Helen Anderson #6 a vibrating boner dont make me a loner, btw I have a cold not the 'rona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Helen a few years ago would be so disappointed in her future self. When I started watching her, she had her crazy pastel hair and actually seemed relatable. Sure, she was very in your face and loud but she seemed like she had a positive energy and I thought, yeah I’d be friends with this chick! Now, she’s gone the route of so many ‘influencers’ and it saddens me. Yeah she did a few hauls back in the day but it was places like Primark, Topshop etc, not ideal for fast fashion but cheaper and affordable for a younger audience. Now everything she throws out is some sort of ad, drinking everyday, dropping £5k on a sofa and going through more boyfriends than hot dinners. I hope she gets the help she needs and looks within herself and addresses why she’s so unhappy. Because the behaviours she’s exhibiting do not say ‘I’m a happy, secure person’.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hang on, she defines sunny bones music as 'country meets dream pop' wtf is the rock and roll????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think when it comes to “band” stuff, what she actually wants is the Florence & The Machine type formula. Where essentially she’s the front person and gets all the attention. She wants to be a solo artist but doesn’t have the balls or the talent.
It seems to me that the others want to be IN a band. All together, parts of a whole, every ones talent is important. I think maybe once, having HELEN ANDERSON in your band might have brought attention and a following. These days, I think her previous band mates distance themselves because of the same reasons. Just the opposite side of the spectrum - once she was this cool Internet personality and now she’s an absolute car crash. They don’t want to to be affiliated with her. They don’t want a front person. They just want to make music and enjoy themselves. Helen simply can’t do this. She just wants to be famous. So glad the rest of them are in a band together without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha just seen her "smashed" video on her old band's twitter. What a mess.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A year ago she was announcing her shoe collection with Koi shoes, now this. It’s very tragic.

Oh look.... no wonder Quirkerz went to a pumpkin patch farm with Josie yesterday - Charlie went to one three days before with Mark and the gang 😂

Point Blur_Oct152020_173937.jpg

Reactions: 22
Not Helen related entirely but do you reckon Graces other dog died?
I remember her saying she was going in for an operation or something and now suddenly she has a new puppy and posting things like this... like surely the other one would be there too
I’m part of a dachshund group where she posted a few months ago she was looking for a new pup (I know, idiot for not screenshotting but I didn’t realise Grace would become a more talked about topic here). She was wanting a friend for Kiki as Luna is 8 and doesn’t want to play as much as Kiki does and was becoming distressed by dachs prices due to lockdown (£3k+ when they used to be £800+). I hope Luna hasn’t died and I doubt she would be posting anything if she had. I’m assuming getting the puppy when he’s old enough has just fallen on unfortunate timing

Reactions: 5
Charlie's already been round to visit Grace's new dog (am I allowed to say Charlie's name on here?)

Helens been replaced, it's official!

Oh look.... no wonder Quirkerz went to a pumpkin patch farm with Josie yesterday - Charlie went to one three days before with Mark and the gang 😂

View attachment 276578
Is there something in the water there that makes them not follow rules?
Rule of 6 includes children and I count 8 (Charlie taking the pic)

the absolute bleeping thirst of them to post autumnal content regardless of the pandemic we’re all losing our minds over trying to overcome.... ugh duck these guys.

Reactions: 16
I need 13 more ideas for a full BINGO sheet ladies... or is our Helen not that interesting? I have added everyone's ideas above :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
121506161_913415675731430_3131905369208887872_n.jpg

Haha this pic, she really does remind me of the little old ladies who used to come into the salon I worked at 😂

In fact...

FaceApp_1602793968865~2.jpg

I KNEW THIS WOMAN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.