter with the whole wedding photography thing, especially with how the pandemic has affected the industry (a lot of photographers, myself included have been so deeply affected by it) it shocks me she wants to start up her business right now??

She'll get clients too, just simply because of who she is and can guarantee she'll be charging the highest prices for norfolk

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Gonna sound bitter with the whole wedding photography thing, especially with how the pandemic has affected the industry (a lot of photographers, myself included have been so deeply affected by it) it shocks me she wants to start up her business right now??

She'll get clients too, just simply because of who she is and can guarantee she'll be charging the highest prices for norfolk
You don’t sound bitter at all you’re absolutely right. People who have learnt their craft will be overlooked for her because of who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Not bitter, you're right! She's just a massive head. Plus her and Rock n Roll Bride "I'm Kat 'bleeping' Williams" will be leaching off each other so I bet she'll get a lot of her 'work' through her and published too 😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.